• Published 26th Jun 2015
  • 3,028 Views, 30 Comments

Anon's Herd - GoldenLeafs



When a spell gone awry brings Anonymous to Equestria, it's up to the Mane 6 to show him the ropes. However, there is a dark past to Equestria that Princess Celestia wants to stay past. Anonymous has a large roll to play in it.

  • ...
21
 30
 3,028
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

This was a fun read. Hope to see more chapter soon. Not to soon I hope.

Worth it. *Smiles*

Its been a while, glad we have another chapter :D.

I forgot to add the story to my Read later pile glad that it update

8822312
Hehehehe. Crazy Pie sounds nice.

May I ask if you plan to update the story soon? Not trying to come off as rude, just curious.

9134584
To be honest, I'm not sure when.

My grandmother who is currently 97 years old needs 24/7 care and we can't afford hospice or putting her in a home. So my mother, aunt and I have been taking care of her. It's been a rough year and I want to keep writing this story but it's hard to find the will. I don't wanna sound like a whiner but it is what it is. I will update as soon as the next chapter is ready, that's all I can tell everyone.

9143191
No need to apologize, what your doing currently is WAY more important than the story right now. We can wait, but we will be here whenever you are ready! Just take your time.

10345951
Dear GoldenLeaf.

Today I learned about mirrors and what makes one and two-way mirrors different.....

Your faithful reader.
Thule. :twilightblush:

Was this chapter partly inspirerende by Lotr:Fotr?

10350196
Nope, just a setting and ponies slowly traversing a mountain to go somewhere.

I wished the story would’ve continued

Hope you continue your story

Not bad, the story promises a lot, however... I see that there won't be a sequel given how much time has passed?

Hope you continue your story

Login or register to comment