• Published 22nd Sep 2015
  • 680 Views, 3 Comments

War Thunder: Welcome to Equus' - The_Equestrian_Emperor



War Thunder takes place in Equestria and everypony is forced to fight for their lives.

  • ...
3
 3
 680

Battle of Mareway(III)

General Astern's plans never fail. Or maybe they never failed because the enemies' commanders just sucked. At least, that was what he was thinking right now, because his destroyers were sinking below the waves, attacked by the enemy backup. He had NOT prepared for this. However, right now it was going quite balanced because his fighters managed to sink a enemy carrier.

"Sir, I-"

"Not now Officer, I'm focused on the battle."

"It's Petty Officer 1st Class, my name is Max, and also, we lost a Carrier."

"I - I DON'T CARE IF YOUR A PETTY OFFICER DAMN CLASS, ALL I CARE NOW IS THAT WE LOST A CARRIER AND WE'RE LOSING, YOU GOT THAT???!!!"

Max flinched. "Erm..." He slowly backed out of the room.

Astern took a deep breath. "I'm sorry officer, I'm just in a tight corner and I'm stressed."

"It's fine."

"No it's not."

Max just had time to raise his brow before Astern threw a punch at him. Fortunately for Max, he was a skilled fighter, and he evaded all Astern's attacks. "Sir, you have 2 seconds to walk away from this fight."

"Okay." Astern took a step backward. "Okay."

Just then, an Stapanese Apache swooped down and shot 2 Tartarus-class missiles at the bridge. "Ganbarou surviving that one!" The pilot then hovered back up and terrorized the carrier some more.

"General! Are you alright?"

No answer.

"Please don't scare me, I ask again, are you alright?"

No answer.

"Oh god."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Captain Grate, seeing the death of his comrade, was furious. "LET'S BLOW THOSE IDIOTS TO FREAKIN' TARTARUS AND BEYOND!" he shouted.

A series of missiles and bangs followed.

The enemy fleet was defeated, and they knew it. At least, that's what the Equestrians thought. What they didn't know was the fleet behind them coming in full speed, from the attack earlier on the Stapanese fleet.

*KRAKKK*

"Sir, we got a hole in our ship!"

"Can't we patch it up?"

"No sir, the hole is over our limits! We're going down!"

"Then let's have those bastards come to Tartarus with us."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

General Mitohiga frowned. "But Tsuyoshi, you realize that by keeping our troops in battle, we may have heavy losses?"

Mitohiga, do you understand, honor is of most importance? By surrendering, we will have shown our fathers great shame and disrespect. We, Stapanese, will stand honorable until the end!

Mitohiga smiled, even if it was a tiny one. "Yes sir."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Emperor Tsuyoshi. Oh, the great Emperor of Stapan, him being the Emperor of one of the mightiest empires to ever rule. And yet, here he was, almost letting his cowardice take over his pride as a Stapanese pony, even if not showing it. He sighed. He could never be like his father. Or his grandfather.

"Oh Tsuyoshi, are you calling yourself weak again?"

Oh Celestia... Tsuyoshi thought. How in Tartarus could his wife read his mind like that? He found it shuddering to think about. "Yes, I have."

"Tsuyoshi, you aren't weak, and you know that. Remember your great victories?"

"You mean during the Equestrian Invasion? Yeah, we held them back for some time. Key word being held them back, not defeating them and sending them to Tartarus to chew on their hooves. Come on, you think I'm a brave warrior? I just completed my Stamurai training when I led my army."

Ami frowned. "You may underestimate yourself, but I see great power in your future." She then turned around and left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Luna walked into her sister's private study. "Sister? I have some bad news."

"I heard."

"Oh really? And would you mind telling me what that is?"

"Yes."

"Well, that was... unexpected."

Celestia took a deep breath. "Luna? I want to show you something. Something I should have shown you long ago."

Luna raised a brow. "Is it about the great Equestrian-Stapanese war? I've studied on that, and I noticed you built up quite the force back then. The records indicate the Stapanese barely held up a defense, yet you signed a peace treaty?"

"No, It's about World War 2."

Luna frowned. "World War? 2???"

"Yes. World War 2. I might as well explain everything."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You're almost as bad as me when I was Nightmare Moon."

"Why thank you." Celestia pointed to a historical photo. "That, is what you call a heavy battleship."

"Ah yes, being able to fire 500mm bullets over a distance of 42km is quite impressive."

Luna pointed to another photo. "Pray tell, what is that one supposed to represent?"

"Luna's Harbour."

"Luna's Harbour?" Luna shook her head. "You never told me about this."

'That's because it was blown up by Stapanese fighters."

"I trust there has been rebuilding efforts?"

"Yes."

Luna gave a nod. "Good. In any circumstances this would be irrelevant but right now the rebuilding of Luna's Harbour is useful for the war."

"Yes it is."

"You think so?"

"Yes."

"You seem glum. May you please tell me how so?"

Celestia took a deep breath. "I-I don't want to talk about it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
2 days later...

"Victory in Mareway! Read all about it! Victory in Mareway! Read all about it!"

"Boo."

"Huh?"

Suddenly, a pony jumped out of the shadows.

"MMM! MM-"

*THUNK*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Radish, Magnituda

"Yes sir, the X-2000 aircraft is ready."

Emperor Howard looked around. "You sure the meddling ponies aren't here and listening to the radio?"

"No sir."

"Good. Then send the rockets to Equestrian space. Our next attack will be on Luna's Harbour."

Comments ( 1 )

Just saying, I don't understand a thing about this story.

Also, where's the War Thunder part?!:rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment