• Published 25th Jun 2015
  • 718 Views, 6 Comments

Split heartstrings - LibraryoftheHive



A normal day in Canterlot high quickly turns into a travel through different dimensions and two of the same friend...how will this end?

  • ...
4
 6
 718

No need for an airplane: you've got ponies!

I'm flying! I can't believe I'm flying! The wind in my hair....or should I call it my mane..., the ground whizzing by as if it where the one moving.......I can't believe it!

Well, now that my wonder and amazement is out of the way, I should try to find out more about this magnificent world I am currently in.

"Hey!"I shouted over the sound of the wind,"Do you have a name?"

I am of course talking the the winged equine that's helping me live that magical experience, who replied:

"Wait? You don't know who I am? I'm Rainbow dash., the fastest Pegasus this side of Canterlot! I am also, coincidentally, your friend, So you should know my name!"

Friend? "But...I've never been here in my life!"

"Hmmm.....It could be amnesia...but you do remember YOUR name...right?"

"Of course! Why would I forget my name?"

"The same way you forgot mine," Rainbow says cynically "Well...I know that Bonbon can help you get back on your hooves!"

"Wait...BONBON?"

"Yeah...she's your roommate.....You do remember her, at least!"

"How could I ever forget her! I can't wait to talk to her! I wonder how long she's known about this world? I told her time and time again that ponies were scientifically possible...and now....."

I let what Rainbow Dash said sink in....Roommates?

"I-it's not her is it? It's not MY BONBON...Is she?"

"Of course......well we're here, so you can see for yourself...I hope she knows what can help you!"

She sets me down and we trot towards a small cottage....

Suddenly...for the first time before coming here...I feel scared. Absolutely terrified about the prospect of meeting someone else called Bonbon...She wasn't MY Bonbon....was she? I needed somebody to help me if I fell to pieces...so I had to turn to the only person.....pony...... who I knew in this place:

"R-Rainbow D-dash......."

She was about to knock on the door of the aforementioned cottage..but she stopped as soon as I finished stuttering.

"Yeah...what is is Lyra?"

"C-can you stay with me for a while.....just until I meet this new Bonbon...."

"Uhhh,"She said, slightly uneasy for a moment,"Fine! You are in a pretty bad shape, so you'll need the help of the fastest Pegasus this side of Canterlot to help you....!"

Just as I start to think that she's full of herself, Rainbow knocks on the door. After a few seconds... a pony answers. She is (somehow) holding a sandwich in her hoof. I look at her, and she looks at me, and I can't help but notice something familiar about her hair-(mane-)style, her colers and even the way the walks......she IS my Bonbon!

"BONBON! YOU'RE HERE TOO! ISN'T THIS PLACE AMAZING! WHERE'S YOUR HORN? ARE YOU HIDING IT SOMEWHERE WITH MAGIC? CAN I DO THAT TOO?"

"Uhhhhhhhh"

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE? I FELL INTO A STATUE BACK AT SCHOOL THEN...I'M A PONY! WHAT ABOUT YOUR DAD: IS HE HERE TOO?"

"Wellllll......"

"LYRA! PLEASE! WE CAN ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS LATER!"

"Oh..."I stopped shouting, blushing, "Sorry, Rainbow dash..."

"Just let me talk now!" She turned to Bonbon, "I found her in the castle. I think she may be suffering from amnesia....but she does remember you and her name. She woke up thinking she used to be a human: I think she's going crazy from all that crap!"

"Sh-she's not the only one!"

"Why...what is it?"

"W-well, you just brought me Lyra right here....but she's right now inside eating lunch"

Suddenly, a more than familiar voice shouts from inside the cottage:

"Hey Bonbon? Who is it? I'm not done rambling about the possibilities of the human world existing!"

Comments ( 5 )

Oh snap. That is going awkwardly amusing. More please.

This is very good, kind of short chapters though.

C-c-c-cancelled!! NOOOOOOOO!! Y u do this!:fluttercry:

6425561 Sorry, writer's block this bad cannot be conquered!

Login or register to comment