• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 947 Views, 15 Comments

Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars - GoldenGoomba900



A mysterious woman arrives in Canterlot High, and her sights are on Flash Sentry. But something seems off about her. Must be because she's an alien.

  • ...
10
 15
 947

Venus Attacks!

The group ran from the obviously unhappy alien who came running after them. While Applejack ducked into a nearby locker room with the unconscious Sunset Shimmer, the others weren't so lucky. As they bobbed and weaved through the halls, trying desperately to find unlocked doors, and their tormentor followed relentlessly driven by rage.

"I-I have an idea!" Celestia shouted.

"Don't keep us in suspense!" Time Turner said, barely keeping up with the group, and barely avoiding capture as a result.

"Yes sister, it's difficult to run for your life in heels!" Luna shouted back.

"We split up! She'll chase one group, and the other can go get the rest of the school to safety! There's a split coming up! Everyone, go the other way!"

As they came closer and closer to a split, the plan went into action: Celestia and Luna bobbing left while Time Turner, Fluttershy, and Tested kept going forward. Panting and wheezing the two sisters looked behind them, relieved to see nothing about to ground-tackle them.

"The sky above, sister, how did you know it would work?"

"I didn't, it was a lucky guess she wouldn't be chasing us."

"N-now what do we do?"

"We find a way to save our school... a-after I catch my breath." The two gasped and wheezed all the way to a water fountain, the clear liquid keeping them occupied while they tried to think up a plan. As Celestia splashed some onto herself, it stuck her.

"I have it!" She said, letting her sister drink. "Remember, in the movies? What are aliens weak to?"

"Water?"

"...No, that's stupid, why wou- nevermind, now I lost it. Thank you, Luna."

"I have another idea." The darker of the two said, grabbing her by the arm and running with her. "The beast has lost her wings!"

"It would seem that way, yes, but I hardly see how that wou- oh!"

"Come with me!" The two sisters ran to the janitor's closet, gathering supplies.

"The one day they take the day off..." The elder sister mumbled as they brought out the mops.

"They'll have to work overtime regardless, considering the mess." Luna pointed out, climbing to the second story, buckets, and washing liquid in tow.

"How do things keep coming to this, Sister? First it was Sunset Shimmer, after came the sirens, then Crystal Prep, and finally this."

"Do you think this would be a good place?" Luna asked. Celestia looked around the hallway, the large window at the end leading right out to the front of the school, shaking her head.

"Unfortunately, yes."

The two sisters began mopping, making the floor as sleek and shiny as possible, the water and floor cleaner doing its magic.

"Go, go get them! I'll try too keep the floor wet as long as possible!" Celestia commanded, her sister running off and hoping that Fluttershy and Time Turner were still fine.

Panting violently, Time Turner began slowing down, barely keeping up as Fluttershy held his hand.

"M-My heart's beating so fast i-it feel like it's gong to burst!" he commented, "How are you still able to run?"

"Being chased certainly helps!" She answered, spotting Vice Principal Luna.

"Follow me!" The VP shouted, the two of them having no choice but to do exactly that. As Tested flawlessly rounded corner after corner, grasping at Turner's coat tails as she grew closer and closer, the group began up a stairwell, confirming the suspicion that Tested's frayed wings could no longer fly.

Finally, the group found themselves in the longest hallway in the school, and Principal Celestia mopping diligently.

It was a brief instant, only a second for the party to react as Celestia held out the mop handle for them to grab. As Vice Principal Luna grabbed to the wooden rod, Fluttershy grabbed Vice Principal Luna's arm, holding on to Time Turner as Tested grabbed his coat, and tearing it off of him as she was flung out the school's plate glass window. With the unmistakable sound of shattering glass, Princess' ally fell to the ground, laying on the cold, hard concrete as the sun shone down upon her.

Fluttershy finally asked the question on their minds as they looked out to their fallen foe. "Is she-" The shy girl was cut off by the moans of pain and annoyance from outdoors. The group backing away slowly as she stared back at them with the same look you'd give to a dog that had just chewed up your favorite shoes.

"No." Tested Wearily said, living up to her name. "No, I'm going back to the ship. Inapan can destroy the planet herself. This... this is TOO MUCH!" She said, her voice finally showing emotion as Pinkie and Rarity watched from the rooftop. "All of this! ALL OF THIS! Look at it!" She motioned to her destroyed surroundings as Applejack emerged from the building, keeping Sunset Shimmer around her shoulder. "You could have just told me! You could have been my friend! But NOOOOO! No, we had to keep our little secrets!"

The girl panted, taking deep, annoyed breaths before turning away, a large shard of broken glass sticking out of where the human spine would be. As the groups gasped, gagged, and generally sounded horrified, she turned around to look at them, annoyed as they tried to regain their cool.

"One more thing. When Inapan returns, tell her I'm in the ship." She limped away, leaving the groups who had tried their damnedest to defeat her staring in confused awe.


Flash and Inapan were having quite the carnival.

"Flash, this... beast. How come it does not fight me?" Inapan asked, holding a teddy bear Flash had won for her.

"Because it's a toy?" She gasped and blushed hard, burying her face in his side.

"Flash, please don't say that in public! There might be people listening."

"What? What's wrong? All I said was-"

"Flash, I do not think we know much of one-another's culture's but I do not think you know what you are saying to me!"

"Alright, I won't say To- that word anymore."

"Flash, I've been wondering... we've been dating for a long time and..."

"It's only been two days, though."

"It felt like it's been a long time." She said, leaning up real close. "I want you to kiss me."

Flash blinked, looking into her deep blue eyes. He'd wanted to say no but something in his mind, some odd, almost unnatural feeling in his mind made him say "Yes."

Bending over slightly, while Inapan stood on the tips of her toes, the two came closer, closer, closer until

"Flash Sentry!" Came an unhappy voice, interrupting the romantic (if not slightly creepy) moment. Turning away, Flash gasped as he discovered who it was. It was a tall police officer, wearing a regulation uniform and a bullet proof-vest on the outside, and dark sunglasses covering his eyes. His unhappy sneer gave them more than enough reason to worry, however

"Dad!? What're you doing here? I-I thought you were at work!"

"And YOU'RE supposed to be at school. You are coming with me, boy!" The officer grabbed his son's arm, dragging him away from his date. "You are lucky that an anonymous tipster told me about this, because if it was any other officer you would be serving time right now."

"But dad, I'm on a date wi-"

"I don't care if she's the Princess of Mars, we're going to get you back to that school and you are getting your car taken away for a month!"

In the distance, Rainbow watched as her plan came together. It had taken a bit longer than she'd hoped, what with payphones being obnoxiously unreliable, but as she saw the look on Inapan's face as her lover was taken away, and Dash could tell that she'd done well. That is, until Flash fell to the ground and screamed bloody murder, holding his head like he'd been struck with a hammer, and drawing attention to the situation as Inapan ran to be close to him once more.

"Ooooh shush shush shush my King of Space, everything's fine," She said, helping him up and taking his hand from the confused officer. She turned her attention to Flash's father and took out a blaster. The officer pulled his pistol, his training taking effect. Even if the gun looked like a toy, he was taught to treat every threat as legitimate.

"Put the gun do-" He was cut off by a lazerblast, turning him into a pile of glowing green sludge. People who had been watching, naturally began to panic.

"Well, cover's blown, but it had to be done." Inapan shook her head, approaching the pile and sucking it up into her blaster. Flash held his head, in no position to fight her as she drug him to his car and forced him to drive.

Dash, who had watched the event unfold, moved slowly, in shock. "She really was a- oh no."

At the school, the Principals did their best to evacuate the students while Twilight, Pinkie, and Rarity re-united.

"We need to tell Princess Twilight." Applejack said. "This is getting too crazy, people could get hurt! Or worse!"

"It's a bit too late for that." Fluttershy mumbled. sighed. "Magic just doesn't... they're stronger than our magic. Even with Twilight's magic. I don't know if it would be able to hurt them."

"I-I found something out though." Shimmer interrupted. "Those belts. Tested tore off her belt before she revealed her wings. Maybe... maybe it's something worth looking into? Twilight, you're good with otherworldly technology, maybe you could, I dunno..."

"I'll see what I can do." Twilight nodded, going back into the building to find what she was talking about. Rarity's phone rang, the group turning to her annoyed, as she answered.

"Rainbow Dash, darling, we're in a- yes... yes... I see... Th-that's terrible! We'll be right over!"

"What'd she say?" Pinkie asked.

"Inapan has kidnapped Flash and what's left of his father." The group moaned and looked at one-another worried.


Inapan's Notes: Stupid humans and their tiny minds! Stupid, STUPID! Could they not see how close we were? How I was mere moments away from initiating our ceremony? I could have had him, and I could have just let my sister care with the minor things.