• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 947 Views, 15 Comments

Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars - GoldenGoomba900



A mysterious woman arrives in Canterlot High, and her sights are on Flash Sentry. But something seems off about her. Must be because she's an alien.

  • ...
10
 15
 947

Ringtone

"Alien or not, this is not a good sign." Applejack announces, reaching under the small crack with her phone, and tried to snap photos. With her arm in a precarious location, all she could do is try to manipulate her arm to various angles, and hit the photo button and pray she'd gotten something important.

Pulling her arm out, she looked over the photos. "Shoot, nothin'."

"Here, lemme try." Rainbow reached her phone through the crack and tried taking her photos when suddenly it went off. An obnoxious ringtone echoed through the mysterious location as the phone vibrated out of her hands and out of reach. All the girls gasped, looking through the crack in attempt to find out where the phone went, but the echoed metal interior making it difficult.

"This is bad, very bad..." Fluttershy said, panicking.

"Yeah it is, what if it was someone important?" Pinkie asked.

"We need to get out of here." AJ said, getting up. "If something heard that and finds us here we'll be in deep trouble."

"But my phone, my dad sai-" Rainbow was cut off by a glare from Applejack. "Right, safety first."

Across the forest Rarity grew frustrated. "Ooooh they're not picking up! I hate it when people screen my calls."

"Rarity, that might not be the biggest problem at the moment. We need to go see if something happened to them."

"Oh alright, but if Rainbow's safe she is getting a very stern talking too."

As both groups began heading back to the fork, Rainbow's phone lay on the hard metal ground, the sound of footprints coming closer and closer as a door opened nearby. A thick, green hand picked up the phone, and took it away.

With a crash, the parties found themselves together once more, albeit in a rather unbecoming pile.

"Oh, it's just you guys. Thank goodness for that." Sunset Shimmer said, helping Applejack up.

"Yeah, it's just us. Thanks for the call though, Rarity." Rainbow said, glaring at her.

"What do you mean by that?" Rarity got up, brushing off her dress.

"Well, we ran into this weird metal thingy and there was a slot in it that let us see inside and there was a monitor and the new girl's an alien." Pinkie explained as Pinkie does.

"And I lost my phone in there!" Rainbow said, unhappily. "If she finds it, she'll know we're up to something!"

"We found some pretty upsetting discoveries too." Twilight said, taking Rarity's phone and showing off the photos of the pod. As the opposite group oohed and ahhed, Applejack took out her phone.

"We tried taking photos too but... none of 'em came out. But we do know something important!" She explained.

"Yeah, Princess is dating Flash." Fluttershy announced, realizing she just said it to one of Flash's exes. "I-I mean, I'm happy for them but I thought maybe..."

"Wait, she's WHAT?" Shimmer asked, astounded.

"Yeah, we saw them eating dinner at some fancy french place, she must have been wearing a camera or something." Rainbow said, backing her up. "I mean, she works fast, but why Flash? I mean, he's never asked me out but-"

"Wait, you've never dated Flash Sentry?" Twilight asked. "He's asked me four times!"

"We went to junior prom." Pinkie said, smiling.

"Flash and I broke up when he found out he was allergic to rabbits..." Fluttershy chimed in.

"That's not the point." Sunset Shimmer interjected. "The point is that I knew Flash. He and I went steady for YEARS, but he never ONCE took me out to a fancy restaurant."

"Weren't you evil when you and Flash were a thing?" Rarity asked.

"That's ALSO not the point." She said. "Fancy restaurants just aren't Flash's forte. The one time we went out eating was at that Fried Chicken and Taco place, and he had to sleep on the couch that night for tricking me into eating a chicken salad."

"Well, maybe he's trying something new?" Applejack suggested. "He has had every relationship he's been in end with a messy break-up. I remember how Big Mac and Granny Smith gave him a good caning for trying to kiss me on the second date."

"...Wouldn't that be grounds for assault?" Pinkie pointed out.

"Regardless, something is going on with Princess, and we need to find out before she knows we know." Twilight said.

"We're disregarding a lot of kinda important things here..." Spike commented as the group began heading home. "Maybe we need to all sit down and talk about this."

"Spike, after we deal with Princess." Rarity replied, picking him up and petting him.

"Also Rarity, you owe me a new phone." Rainbow bitterly mumbled.

Inapan's notes: So his name WAS Sentry. Unusual, but befitting. He and I had a pleasant night out together. It was a bit shaky at the movies, but it all worked out well thanks to the council's standard issue belt, with cloaking, wiping, towel holster, and general need-alls for the intergalactic traveler. He treated me to a wonderful dinner and a lovely drive in his primitive chariot. I suppose I should let him keep it once we're together, it seems to make him happy. I wonder in the back of my mind if this was the right thing to do, to bend and toy with such a feeble creature's emotions? Then I remembered he's just an insect, and I am royalty. Besides, nothing can break our mind control technology anyways. As for the energy source, I am returning to "Canterlot High" and blending in with Flash as my cover, to investigate the holders of the energy and see what they are truly capable of. I will bring one of my soldiers as well, to test if this energy is lethal to our kind.

Also, worrying news has come from the men in position to repair and maintain the ship. They had found an... unusual item that had fallen in from the cracks of the ship. Perhaps the local wildlife brought it in when they were attracted to our bioplasmaic core?

Author's Note:

The reason the ship has such a thin crack allowing small creatures and people to be able to look in is because of how the ship is built.

See, the upper half is the hull, made to deflect debris and rocks flying through space, the lower half is where all the important functions and quarters are. When the ship lands it burrows the quarters into the ground, meaning that the only only way inside is to use the teleportation pod that the other party had found. However, because of the trees and rocks and animals the ship had to displace in order to land in the forest, it left a small crack between the two sections.

Rainbow Dash's Ringtone was this, for the record.