• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 947 Views, 15 Comments

Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars - GoldenGoomba900



A mysterious woman arrives in Canterlot High, and her sights are on Flash Sentry. But something seems off about her. Must be because she's an alien.

  • ...
10
 15
 947

A City Council Meeting

The next morning the members of the city board met with Principal Celestia. Filthy Rich and his wife were first to arrive, their stretch limousine having a difficult time parking in the front of the principals' home. Next came Miss Zecora, she had preferred walking, as it kept her fit and active. Pity it was raining cats and dogs today, so her nice black and white hair now flowed down her sides and dripped all over the carpet. Mayor Mare was next to come. Nobody really knew if Mayor was her real name or just her title, but nobody really cared enough to ask. Finally came Treehugger in her eco-friendly hippie van. The stench it gave out was terrible, and it always proved to make her late, but it "protected the environment".

Principal Celestia had lived with Principal Luna, some say it was because they had a difficult time living without one-another, some say it's because they just wanted to save money, and others just say that Vice Principal Luna was too lazy to move out. Whatever the reason, their home decor matched it. The floors were all dark shades of blue, black, grey, et cetera, and while the walls were the generic cheery yellow or cream colors you saw in family sitcoms.

"Well." Celestia said, greeting her companions. "I suppose we should call this meeting of the city council to order." The principals' home was filled with odd memorabilia, all of them either moon or sun-related; for example: The couch Filthy Rich, His Wife, and Treehugger sat upon had a sun pattern on it while the doilies on the end were shaped like crescent moons.

Filthy Rich was a tall, slim man with a cleft chin and a suit worth more money than the house he was currently in. Everything about him screamed important. His wife was clearly a trophy wife past her time. She looked like a pig and had the skintone to match. While Filth-I mean Rich payed no mind to rubbing elbows with the likes of Zecora and Treehugger, it was abundantly clear his wife did. She did her best to stay as far away from the two of them as possible.

Speaking of which, Zecora was a rather interesting woman. She wore a long, unusual black dress that covered everything beyond her chest down, and white gloves that made her hands look longer and more menacing than they really were. Her skin was a medium grey tone, and she wore white lipstick. Nobody had seen her without her dress, which lead to rumors that she had no legs.

Treehugger had no such problems. She wore daisy dukes and a T-shirt with a peace symbol on it. Her hair was long and curled and had bags under her eyes. Despite the weather, her sandals clung fast to her feet, and the only non-natural item she carried was a tie-dyed strap wrapped around her forehead.

Mayor Mare was unremarkable. A brown suit, brown pants, matching brown business loafers, and her small glasses.

"Actually," the mayor began "that would be my job, but since this is an emergency meeting that's not important. What is important is our topic." Vice Principal Luna entered the room, the group looking unhappily at her as she was late. Except for Treehugger, who looked like even she didn't know where she was. "As I was saying, the topic of today's emergency council meeting is the lunatic who has kidnapped our children, assaulted our police officers, and threatens us with destruction! I am talking about the threat of the woman who calls herself "Captain Princess Inapan Sentry." We all know what she claims and what she wants. Our problem is a rather simple one: Do we give in to her threats, or do we show her we are not willing to negotiate?"

"I believe that we need to make contact with her again." Mister Rich said. "Everyone has their price, and while my darling daughter has set her heart on saving the town by following her demands to the letter, I still stand by that principal."

"I disagree!" his wife shouts. "NOBODY should push us around! We should call in the government to force her out of this city and into prison! And if they won't do it, I know a general population who'd probably accept a one hundred million dollar bounty..."

"Dear, I thought I told you that we're not THAT rich." He said, sparking an argument between the two.

"I say she wants the right thing man." Treehugger interjects. "If we all start caring less about ourselves and give all our auras to the places we live, the world would be a healthier place, man."

"I am going to disagree." Zecora began. "Her motives are mad, and it's plain to see, and she just wants to keep us all busy. While we work like dogs, she takes Flash Sentry."

"Zecora raises an excellent point." Vice Principal Luna adds. "She's kidnapped Flash Sentry and possibly his father. Even if we comply with her demands she said nothing about releasing them."

"Then we need to find out where she's hiding and flush her out." The mayor nodded. "Principal Celestia, you mentioned your students telling you about unusual activity in the forest?" Principal Celestia cussed under her breath, knowing she should have looked up war bunkers in the forest herself and not asked Treehugger.

"I... yes, two of our most prized students; Fluttershy and Applejack mentioned they had seen unusual lights in the forests and mentioned seeing someone in there." Principal Celestia admitted, Vice Principal Luna giving her an unhappy glare.

"Then we go to the forest." The mayor nods. "We'll send out top officers to investigate a-"

"No!" Vice Principal Luna interjects. The entire room turns to look at her. "We can't just rush into somewhere like that." She begins stalling, hoping her sister would help. "You heard what she did to that poor officer. For all we know she could have even more powerful weapons in there."

"So we call the government then." Filthy Rich nodded. "They'll send their best men and that will be that."


"They did WHAT?!" Inapan shouted, Flash actually shocked at her emotional response.

"It was an accident! Places burn down all the time, I-I mean you said it yourself, we don't know Phlogistin or Phlostigin or whatever, right?"

"They burned down the first location we dated at, Flash! They DESTROYED a symbol of our love! They RUINED the moment we realized we were meant for one another! ALL OF EARTH IS GONE, FLASH!" As she ranted her skin turned from the neutral green to a deep, vibrant red that matched the gem in her belt. She began storming her way to the control panel, Flash desperately trying to calm her down.

"Please, it's only a building!"

"Nobody was hurt, you don't need to do this!"

"Give them another chance!"

"You can just give them a harder challenge as a punishment!"

All these and more were sent her way to no avail, as she entered the ship's control room and began charging her cannon, Flash made a quick decision.

Grabbing her by the arm and pulling her away from the control panel, he gave her a deep, passionate, loving kiss. Time seemed to slow down as Inapan's heartbeat(s?) began slowing. She closed her eyes and put her arms around him, the anger melting away. In no time at all, Inapan was just as much under his power as he was under hers. Breaking the tender embrace, the two stared deeply into one-another's eyes.

"Maybe... maybe I can give them another chance." She paused briefly and shook her head. "On ONE condition!" She returned to her firm, strong voice. She approached the panel and deactivated the laser cannons, and switched on the intercom. Causing every phone in the city to ring once more.

"This is your captain speaking." she smiled brightly as she said this.