• Published 4th Oct 2015
  • 302 Views, 0 Comments

Me and My Little OC - IMNOTHERE889



When I'm feeling broken down, no one has got my back. But when I found a filly in a tree, they managed to do just that. Yes, I love my little OC....

  • ...
 0
 302

But Your Story Will Carry On Through The Ages...

"What's going on!?" Neo demanded, obviously not knowing what was going on. Princess Celestia cleared her throat.

"Neo, I'm sorry about this, but I must-"

"No! You're not taking her from me!" I stood up angrily. I was not about to let Neo leave me. Not yet.

"You don't understand. Let me speak."

"Calm down," Neo said while I sat back down.

"Neo is not from your world, but she isn't from ours, either."

"Wait, what?" That's confusing...

"She is not a part of our world, or yours. She's a part of the world in your head. As long as she exists, the line between reality and dreams will thin. The longer she is her, the thinner the line gets. I'm sorry, but, she must be disposed of, for the safety of your world, my world, everyone's world."

"NO! You can't do this!!!" I was in tears at the news

"I'm sorry, but I have to. I also thought that she might as well see her one and only friend in my world." Wait, does that mean....?

Pinkie Pie just bounced inside. Yup, it does. Pinkie looked to the couches and hopped to them. She saw Neo, and, as if like she knew her all her life, she hugged her and said, "Hiya Neo! I missed you!" Then, I saw some kind of spark in Neo's eyes, and she hugged Pinkie back.

"Celestia... Why can't she exist in your world? She's more related to yours than she is in mine."

"While she exists, the balance is in danger."

"I don't care about some motherbucking balance! I just want to be with my little Neo!"

"Please Celestia? I'll be a really good friend to her,"

"I'm sorry, Pinkie, Neo, and you. I have to do what must be done. Stand back."

I gave Neo one last hug and walked behind Celestia. I was crying so much, I didn't want Neo to go... I looked over to my left, and I saw Pinkie with tears in her eyes.

Neo was just sitting there, tears in her eyes as well. "Fire away."

Then everything went white.


I opened my eyes to find myself in a classroom. Wait, a classroom? What am I doing in a classroom? I lifted my head off the desk and looked around. I was surrounded by other kids. I looked down and saw notes with a little bit of moisture on them.

Oh. It was all a dream... I was drooling, as well...

I guess Neo didn't exist at all...


Scratch what I said earlier. As if by magic, I just found a little Neo. It's like she just fell out of the sky, cuz, one minute I was walking home, the next, she's inside my jacket. Does that mean that the dream was meant to come true? Well, that means I'll just have to make the most out of these next seven years...

It will just be me and my little OC, until the very end...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment