• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 947 Views, 15 Comments

Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars - GoldenGoomba900



A mysterious woman arrives in Canterlot High, and her sights are on Flash Sentry. But something seems off about her. Must be because she's an alien.

  • ...
10
 15
 947

Consultation

Inapan arrived at the ship, beaten and unhappy. Even though she had gotten her laser pistol containing two of the girls back, the other two had slipped through her grasp. She had Fluttershy's genetics literally in her hands, but she and the cowgirl had vanished without a trace. Well, not the cowgirl, all the broken glass had left quite a bit of blood marking her escape route, but Fluttershy's distraction had made it so she could have been anywhere in town at that point. Still, she had gotten what she-

"Princess..?" Flash asked, standing outside the teleporter room just as she left.

"Yes dear?" She hated to admit it, but she had almost forgotten about her dear, sweet husband. She turned around, having had the foresight to put her gloves back on so Flash wouldn't see her horrid claws.

"I think we need to talk about things. Like when can I go outside again?"

"Oh Flash." Inapan adopted a friendlier persona, smiling and approaching, neither seeming to notice that she was covered in two different kinds of blood. She grabbed his hand and pet it softly. "We can go whenever you like. You just have to come with me. We can go to the fair, we can see those movies, we can go to a human restaurant if you want. I can set aside any time to be with you, doing whatever you want."

"Well, what I want is to see my friends and family again." Flash said unhappily. "I want to go to school and talk to other people, like me!"

"But don't you like it here?" She asked, using her wings to float up to his height and rub her cheek on his. "Don't you like me? I'm doing everything I can to make my you happy: I've given you the finest cuisine, the loveliest of homes, as much time as I can, but you still want more Flash. I've moved mountains, done the impossible, and gone through fire for you, but it's never enough." She looks at Flash with her puppy-dog eyes.

"I-"

"I just want you to be happy Flash. I really, really do, but if you want to leave me with broken hearts, I can't stop you."

Flash pauses, looking at her. He needed to be firm, strong, and set limits. He needed to put on the pants in this relationship if he wanted his friends to be alive and well, even if that meant stripping them from her.

"Inapan, listen. Maybe this can work, but we just rushed into it a bit. I-I don't know what kind of speed your culture works at but on Earth we take it slow and easy." He carefully takes her hands. "You're a nice, cute, clever alien girl who likes being in charge. I'm a nice, dumb, normal guy who just likes things a bit more rational." Inapan stared at him, trying to figure out where he was going with this. "What I'm saying is that maybe we both need to start doing things together. You seem to know a lot about me, but I never got to know you. I don't know what you like, what your pe- erm, species does. I've been cooped up in my car while you get to go out and see my world. Forget about my world for a while, let my people live their lives. Let me be with you, the real you. The you who doesn't try to impress me, or keep me locked away in a tower while you face the world alone."

"But Fla-"

"No, no buts. If you truly love me you'll think about what you're doing to me. To the people I care about. I just have a feeling, Inapan. A feeling that maybe you don't love them like you do me."

"But how will we know if this will work?"

"You need to trust me. You need to tell me everything and I'll do the same."

"What if you get angry or try to leave?"

"You can tell me anything, and I won't get mad if you thought it was best for us." Princess paused, feeling her laser in its holster as Flash brushed her hair back and looked into her eyes. She'd already gone past the point of no return, sending him back while his clone was still thought to be alive and well would be a death sentence for her lover, but she had also done the forbidden dance with him, binding them together.

"By this time tomorrow you will be freed."

"Wait, really?" Flash asked, surprised his speech had worked.

"Yes honey. Tomorrow we will go wherever you want. We'll go out and see the world, I'll tell you all about myself, and have a nice, earthling meal."

"I- Alright then." Flash smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "By the way what's with the uh..." He pointed to the blood on her skirt.

"Oh, this? I was out hunting some of your local game." She bluffed. "Yes, Grunt asked me to accompany him out in the wilds to capture some of those "Beeeee-" She stuttered, trying to think of an Earth animal.

"Bears?" Flash suggested.

"Yes! Be-airz." She smiled. "We went out hunting Be-ares. Grunt will be back in a short while. With the bares."

"Well then... should I help you to the medical bay? You look pretty beaten up."

"You should see the other ones..." she mumbled as Flash escorted her.


Applejack was alone. As she limped through town, shouting for help, none came. Mansion after mansion ignored her cries, when she looked at the windows the shades were drawn and shut her out. She was out of breath, and had been losing blood at a constant rate.

"Someone get me some doggone help!" She shouted one last time before falling to the pavement, her vision fading.