• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 947 Views, 15 Comments

Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars - GoldenGoomba900



A mysterious woman arrives in Canterlot High, and her sights are on Flash Sentry. But something seems off about her. Must be because she's an alien.

  • ...
10
 15
 947

The chapter with the Villain Song!

Flash smiled as he exited the school, Inapan following him.

"Well, that's the highs and lows of Canterlot High. What do you think?"

"That's it? That's all you have to offer me?" her tone very unhappy. "Where's the culture, the charm, the entertainment?"

"Uh... the school's holding a play in a week or so, maybe you could come by the-"

"A week? Mister Sentry, I am a busy woman, with my own agenda. You will need to show me EVERYTHING this world of yours has to offer, and I would be very appreciative if you did it now." she squeezed his arm tight, causing him to flinch.

"Ow! Okay, we can go see dinner and a movie sometime! Just, next time you hit on me try not to leave bruises." he rubbed where she'd grabbed him, amazed at her strength. She smiled and tapped her foot.

"Some time has passed, come, take me to these "moo-vees" you're so interested in." she pushed him along, hoping to get him going himself.

Some time had passed indeed, Flash had lead her to see the recent sci-fi horror film. She laughed as she watched humanity fall to pieces over the course of two hours. She cried as the humans finally drove away the alien menace, including the "charming" CGI villain. Flash realized she might be crazy and had tried to sneak away multiple times, but somehow she had remained several steps ahead of him.

As Flash got into his car with her again, he turned to look at her, about to tell her something very important.

"Flash." she interrupted. "I know what you're thinking."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm about to tell you something very, very important..." the boy turned to leave but found his car doors locked themselves with a flash of the jewel on her belt. "Now, you might be thinking some things... some silly things like "self defense" or "the fight or flee" reflex, whatever those are... but." She said sternly, Flash suddenly feeling himself stiffen up as the jewel on her belt glowed even brighter.

"I need you to look at me, sentry." Flash winced as he realized he had, once again, been caught in a woman's trap, this time in the literal sense. He tried to look away, pointing his eyes out the window and trying to signal something to any passers-by. "I said LOOK AT ME." as a surge of pain ran through his body, Flash stared at her. He stared into her eyes, her deep, blue... astounding pools of eyes. He felt his body relax and her grip lesson, as well as his urge to escape lower. "Look to me, sentry. You will forget all that has happened. You will remember a wonderful time at the cinema. You will ask me for dinner and treat me like you would your lovely bride to be."

Flash felt like he'd blanked for a moment. He was in his car, and he remembered seeing a great movie with Inapan. He could have sworn there was something else he'd done though. "Ah, right! The dinner! I still have to take you to dinner!" he smiled, turning on the car and pulling out of the parking lot. As he turned on the radio, a song began playing.

Flash stared at his radio in disdain, reaching to change it. "Ugh, I hate that about classic stations. For some reason Disco is counted a-"

"Stop!" Inapan says, grabbing his hand. "I- that beat. Those voices. What is this, Flash?"

"Uh... Earth, Wind, and Fire?" he guessed.

"Astounding, you can summon the elements of nature to perform for you. Let me listen, sentry."

"A-alright, if you want it." Flash began driving off.

Breaking the human mind with the science belt
He'll be with me now: no way to help
With Flash by my side they will find
This planet and its humans will be mine
What the council wants, it won't get
It won't matter once I'M the threat
With that energy, I will bring
A new regime, with Flash as my king

CHORUS
When all the worlds fall and I will stand up tall
He's always mine, always mine
Feel the planets quakin' and Flash's mind for the takin'
They'll all be mine, always mine
Ah, ha, ha, ha, back away, he's still mine
Ah, ha, ha, ha, forever miiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Well now, I worked slow and I worked hard
And it took forever for this plan to start
Since I was young, I've wanted this chance to take on
My father, to show him what he did wrong
You know it's all right, it's ok
If the planet's a bust I'll just take
Flash as my right hand man
And wait for the next chance to work my plan

(Chorus)

I'm goin' somewhere, nobody stop me
Nobody stop me, yeah
We're goin' somewhere, don't dare stop me, yeah

Well, right now Flash may just be means to an end
But with energy we will ascend
He my king and me his queen
I'll show him the sights he's not yet seen
And if he resists, it's okay
I'll make him see another way
Some may stop us, but if they try
I have no qualms to make them fry

(Chorus)

He's coming with me, no one can stop me
No one can stop me, yeah
Flash's goin' nowhere, not without me, yeah
He's always mine!

With the date ended, Inapan was content, unaware her plans were derailing.

Author's Note:

It was originally going to be an Earth, Wind, and Fire song, but the Bee Gees felt more "classic".