• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 220 Views, 4 Comments

The Rise of Evil - Octavious The Pinkie



The wicked have gotten worse, and the good have gone bad, will the Mane 6 be able to fight for Harmony with both the good and bad against them?

  • ...
 4
 220

Prologue

Years ago ponies of Equestria were slaves to the Siren Hippocampi, for centuries the ponies were cursed with the blindness of hatred and conflict, but one day they were saved by the almighty Star Swirl The Bearded, who casted them from this world, banishing them from Equestria for all of eternity in a world with no magic. But Star Swirl The Bearded new that the peace he gave the ponies of Equestria was still in jeopardy, and that he would never be enough to protect them forever.

The ponies of his time worshiped him, and built him Equestria's first kingdom, the castle made of the finest gems and the streets made of gold and crystal, it was in the deepest parts of the castle where he began to create his finest works and received the title of The Greatest Wizard of our time, for many moons he strived hunting for the perfect gems that would be strong enough to hold such power of the good and evil. On the eight fourth moon, Star Swirl returned to his kingdom with the gems that would become the protectors of Equestria. The spell he casted upon the gems took him three days and three nights to complete, on the fourth day he had created the most powerful of all magic, The Elements of Harmony, but with the purity of the elements came a pure evil that was also concealed, the elements of chaos. The wickedness of The Elements of Chaos were never spoken off, a book of chaos was written but never read, and never found. The secret of Chaos was taken down with him to his grave, and in death he still prays that it will never be unleashed.

The night was dark and silent, the halls of the castle lifeless. The winds of the sweet night brushed upon the walls of the castle and into the rooms through open windows, but unlike most peaceful nights, the warm wind carried the whispers of darkness. "Chaos," the voice was hushed and rusted, the wind traveled as if it were being controlled. Not a single pony spotted it as it continued to travel silently through the night covered halls. The wind began to raise as it found itself beside the slumbering body of Princes Celestia, uncomfortably squirming in her bed; even in her sleep she knew that there was an imbalance. The wind slowly blew the door shut, trapping itself alone with the Princes, slowly it began to glow, and surrounded itself around the horn of the princess; it was at that moment that Princess Celestia Awaken.

"Twilight!" Celestia screamed out, two guards came blasting through the door, but by that time the gust of wind was gone. Princess Luna came behind the guards to see her sister. There was nothing but fear in Celestia's eyes, Luna could tell that what was about to be said, wasn't good news.

"You're both dismissed," Luna spoke out to the guards as she continued to look at her sister panting underneath her blanket. Slowly she came to her side.
"Sister, what is it, what's wrong?" There was a faint urgency in her voice, but Luna tried to conceal it and keep calm. Moments of silence passed between them as Princess Celestia caught her breath, she looked away, and blankly stared at the wall.

"I am afraid I've kept a secret from you, and it's time to come to you all with the truth," Princess Celestia spoke out in a hushed tone of exhaustion. Princess Luna widened her eyes, but there was no anger with her surprise.

"What is it that you have kept from us?" Luna's voice gave nothing but support towards Princess Celestia.

"What has been held away from you can only be shown to you," Princess Celestia sighed in regret, and Princess Luna placed her hoof on Celestia's shoulder. "I'm sorry sister." Princess Celestia lowered her head, and shut her eyes.

"For what?" There was a speck of fear in her voice, things were beginning to get odd, Celestia had never been so hesitant.

"For what is about to come."

* * *

"Where are we going?" Luna didn't bother to hide her emotions away from Celestia.

"We're going to Chapel cave," Celestia was tiered and angry, both her baggy eyes, and voice could prove the theory. Luna tried to withhold herself again, she had heard only rumors about the Chapel Cave. Luna never knew how many halls there had been; being locked away for a thousand years still punished her. It wasn't hard to know when they entered the forbidden halls to even royal blood, the sides of the walls held pictures of the pats heirs, each eye followed them as they passed, and the tiles screamed as their hooves passed over them. The environment of the hall was no longer the home that Luna loved, as she looked down to Celestia she saw that she only grew angrier.

Celestia spread out her wings and flew higher, Luna unquestioningly followed.

"Follow me, and whatever you do or think, don't stop." Without another word, Celestia charged for the ground, with Luna at her tail, her heart pound in doubt. Luna closed her eyes once she realized that they were going faster.
"Open your forbidden gates to me, and show me the secret you hide beneath me!" a dark light flashed in front of them, and both of them went through the vortex. Princess Luna's eyes were still shut but they were no longer moving, slowly she opened her eyes, and saw Celestia standing at staring at her.

"Are you done?" There was nothing in Celestia's voice, Princess Luna couldn't tell what her sister was feeling inside but she knew that it was nothing good.

"This way," Celestia spoke out, and continued to walk down the dirt infested cave. The both of them stopped at a large door, engraved with designs of two Alicorns and Star Swirl the Bearded in the center of them, Luna couldn't help but wonder if they were the beginning of her bloodline,but she quickly shook away the thought, there was a time and place for everything. The doors opened, the walls were worn down, but she could tell that this once was a beautiful sight to see.

"No!" Celestia Gasped. Luna snapped away from admiring the room and came to her side, Celestia stood in the front of the room in front of a pedestal that balanced a glass box on its flat surface.

"What, what is it?" Princess Luna spoke out in horror.

"The Elements, they're gone," Celestia spoke out in disbelief and fear, as a tear began to trickle down her cheek.

"The Elements are safe sister, they're -"

"No," Celestia turned around to face her. "I don't speak of the elements of harmony," Celestia paused, not wanting to say the truth out loud. "It's the elements of Chaos." It was now Luna's turn to gasp in fear and disbelief, she didn't know that there was such a thing but she knew that it could have been good, she knew that all hell was going to break lose.

"Come, we need to tell Twilight, this is too important to write through a letter," Celestia Galloped to the door; deep down she knew that this was her fault, and that it was her loyal subjects that would pay the consequences of her sins.

Comments ( 4 )

Here comes the hype train!!! AAALLLLLLLL AAAAAABBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRDDDDD!!!!! :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment