• Published 22nd Sep 2015
  • 679 Views, 3 Comments

War Thunder: Welcome to Equus' - The_Equestrian_Emperor



War Thunder takes place in Equestria and everypony is forced to fight for their lives.

  • ...
3
 3
 679

Battle of Mareway (I)

The moment General Machenwire stepped through the portal, he thought he was gonna die. Of course, he didn't and the portal worked perfectly. Well, almost perfectly. He and his army of 2,000 marched... right into Ocean. So, he called for Destroyers and Heavy Cruisers and he got them, after a larger portal was constructed first, of course. Now he was on his course to what he believed to be the pony land, Equestria. Little did he know, Pegasuses flying around noticed him and his cruisers, and were off to notify the princesses.

"And th-th-that's all we know, y-your high-highness!" Stammered Crystal Shine.

Celestia took a deep breath. "Alright. You are dismissed. In fact, court is dismissed for now."

"And just what do you think you're doing?" Luna asked. She had a stern look on her face.

Celestia took a deep breath, and as she did, her features turned back to normal. "Please come with me." Celestia beckoned for Luna to follow.

"So what is this matter all about?" Luna asked.

Celestia took another deep breath. "Humans, Luna, Humans. I think they're here to... to... to destroy us utterly."

Luna's eyes widened in terror. "It's them, correct?"

"I'm afraid so."

Luna shook her head. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Dammit!" She shook her head. "Dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT!" She then ran off down the hall.

Celestia sighed. "Guards! Prepare a meeting with Equestria's allies and officials!" War is coming my little ponies, war.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Stapan, Mokyo Self-defense base

Lieutenant Hitoro marched into his General's room. It was a very long time since any excitement every happened around this place, and this was the time to change all of that. However, unknown to Hitoro, this would be anything but exciting. "Sir, an unknown fleet has been spotted at the Equestrian Mareway base! They have asked for reinforcements."

General Mitohiga tapped his desk, deep in thought. "Very well, send in a light cruiser to investigate."

"Yes sir!"

"Oh, and Hitoro?"

"Yes sir?"

"You're in charge of the ship."

"Yes sir!" It was a great honor to captain a ship and Stapan was all about honor, ever since the time of the Stamurais. But there was that slight chance that it would also mean...

"And Hitoro? You're promoted to Admiral. Not just because you told me this, but I've wanted to promote you long ago. Your bravery is unrivaled."

Hitoro couldn't believe his ears. This was more than he had ever dared to dream of. Captain, sure. But Admiral? "YES SIR!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Aboard the Magahiri...

Hitoro breathed in the fresh ocean air. Yes, this is what he always knew his destiny was at. Ever since his cutie mark popped up as a Naval cannon, after all. "Private, see any cruisers on Radar?"

"No sir! Wait... I'm getting something..."

"What is it?"

"It's a landing fleet!"

Uh oh... Hitoro thought. The last time they went to war was what? 70 years ago, about? He forgot. But still, he knew landing fleets were never good signs. "Are they preparing to land on Mareway?"

"It looks like that, yes."

Great. "Ask for reinforcements, destroyers, Celestia knows what!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Aboard the Kaga Helicopter Destroyer...

Mitohiga stared into space, deep in thought. What does this mean for Stapan? He thought. Suddenly, his private officer popped into the bridge.

"Sir, we're receiving a massive fleet of boats!"

Mitohiga's eyes widened. "What?? Which boats? Are there Carriers?"

"Our scanners detect about... 2 Carriers, 10 Destroyers, 6 Escort Vessels, and at least 60 landing crafts."

"WHAT? My friend, we might have bitten a little more than we can chew."

"Uh, sir?"

"Yes?"

"I think they spotted us."

Mitohiga shuddered. "ALL STALLIONS ON DECK! PREPARE THE HELICOPTERS! LAUNCH THE APACHES! GO GO GO!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

General Machenwire looked about the deck. Just as he hoped. No one on this island, no backup, no nothing...

"Sir! We've detected a large fleet coming our way!"

"What ships?"

"2 Destroyers, 5 Escort Vessels, and 1 what seems to be a very wide Aircraft Carrier."

Machenwire frowned. "Must be a Helicopter Destroyer. Those are basically Aircraft Carriers, but for Helicopters."

"But sir, our fleet should be able to take care of th-"

"They got attack helicopters, by the looks of it. Send out the aircraft. Go take care of those helicopters."

Another soldier ran up and whispered into the other's ear. "Sir, another fleet is coming!"

"WHAT? Where?"

"They're flanking us."

"My, my, looks like we fell into their little trap."

"Sir, the flankers got 2 Carriers as well as 6 Destroyers!"

"Then let's go get them. We're not leaving without a fight."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Las Pegasus, Governer's quarters

The Governor of Las Pegasus paced around his desk, and was having a heated conversation with Celestia. "We haven't even discussed this yet! This could be absolutely disastrous! Hello? HELLO!? Dammit! She hung up!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Are you sure about this?" Luna asked.

"Yes Luna, I am." Celestia said sternly.

"Well then, where do we start?"

"We start by sending a fleet to aid the Stapanese, and flanking our enemy. Hopefully we'll be able to defeat them, and end this war quickly."

"Yes, yes, but can you please give me clarification on how exactly we plan to defeat their massive fleet?"

"Well, here's the plan; they'll spot the Stapanese, then find that they're flanked by our forces, and then attack us, and we'll have backup waiting."

"Sounds good, except one thing; you've been quite busy since I've been... gone."

Celestia blushed embarrasedly. "Well, you can't expect everything to be the way they were, can you?"

Luna shot Celestia a dirty look. "Yeah. Sure."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Go go go! Leave no-uh, thing alive on the island, full-on takeover! Go go go!"

General Machenwire looked over the landing fleet. Perfect... He thought. Just then, a few apaches flew overhead and blasted a few landing crafts to oblivion. Not perfect... He needed complete control of the island, without interruption. "What happened to the aircraft?" he yelled.

"Sir, all the aircraft are ready to go!"

"THEN SEND THEM!"

"Yes sir!"

Machenwire shook his head. Imbeciles... he thought. At least his destroyer fleet was doing it's job by destroying the flankers' destroyers.

"Sir, our destroyer fleet has been ambushed! Another large fleet has appeared on the radar!"

Dammit.

Author's Note:

Stapan = Stallion+Japan. Really couldn't find any puns for it.