• ...
34
 24
 3,060

PreviousChapters Next
Part 2: The Gathering Prologue

It was night in the town of Trottingham. A large traveling show was parked on the outskirts of town. An azure colored unicorn pony with a cyan colored tail and mane inside was brushing her hair. She then received a knock on her door. She wearily opened it and annoyed, responded, “Who dares to interrupt the great and powerful Trixie as she’s grooming?” Outside was a female griffin with 3 white feathers with purple tips fanning over her head. “Gilda? What are you doing here?” asked Trixie angrily. “Nice to see you too, Trixie,” responded Gilda nonchalantly. It was obvious they had some tensions in the past. “Why are you here?” asked Trixie. “To be honest, after you humiliated me in your magic show all those years ago when you turned me into a housecat, I could ask myself the same question,” Gilda responed. Trixie responded coldly. “And frankly, the great and powerful Trixie doesn’t know why she even lets you into her home after you broke the two left wheels of her cart during one of her performances that tipped it over with her on it. But I figured that’s just water under the bridge. Anyways, what do you want?” Gilda responded. “Did you hear about this new tournament that’s going to be happening in Ponyville?” She handed Trixie one of the papers with the rules on them and a game rulebook for each of them. “The great and powerful Trixie can’t say that she has,” said Trixie. “But look at the last rule. That’s where it gets really cool.” “One wish from the Princess herself?” said Trixie, who was immediately gaining interest. “Yeah, think about what we could get. If I won that tournament, I’d want to see all of those lame-o’s in Ponyville get what they deserve after they humiliated me. Especially that Stinky Pie one and her friend Rainbow Dash. I’ll-” Trixie interrupted Gilda. “Wait, you mean like Rainbow Dash as in the pegasus pony with a blue coat and a rainbow mane and tail?” “Yeah, how do you know her?” asked Gilda. “She was humiliated by the great and powerful Trixie when she brought her show to Ponyville. She casted a tornado spell that dizzied the poor pegasus and made her sick.” Gilda laughed at that image. “I wish I was there; that would have been really entertaining.” “Yes,” Trixie responded. “It was MOST amusing. But if the great and powerful Trixie won that tournament, she would see to it that she makes Twilight Sparkle suffer for her insolence towards her.” “Was she by chance a purple unicorn?” asked Gilda. “Yes, that’s the one.” “Then what do you say?” asked Gilda. “Say what?” answered Trixie. “We need to be on a doubles team in order to compete. We should be partners.” “Yes,” said Trixie diabolically. “With our raw rage and fury combined, we shall be unstoppable!” “And you know what they say,” responded Gilda. “The enemy…” “…of my enemy…” added Trixie. They both ended together. “…is my friend!”

PreviousChapters Next