• Published 27th Sep 2015
  • 1,247 Views, 8 Comments

The Terrible Alicorn OC that goes to Equestria - Hoppa_21



Charlie is a human and rather terrible writer, with a terrible Alicorn OC. One day he gets sucked into Equestria and has to face the Lord of Chaos himself. What will he do?

  • ...
8
 8
 1,247

The Encounter

Author's Note:

This is what happens when I'm making not much progress with my other stories. Note that this is therefore not to be taken seriously. If I'm bored and out of ideas, I sometimes try to write...something. Just so as a kind of warm-up. :twilightsheepish:

POV: Charlie

My name is Charlie, and I’m awesome.

Yeah, I know what you are going to object without some proof and let me tell you something important first. I’m a writer. Not any writer, mind you, but someone who writes the most awesome stories. Some, or many might object to it, but they are just jealous. They can’t just bear with my awesomeness, because awesome, you know?

I just finished the newest chapter of my story, „The Awesome Deathcore And His Adventures Of Awesomeness“, a story which evolves around the Alicorn-Manticore-Batpony hybrid Deathcore and his adventures. He can take Discord on singlehandedly and is generally so awesome that Rainbow Dash is green with envy, oh and admiration. Everypony sees my…uh Deathcores awesomeness!

However, after I finished I was eager to read the comments on the newest chapter, in which Deathcore took on Tirek with nothing more than a toothbrush!

While blindfolded!

With an arm on his back!

Locked in a cage!

Filled with snakes!

And Scorpions!

While slowly sinking in quicksand!

You have to be pretty awesome to beat him under those circumstances!

But I was brought out of my thoughts, by my growling stomach.

The little bugger could really annoy me sometimes, but oh well, can’t just ignore him now, can I?

Reason enough to move my arse to the kitchen and then to the refrigerator. I opened it and then was blinded by a bright light from it.

I wondered shortly, if something was wrong with the lightbulbs of it, but was cut off, as I felt a pulling sensation.

It was a slight pulling at first, but only a few seconds after that the light suction, there was a strong pull, as a huge tongue wrapped around me. It dragged me right into its maw, and the door to the refrigerator closed. It burped shortly, before it turned back to normal. Leaving no trace behind.


My head was pounding. Pounding like crazy, as if a sledgehammer was used on it. A sledgehammer soaked in acid. A sledgehammer fired with a cannon. A sle-

But you probably get the picture by now. My head hurt like crazy for short and my muscles were tense. I didn’t even know there were that many muscles that could hurt or be tense. It slightly disturbed me. But not by much. I’m awesome, and that is why I was calm and collected after I was pulled through a refrigerator. Stupid thing by the way. It was not meant to eat me! That is just bizarre! Probably should have spend more money on it, but no, I had to buy the cheap one! Ugh. How annoying.

I then heard something. Laughter.

“Oh! And what do we have here?” said an all too familiar voice. “I never thought that this little magic trick would bring such a chaotic being with it!”

Chaotic being?

I slowly opened my eyes and stared right into red and yellow ones.

I was, like I said before calm and level headed.

The following scream that echoed through Ponyville wasn’t mine. Probably some scared pony, who couldn’t handle the situation.

Discord then snapped his fingers and a zipper appeared on my mouth and closed it. I meanwhile tried to bring some distance between us. For his own safety, mind you.

I then made another discovery. My body. It wasn’t my own. My long black legs ended in hooves and I could see a bit of red from my mane, as well as a black muzzle, as I went cross-eyed.

Discord snapped his fingers again and a large oval mirror appeared in front of me. I gasped in shock, as I saw the reflection. The reflection of none other than Deathcore. With Manticore tail and all the typical Alicorn features. I admired me and then…

*SQUEE*

There is no shame in squeeing because of admiring myself. I slowly stood up.

“Hey there, handsome!” I said as I mimed the voice of Rarity. I always had a knack for more elegant ladies. “What me?” I played innocent. “Yes you! You appearance is so… breath taking. Would you like to model for me?” I beamed. “But of course fair lady! And after that, we could get more acquainted with each other, if you know what I mean.” *Eyebrow wiggle* I threw in a seductive smile afterwards and settled then as an overkill to make a duck face. “Oh, I would like that. A bath would be the best course of action after we are sweaty from all the hard work. I have a large bathtub, which we both would fit in. The bath is also easy to clean, if things get more excessive.” My smile grew wider. “Of course, Rarity!”

In that moment I heard a familiar voice stutter. I turned around and squee’d as I was face to face with the Mane 6!

Rarity had a deep blush on her face, but seemed also to be boiling at the same time. Rainbow was rolling on the floor with laughter. Applejack was giggling, as she tried to hide it behind her hat. Fluttershy’s face was adorned by a deep red blush, as she tried to hide behind Applejack. Pinkie Pie was happily bouncing without a care in the world. And Twilight looked confused, as well as fascinated. Probably the reason, while she was the first one to speak.

“What are you?” the purple librarian asked, with an inquisitive glint in her eyes.

I was just about to answer her, as Rarity herself trotted, or more like stamped towards me.

My smile only grew at that and I leaned my face down on her, so she could admire my facial features a little.

*SLAP*

“YOU BRUTE!”

My head suddenly swung to the side at the impact of her hoof and I stood there confused. I kind of expected a different reaction. I even checked my breath as she approached me to make sure, I smell awesome in case she wanted to get a smooch from me, or even more, but no, she seemed to be a little uptight.

“What was that for? I thought this was the scene, in which we were making out?”

She stuttered, as her face became even redder. If it was because of embarrassment or anger, I did neither know, nor understand. But I had to admit, that her blushing was cute. Not as cute as me, when I used the puppy dog eyes, but still cute.

“M-M-Making o-out?! I would neve-! W-With such a brutis-!”

I averted my gaze from her depressed and suddenly the sky darkened as it became night. A single headlight shone over Rarity and me, as if to lighten our stage and to accent our scene. “I thought you loved me! What happened to all the times we cuddled together! To all the times we shared our meals. To all the benches we were sitting on! And to the time you once told me you would like to bind Rainbow Dash gagged to your bed, so that we could share our nightly activities with her?!”

At that the rainbow maned pegasus actually seemed to choke on her own laughter.

“Was this all just a game to you?! Don’t I mean ANYTHING to you?!” I shed some manly tears. “Am I nothing more than a plaything, not worth to be loved?” I asked the last part in a near whisper.

This brought Rarity slightly tumbling and her anger ebbed.

“I…”

“Just kidding. Of course you love me! And that’s because, drum roll…”

I could hear a drum roll, as the light of the headlight, solely focused on me.

“I’m…”

Drum roll increasing…

“AWESOME!!!”

All six stared at me slack jawed. And I simply grinned, before standing on two hooves and dancing to a familiar tune.

“Handsome, awesome and some other somes, which still has to be named! But still are by me claimed! That is me, I fill all the mares with glee! A lonesome warrior for the poor, fighting with a lot of glamour! Half-Batpony, half-Alicorn, half-Manticore, full awesome-core! The stallion of every mares dreams, with a lot of steam! Deathcore is my name, danger and mares are my game!” I said, as I finished my talk with the familiar Franky-pose, as some fireworks exploded behind me.

I turned to Discord and saw he was in some kind of cinema seat, eating popcorn, giving me a thumps up.

I returned the thumps up and silently mouthed the words ‘thank you’ to him, for giving me the special effects needed, for my alluring entrance.

I turned my gaze to the Mane 6 again, to see them slack jawed, minus Pinkie, who was humming the catchy Franky-tune, while rocking from left to right in rhythm with the melody.

I posed again. Turning my body to the side, while my left arm was in the direction behind me and my right arm was in the air in the direction in front of me. “This is the moment, where you have to fan all over me. Praising my greatness.” Silence. “Didn’t you read the script?” More silence. I groaned as I gave up my posing. “Amateurs…”

Skittles then spoke up, looking annoyed and still a little flushed, from my statement earlier.

“Can we PLEASE ignore him and turn Discord to stone?”

Twilight shook her head. “Rainbow is right. He is probably a creature created by Discord for the sole purpose to distract us from turning him to stone.” She had her chest puffed out. “I can say that with certainty, because I have read ‘Mythological Creatures and You’ and ‘A guide to the creatures of Equestria’, which never mentioned anything that would fit his description! He could still be a pony though, that Discord transformed, just like the bunnies were transformed. But he will be freed, as soon as we stop Discords influence on him!” She smiled brightly at her conclusion.

Skittles simply facehooved. “Egghead.”

“If Discord had his paws in this that would actually explain the brutishness…” Rarity muttered, still tomato red.

“Don’t worry, Deathy! Aunty Pinkie will take care of the big mean Draconequus so that you can return to normal!” cheered a pink party pony.

I posed some more, as the ponies walked towards me, just to…

Walk right past me…

There might be the possibility that this angered me…a little. I never thought that they would really pull through with the ‘ignoring me’ business.

“HEY!” I yelled after them, as they took their formation in front of Discord.

Some of them glanced back at me for a second, but most of them ignored me completely, and decided to focus on their task at hoof.

I couldn’t have that. I was the hero of this story! They have to bow to my will! I AM NOT GOING TO BE IGNORED!

I raised my stinger in the right position to fire away. I chose the ammunition for this task before my mind’s eye and the bulb on my tail shifted slightly.

“Ammunition ready. Target set. Seeking permission to fire. Permission granted, Deathcore. Fire straight away! Understood!”

And with that little monologue I fired right away.

The mares shrieked as they were covered in a pink sticky substance.

They tried to move, but couldn’t. I grinned triumphantly. Just like it was supposed to be.

“Ugh. What is this? It is sticking to my mane and coat!” Rarity whined.

“I don’t know, but we have to free ourselves quick and stop Discord.”

“Don’t you mean, whooping the Manticore guys flank?” snorted Rainbow Dash in anger.

“My flank?” I snorted. “A war always follows a divorce. Of course I was never a stallion for only a single mare, but you were ok with it until now, Rarity! You said it was ok! But no! You had to treat me, like I would not even exist!”

Rarity just was about to retort, as Discord suddenly floated towards me, laughing heartedly. “You are so much fun!” He took a bit of the pink sticky substance and threw it in his mouth, chewing contently. “Hm, cheery bubble gum. Somepony knows how to spread chaos! Say, are you interested in joining forces with me?”

“Me?” I raised an eyebrow. “I’m the hero of this story. I can’t exactly join you, as long as you are evil. How about this: You turn good and then we could hang out sometime. Sounds good?”

I asked confidently. This was now the part of the story, where he would agree with me and I would be the hero of the day. Of course I could win a fight against him, but I personally liked this character and preferred the alternative befriending route.

“Nah!” He said, as he snipped his fingers, trapping me in a chocolate prison.

I got angry at that. “Doesn’t a single pony follow his script here?!” I yelled annoyed.

Discord suddenly let a script appear, after he snipped his fingers. He clapped it open and started reading.

“Hm…Take over Equestria…Turn the Elements into their opposite…Turn Ponyville into the Chaos Capital of the world…Corrupt the Element of magic…Gloating…Summon a being from another realm…Offer said being a chance to be a part of chaos…Imprison and think of something in case he says no…Improvise the rest. No, everything is in its natural chaotic order!” he cheered.

“Your script is obviously wrong,” I snorted.

*BOOM*

Just as Discord turned around to the sound, he was hit by a colorful rainbow. His eyes had widened in fear, but it was too late for him, as he turned to stone once more. I meanwhile watched the spectacle from my cell. Suddenly a huge dorm formed and suddenly everything turned back to normal. Even my cage disappeared. I myself felt the magic rush through my very being. It was a warm feeling, but at the same time, I felt, like it washed parts of my being with it and blacked out.

--

POV: Third person

“Woohey! That’s what I call a close call!” cheered Applejack, as she swept the sweat from her forehead. “We were really lucky that Pinkie Pie ate herself through those gum as fast as a rattlesnake its prey! Otherwise we might have been in a bit of a hitch.”

“Please! I could have freed myself and beat these two up in ten seconds flat!”

“Speaking of our uncouth troublemaker. The vestiges of his bubble gum didn’t get cleaned by the Elements! How am I supposed to get my hair and coat clean?!”

“Just cut it out,” proposed AJ.

“CUT IT OUT! Sorry, darling, but have you lost your mind! This would RUIN my hair and coat!”

“GIRLS!” yelled Twilight. “Calm down! We should see if he has turned back to normal, if he ever existed.”

The girls nodded at that.

They turned in the direction of his former prison and saw now a little bundle lying in the grass.

They slowly approached it and found a little colt. Not any colt, mind you. It was an Alicorn colt with a Manticore stinger and bat-like features, or basically just a younger version of Deathcore.

The Mane 6 looked at each other clearly dumbfounded by this development.

Well, four of them did. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy were the first ones to approach the sleeping form. Fluttershys maternal instincts seemed to kick in as she squeed and took the little colt in her hooves, while Pinkies eyes were sparkling.

“Oh! We should totally thro-“ Pinkies talking was cut off by a hoof. Fluttershy pressed it gently on her muzzle and shushed her, saying that she didn’t want the little colt to stir.

Pinkie relented and at this moment Twilight seemed to snap out of her trance.

“We should bring him to Princess Celestia. She might have an answer to this.”

The mares nodded, even though Rainbow Dash was still a little skeptical towards him, and conveniently as the world was, not a second later a few golden chariots landed in Ponyville. They told them, that Princess Celestia already awaits them for the festivities that came with saving the world from chocolate rain. With the target set, the six mares made their way onto the chariots and to Canterlot.


Fluttershy was holding the little colt during the trip. It didn’t take long, since the chariots could take a direct route through Canterlot and they soon landed on a runway, which led straight to a hangar tube, which led inside the castle. They disembarked from the chariots and were led to a set of small double doors and after that to a set of large double doors, were they met Celestia in a large hall.

“Twilight. I knew you would succeed in your task.”

“Princess. We need to talk to you. It still isn’t over, I think.”

Celestia raised a single eyebrow. “Oh?”

Fluttershy when walked forwards with the little colt sleeping on her back, gnawing on a strand of her hair.

The ruler beamed instantly, since her maternal instincts kicked in, completely ignoring the odd features of the colt for a moment. But that ignorance didn’t last long and after she noticed it, she scowled.

“Discord’s magic is still working on this colt?”

“I don’t know. We met him in Ponyville, but he was mature there and acting like he was…Rarity’s coltfriend. Completely exaggerating everything he said and behaving generally like a foal, even though he seemed to know some of the more…adult topics. He had the same features back then and was peaceful until we ignored him. When we ignored him, he threw a hissy fit and shot bubble gum from his tail! I just don’t know what to make of him,” Twilight finished that part with a downthrown gaze.

Celestia draped a comforting wing over her. “It’s alright, my student. We will see about this as soon as he wakes up.”

They then brought the colt in a room, before proceeding with the festivities (of course cleaning the six mares before, much to Rarity’s delight), leaving the colt with a doctor to see if he had any injuries or other oddities from his ordeal.


POV: Charlie

I didn’t feel that great. Déjà vu. Just like I was overrun by a train, with spikes on its front, and… Actually let’s forget about this. You already know the drill, so let’s try to stand up!

“Ugh…”

Yeah. This somehow didn’t work, and I slumped back as soon as my body moved an inch. I was laying rather softly actually. How did I end up in a bed anyway? Can’t remember it and it doesn’t feel like my own bed.

The bed of a stranger? I hopefully didn’t do something that I will regret...

Nah!

“Oh, you are awake!” I heard a chipper voice say.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw…a pony. And with that the memories came back to me.

What and why did the Elements do anything to me? I remember them stripping me of my awesomeness.

I slowly looked down on my body.

I was a rather…small.

A colt.

But I’m still awesome.

“How are you feeling?” asked the pony with a nurse cap.

I wasn’t motivated enough to give her a description, so I went with the standard answer.

“Meh.”

Some might think that I should panic more, but after getting turned into a new species not only a day prior, it clearly loses its effect.

“Even though I have problems to move slightly.”

She nodded. “This might come from the Elements of Harmony. I heard your body had a reaction with them, which might have tired your body out a little.”

I snarled at the thought. How am I tired out then? Why was I affected anyway?

I rolled in the bed, only to fall, or in this case roll, out of it.

The nurse instantly levitated me back onto it.

The slight pain seemed to trigger a quivering bottom lip.

Warning. Maternal instincts incoming.

“My gosh! That’s so cute!” she said with a high pitched squee, as she pressed me to her barrel. “Don’t you worry about anything. Your aunty here is going to take good care of you!”

Since when is it cute, if I hurt myself? Better retort.

“I’m not cute! I’m awesome!”

“Oh, you are! In such a cute way!”

Is she not taking me serious?! I’m a great hero! Not some plush toy to cuddle with! Ugh! Think Deathcore, think. Just move your tail. Concentrate on the muscles.

My tail twitched slightly.

Way to go! But you can do better than that. Move it!

My tail slowly raised.

Ok. Just need to adjust the ammunition. Hm… Oh yeah. That will do. Now to aim at the target.

My tail slowly aimed in the direction of the mare.

Target set. Fire!

“Uh! That is that?” whined the mare, as she tried to distance herself. She struggled a little, but soon fell prey to the hardening substance, until she could move no more. But it was harder than you might think. It took me a whole minute to cover her completely. Probably the curse of my current size. Well, I said it once and I say it again: I’m still awesome.

Now best to get out of here, that is if I get my body to mo-

*Door Squeak*

And of course the princess walks in with the Mane 6.

“Fuck my life.”


POV: Third person

One can only guess how surprised Celestia and the Mane 6 were, as they entered the room and found a mare completely covered in hardened chocolate.

One cannot even fathom how surprised they were as Pinkie nagged on the chocolate pony.

This probably was the only reason why it took Rainbow Dash, self proclaimed fastest flyer in Equestria, whole 30 seconds to confront him about this.

“I knew you were bad news, the first time I saw you!”

“It’s not my fault! She said I was cute!” I complained/whined at Skittles.

“That’s not even a good reason!”

“It is!”

“It is not!”

“It is!”

“It is not!”

“It is, in infinity!”

“It is not, in infinity plus one!”

“SILENCE!” droned the royal Canterlot voice of Celestia.

It droned so much that the covers were blown over our heroes head and covered him completely, while the wind might have made the illusion of a shivering body under these blankets.

The Mane 6 stood perfectly still, no one dared to move or say anything. Celestia then inspected shivering spot on the bed, biting her bottom lip.

Warning. Maternal instincts incoming.

Celestia slowly approached the quivering form. Gently stroding towards it in soothing steps, before lying on the floor, to make herself smaller next to the bed.

She then pulled the covers gently back.

“Shush, little one. Everything is alright. We are not mad at you.”

“We are not?” came the confused response of skittles.

“OW!” she exclaimed, after being punched by the farmer to get her in line. It was clear, who would wear the pants, if these two would ever start a relationship.

“Don’t talk to me like that. I’m the most awesome hero there is.”

She giggled. “Sure, you are.”

“Hey! I’m serious!” He then turned his head and started pouting, to which Celestia’s response was another giggle.

“How about you tell us some things about yourself.”

“I’m the awesome Deathcore, and a half-Batpony, half-Alicorn, half-Manticore hybrid.”

“And were you always like that?”

“Ever since I got here, after I was eaten by my refrigerator and brought to this dimension. He. I guess this makes me a dimension hopper.”

“Of course it does, Sweetie.”

He looked at her skeptical. “You are not believing me, are you?”

“There are your parents?”

“Um, hello. Dimensional traveler? Did you even listen to me? If you want to find them you might have to look into another dimension. They sure as hell are not here.”

Celestia then turned to the Mane 6. “He will need somepony to take care of him.”

“I don’t need anypony! I can take care of myself!”

“I don’t doubt it, Sweetie. But one of these mares could need a brave protector.”

He just stared at her incredulously. “…You didn’t expect me to fall for that, did you?”

Celestia deadpanned, not showing any signs of nervousness. A skill which she learned during centuries of listening to the nobles, who had partially really ridiculous proposals.

“…Maybe.”

“That’s it. I’m out of here!” said the clearly annoyed young colt. Under different circumstances he wouldn’t mind company, but getting treated like a child struck him the wrong way and he didn’t want to be around to get assigned to some ‘parents’.

He slowly stood up, still a little tired out by the experience by getting at least partially blasted by the elements. He was standing next to Discord after all when it happened.

His legs were rather wobbly and the soft surface of the bed didn’t help. He slumped not a second afterwards, which led to various squees to be heard throughout the room. One came from a butter-colored Pegasus.

“I will take care of him!”

Celestia nodded slowly. “Good, but you should be absolutely sure about this. Such a decision might change your life fo-“

“FOREVER!” came the creepy response of Pinkie Pie.

But it made Fluttershy only flinch once, before she adjusted herself back to her determined stance.

*Door Squeak*

“Sister. We want to hear what oddities occurred during the Elements encounter with…”

The eyes of both the colts and from Princess Luna met. She seemed to have a sparkling in her eyes, while Deathcore himself thought that this might decrease his chances of escape.

“Oh, sister. We just decided to give Fluttershy the care for this foa-“

“WE SHALL TAKE CARE OF HIM!” she announced with glee, and of course with the royal Canterlot voice.

“Sister, I don’t thin-“

“It is a perfect idea! He is part Thestral, just like our Thestral guards. We shall call him Night and teach him everything he has to know about his new life as prince of the night!”

She then proceeded to approach his bed, before floating him into her hooves to cuddle him.

“Cut it out!” came some slight protests from the foal, but he was way too weak in the physical sense to free himself of this deadly cuddle attack. In fact it would be hard to find a single soul who could escape this cruel fate.

But Deathcore was not a normal soul. He still had his secret weapon…

His stinger of course!

“I’m the Great and Powerful Deathcore! And you have to bow before me!”

He said as he readied his stinger.

“Seems like a smaller Trixie to me, could be heard Rarity muttering.” But this was completely ignored by Deathcore.

The end of his stinger suddenly expanded until an entrance, the size of a ponies head was seen. When he started to fire…

…with whole cakes.

Luna let go of the colt in shock, as she was bombarded with a chocolate cake, her favorite. She moaned in content for a moment.

Celestia meanwhile had tears of joy in her eyes, as several cakes were shot in her general direction. It was the most beautiful thing she has ever seen in her entire life. “Come to Momma!” was all she said as she embraced the sugary sweetness of the ammunition.

The Mane 6 meanwhile were protected by a shield spell of Twilight. All but one. Rainbow Dash immediately tried to tackle him, as soon as he blasted Luna. She of course was blasted likewise and was now a cake smudge on the wall.

Twilight tried to think of a plan, but the assault soon stopped and a plan was rendered unnecessary.

Little Deathcore looked a little panicked as he was slowly tired out. There was only so much his small form could do to fend against two princesses and the Mane 6…

Princess Celestia, completely covered in cake then stood up. A content smile on her face.

“On second thought, I shall adopt this colt!” she said with a mad glint in her eyes.

Luna’s ears perked up, as she righted herself and stood against her sister. “Nay! We will take care of the foal. Thou are only interested in using his abilities for yourself!”

“I care about him and would like to improve his magical abilities. It is not like I plan him to invent a spell to let it rain cakes…”

“Aha! We were right all along! Thou shall not get near this colt with your dark sugary intentions!”

“When let’s decide this in a traditional royal mud wrestling battle!”

“Agreed!” echoed Luna’s voice throughout the room.”

After that mud wrestling shenanigan ensues.

Oh, and Pinkie indulged in the cake leftovers. But it seemed that somepony was forgotten by the two princesses.

Fluttershy was not one to be underestimated. She foalnapped little Deathcore who was too weak to struggle and took him back to Ponyville.

They lived happily ever after. Or at least until the two princesses invaded Ponyville with their respective guards to fight over the small colt. Charlie himself had already escaped the animal caretaker and was outside Ponyville, as the guards arrived. He himself swore revenge for the cuddles and cuteness insults that were brought upon him and he started a journey to get back to his old greater strength.

The End.

Seriously. There won’t be more.

Author’s Note:
Celestia wouldn’t have turned Discord to stone if he would let it have rained cakes.

Comments ( 8 )

.......you know, telling us the story is going to be bad does NOT make it any less bad.

6466880

Yeah. And I never said it was good. It was just something I was writing. I didn't have any real destination for it. I was just writing it to fill in the days, where I won't make progress with my other stories. It's just my own way of venting. :twilightsmile:

Not what I would have done. I would have made him an unfairly difficult to beat villain,

6467496

An interesting idea, which would fit too! :pinkiesmile:

Personally I just went for the colt-transformation route because I'm reading such a story at the moment and wanted to play with this topic a little. You could call it a little writing test. :twilightsmile:

Must give thumb up to help!

It's a funny 1-shot, really great, nobody should complain about OP alicorns in 1 shots

my head !! you cause me to have a migraine too much chaos and stupidity

I quite enjoyed reading this random story.

My brain hurts I've never heard such a confusing story

Login or register to comment