• Published 1st Jun 2016
  • 293 Views, 0 Comments

Chaos Kids, Harmonic Travels - HedgehogofRed1999



I guess this is more of a complementary short side story to my original story Sonic Dimensional Chaos, detailing Sonic's Clones and the Elements of Harmony's stay in Mobius to get the Chaos Emeralds

  • ...
 0
 293

Introductions

Mobius, Crimson's POV

As we stepped through the dimensional vortex and stepped back onto Sonic's home world, I couldn't stop and wonder what Sonic's friends would say or even do when they told them about Sonic's 'Condition'.

"Main Six, Welcome to Mobius!" I said as they came through physical changed from being human to being their pony variants.

"Woah!" All of them said, in awe as they surveyed the grassland we had ended up in.

"Yeah we get that a lot" Jade replied.

"It's so beautiful, and this is your world too?" Twilight asked.

"No it's not our world it's Sonic's we are clones made by him sure we have different emotions and seem to be sentient free-thinking beings, but we ourselves are just essentially phantoms when this is said and done and you have to go back Sonic will absorb us and we will never see you again except on the rare occasion, in any case we need to find Miles" I said, no sort of emotion in my voice.

"Miles? You mean Sonic's friend?" Twilight asked.

"OOH IT'S GONNA BE SO COOL TO THROW A PARTY FOR THIS GUY, IS HE CUTE? WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE!?" Pinkie yelled, exuberantly.

"Well he is a two tailed fox and is yellow in his fur colour and is a generally a kind, intelligent, well-mannered kid" Lightning replied.

"Oh well I guess he isn't so cute after all" Pinkie said, her hair deflating, oddly.

"We need to find him regardless of whether he's cute or not" Jade laughed.

I placed my hands to the ground and tried to sense Tails' kinetic energy, which I couldn't find, which meant he was flying so we see him easily if went around the world. "Ok he's flying right now so Lightning can you sense which way we should go?" I asked.

"Yeah I can sense a lot of electrical activity in that direction" Lightning said, as he pointed past me.

"Ok we don't feel, or at least I don't feel like walking with you guys since Rainbow is the only one who can keep up with us, Ok Lightning teleport us towards the energy source" I said.

"Chaos Teleport!" Lightning yelled, and in moments we were at what I had to guess was Tails' workshop. We immediately looked up to see him coming down towards us and his twin tails behind him were slowing in their movement.

"Who are you? Sonic?" Tails asked, not getting a full view of us as he came down to ground as the sun was in his eyes.

"Not exactly, Tails" I replied, trying to sound a bit humorous, but of course that humor falling straight on its face. He looked up to us and stopped for a moment, trying to remember us I assumed.

"You're those other hedgehogs that saved us from Eggman" Tails said, to which I nodded. "Well if you're here then where's Sonic?" he asked.

"He's in another dimension and has lost his chaos powers he can't get back and we need to get his power back, 'cause if we don't then their world will be destroyed" I replied, putting my arm out to show off the Main Six to Tails.

"Who are you?" Tails replied.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle and these are my friends we call ourselves the mane six" Twilight explained.

"I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest girl in my world, second only to Sonic" Rainbow said, introducing herself to Tails.

"Sonic isn't a girl though" Jade replied, earning a smack on the head by Rainbow.

"Whatever I meant second fastest around, whatever you'd like to call it" Rainbow replied, defensively.

"Have you forgotten that we can go at the speed of light too?" We (Chaos Kids) replied.

"They're right sugah" Applejack said, to which Rainbow went off to sulk. "My name's Applejack" She said as she walked up to Tails shaking her hoof with him.

"My name's Rarity, darling" Rarity said, casually as if she wasn't the drama queen she'd been 2 years ago. Instead of introducing herself normally Fluttershy decided to squeeze Tails to the point of popping.

"AW SO CUTE!" Fluttershy slightly yelled, Tails not having the best of times was trying to pry her hands of his body.

"It's nice to meet you too, is…she…usually…like... This all the…time" Tails forced himself to say before his face started to turn purple and his eyes started to roll the back of his head. To which his body went limp in Fluttershy's arms. She immediately recoiled at seeing Tails go limp, she let go of Tails' body and started panicking, to which Rainbow silenced her. Tails, after recovering just started laughing "You're not afraid to show emotions that's for sure" Tails joked.

"What's your name again sorry I didn't get it before you thought you were the big squeeze, The experience was so crushing, you could say you left me breathless" Tails started laughing to ridiculous degrees at his terrible puns.

"My name is… Flutter…shy" She responded, caution in her voice and of course fear.

"Well it's nice to meet you" Tails said, recovering from his previous encounter with the ironic Fluttershy.

"IT'S MY TURN NOW, MY NAME IS PINKIE PIE AND I'M THE BEST AT WHAT I DO AND WHAT I DO IS VERY NICE, I USED TO THROW PARTIES FOR EVERYONE IN EQUESTRIA AND IT WAS SO FUN BUT NOW THE FUN HAS TURNED SERIOUS SINCE SONIC ALMOST DIED BUT NOW IT'S GOOD CAUSE YOU'LL HELP US RIGHT?" Pinkie said, no breath of air gracing her lips.

"uhhhhhhh... ok?" Tails said, puzzled by Pinkie's demeanor.

"Wait what do you mean Sonic almost died?!" Tails questioned, panic emanating from his face.

"Well I guess we should explain inside" I replied, knowing that Tails would only calm down if we comforted him personally and informed him of current events.

Inside Tails' Workshop

"… And that's it Tails, Sonic is alive but now his powers have been stolen by Tirek" I informed.

"Woah" Tails replied. , obviously trying to take the information I gave him all in.

"So Sonic can't get back to our world?" Tails asked. I nodded, to confirm to him the truth.

"It's not so bad Tails we're trying to get the Chaos Emeralds from this world to allow Sonic access to his super form again to fight Tirek alongside us" Jade said, trying to comfort Tails as best he could.

"Why did this have to happen?" Tails asked, tears forming in his eyes, at the thought of his brother losing his life and nearly dying if not for some incredible dumb luck.

"Don't worry Tails we're going to stop Robotnik and save both versions of Equestria!" Tang said, enthusiastically.

"In any case where is the rest of the Sonic crew?" I asked, perplexed at the unenthusiastic response most of his friends had to find him.

"They're all relying on me making something to find Sonic, and I'm nearly finished it will be able to take on the egg fleet and Eggman's Egg Dragoon at once but I've been working non-stop, and being constantly pestered by Amy, and what she said one time after Sonic left really got me mad" Tails replied, showing his feral teeth gritting in rage.

"What did she say?" Tang asked.

Flashback ( 2 days after Sonic left for Equestria NO POV)

Tails was working non-stop constantly configuring his newest invention to find Sonic, Amy had decided to check on his progress. "Come on Tails, work faster, I wanna see my Sonic!" Amy ordered.

"I'm working as fast as I can!" Tails replied, anger slipping off his lips.

"Well you're not working fast enough I guess you didn't ever care for Sonic really" Amy insulted. Tails began to lose his cool, he knew that Amy did a lot of things without thinking and talking was one of them, he knew Amy was childish and constantly acted like a drama queen.

"Hey Tails you wanna stop you've been running yourself ragged"

Knuckles said, as he walked through the garage door of the workshop. "Shut up Knuckles! You don't know what your saying, he hasn't been working himself ragged, he's working to get my Sonic back!" Amy said, attitude clear in her voice.

"With that attitude it's no wonder Sonic runs away from you, and stop pressuring the little guy, he's got enough pressure without you having to constantly yell at him, Sonic this, Sonic that, you act like the guys going out of fashion, you think he'll really wanna come back with you constantly glomping him and telling him how much you love him, and constantly swinging your hammer at him yet again when he misses your 1 millionth date and you go back to the same routine?" Knuckles replied.

"What do you know about love? You've never experienced it or are you saying that Rouge is more to you than a friend, sorry but I think she's taken by Shadow" Amy replied, teasing Knuckles, which he uncharacteristically doesn't flip out about.

"Are you saying Sonic is more to you than a friend, I'm sorry I think he's taken by some girl in a new dimension somewhere far from you" Knuckles mimicked, which sent Amy into a rage.

"Argh, you don't know that he may be coming back to me this very second" Amy replied, raising her arms as if to show she could predict the future. Nothing came and that sent her even more into a rage, she stormed out getting angry at both Knuckles and Tails.

At first, Tails was completely fine with her outburst until he got reminded about what she said, it made him really seethe with rage, he was working for more than 22 hours a day in the three days Sonic has gone missing and Amy didn't think he wanted to see Sonic again, that personal rage started to ignite a darkness in Tails, no-one noticed it except Knuckles.

" Hey bud don't let her get to you, she's just going on about how great and brave Sonic is again you know how defensive Amy can get, remember back in the day, with Rouge talking with Sonic and Amy blew a gasket at the fact a girl liked Sonic, I wouldn't mind if he got a girl it would shut Amy up finally, Sonic this, Sonic that, Don't worry she's just really mad at how we are closer to Sonic then she'll ever be" Knuckles said, scratching and ruffling Tails bangs.

With that Knuckles left Tails to continue his work until he fell into a deep slumber for the first time in a few days.

Present time (No POV)

"Where is Amy now?" Tang asked, genuinely concerned for Tails and wanting to help him relieve himself of his own anger.

"I told her to come to mine as I need some final adjustments to my creation" Tails replied.

"We can help we can get this done in seconds, leave it to us little buddy" Jade said, happiness and eagerness setting in his tone. At once all 4 of the Chaos kids alongside the Main Six started looking at the blueprints behind Tails, which depicted his creation, Lightning knew what Tails was planning immediately and was blasting around in the workshop placing parts in their place in Tails' creation and then stopped before shooting his own Chaos energy at the contraption, it, with no hesitation absorbed the energy and started up in an instant and started walking around Tails workshop like a fully grown mobian, just bigger.

"There you go Tails" Lightning said, placing his hand out to present Tails' mech to it's creator.

"How did…" Tails started.

"I do that?" Lightning finished. Tails nodded, still blown away by how Lightning had brought his invention to life. "Easy I can tell from the designs you made, you were trying to engineer a Mech, correct?" Lightning asked.

"Yeah?" Tails said, his left eyebrow rose in confusion.

"Yeah I can interpret the mechanics faster than my brothers here and easily use my own energy as the power source" Lightning bragged, like he was intelligent or something.

"Woah, so how long will that energy source last?" Tails questioned curiously about the renewability of Lightning's energy source.

"Maybe around 1000 years or something like that" Lightning said, as though that wasn't a long time.

"1000 years?!" Tails yelled, absolutely flabbergasted by the number that had seemingly just came out of Lightning's head with no sort of second thought