• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 947 Views, 15 Comments

Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars - GoldenGoomba900



A mysterious woman arrives in Canterlot High, and her sights are on Flash Sentry. But something seems off about her. Must be because she's an alien.

  • ...
10
 15
 947

Tell Me Why

"This is a stupid idea." Sugarcoat said as the girls stared at Lemigo Zast strapped to a comfortable leather chair, with two different massive speakers pointed at the anomaly's head. They were back at Lemon Zest's house, in her room. The room was covered head to toe in music memorabilia, from signed instruments to first edition records to T-Shirts from various obscure rock bands. The grey carpet (supposedly it was originally white, but the girls doubted that) was littered with dirty clothes and old food-stuffs.

"I saw it in a movie, if we play music loud enough, the vibrations will separate them." Sunny smiled cockily.

"I saw that movie!" Sour said. "It blew."

"Really? I liked it." Sugarcoat confessed. "But that was under a completely different condition. If anything, this plan will probably deafen us for the rest of our lives."

"Just them." Sunny passed her companions ear plugs. Grabbing one of Zest's CDs, they placed it in the CD player. "Are you ready!?" She asked, the hybrid of their friend nodding solemnly. With the flip of a switch the room began shaking as the bass and electric guitars did their thing. An angsty string bean "teen" in his thirties shouted to the rhythm about authority figures in general, the girls flinching as the song seemed to grow louder and louder, except for Lemigo who seemed to either be headbanging or suffering a stroke.


Grunt sat on a raft, floating in the middle of the lake. He'd been here for a while, so while he was definitely angry he'd wrapped all the way around to a more subtle, dulcet anger. He was no longer swiping at the water below and stomping on his raft to upset the fish beneath, he was too tired for that anyways. He was now staring at the land intently, putting together a plan to deal with those girls. The first girl, the purple one. She wore armor and had his strength, she would suffer first. First, he'd bind her to a tree (or whatever the humans called these things) and hit her as much as he could without killing her. He'd do this for hours and hours, days if it took that long, he'd beat her until her skin was bloody and raw. As she wails and cries, then he'll chop down the tree, NO! He'll uproot the thing with his bare hands and slam the ground with it until she was nothing but a pulp. Then would come the faker, the white one who dared impersonating an officer. The traditional punishment for a war crime was execution, and boy would she be executed. With the ship's laser cannon while she's bound to two poles holding her up. He'd blast her through her chest, a pin-point precision right through her puny human heart. Just as she's dying, he'd scalp her and take her precious hair.

But the orange one, oh he'd make her suffer. She'll wish she'd died as quickly as the other two. He'll keep her captive in the holding cells, he'd feed her nothing but the worst foods he can imagine. Rotting meats, spoiled cheeses, tainted water from the very lake he's standing on. She'd ask him why, but she'd get no answers, nothing more than a passing glance. Weeks would pass before she'd finally be freed, on one condition. When they land on his home planet, a planet with 9 times the gravity of this pitiful planet, they would do battle to the death. The winner would go free, and with all the rotted food and poor condition, he will beat her. She will plead for death after one strike, and he'd leave her on the planet surface to bleed to death, her own drops blood feeling like a gunshot when they land on her hands.

That's when he saw Flash on the shore, looking for something. Was he going mad? Well, by the paragraph you'd just read the answer is yes, but he didn't know that. He stood up weakly, waving his massive hands in the air to try and draw the pathetic human's attention.

"I don't know about th-th-this." The Flash cyborg said, looking at the massive beast from the corner of his eye. "It looks like he could kill me."

"That's because he's been stranded for about two days. His species are followers, and without orders to follow they kind of go mad. Not all of them, mind, buuuuut a good most of them." Inapan explained. "But yeah, he'll probably tear you apart the moment you save him, but that'll just be your body. Your brain will be fine and we can just put it in another clone."

"I'm sorry what was that? I could have sworn you said I'd die."

"Oh yes, you will. Horribly, but you're not the real Flash, and you'll die even if you ignore my demands. So go save Grunt and bring him back to the ship."

"I feel like the real Flash! Don't you think it's a bit macabr-AAAAAH AAAAAH AHHH!" He squealed and grasped his head, falling to his knees as Inapan held a button down on the console. She held this for about a minute, checking her nails and trying to remember if there was a holiday coming up before remembering she was in the middle of torturing someone. As the cyborg lay on the ground crying, Inapan let go and returned to work.

"Now go get him." She said, returning to doing nothing.


After ten minutes, the Crystal prep girls had blown the massive speakers, probably setting Lemon's parents back a few hundred thousand. Lemigo sat in the chair, her head facing downwards. As the girls removed their earplugs, they grew worried. "Lemon? Indigo?" Sunny asked, approaching the two.

"Oh god we killed them." Sugarcoat said, following.

"Oh no!" Sour said, running up to them. "I can't go to prison! ...Or Hell!"

"Don't worry. We'll still be going there, but for a different reason." Lemon said, looking up, revealing Lemigo had gotten Lemon's eyes back.

"Oh thank god!" Sunny said, breathing a sigh of relief and unstrapping her.

"Is Indigo alright in there too?" Sour asked, not following up with a bitter justification for once.

"I think so?" Lemon answered. "I mean, she ain't saying nothing but..."

"How the Hell does that work...?" Sugarcoat asked.

"Indigo! If you're still in there, say something!" Sunny shouted. A long, painful silence followed.

"Oh god we killed her." Sour said, realization striking.

Author's Note:

For Valentines day, have an update.
This is also my first chapter without input from /mlp/, so if it sucks, that's why.