• Published 29th May 2012
  • 1,050 Views, 15 Comments

Soul on the Night Wings - lunasgirl21



The life of a strange alicorn, Starsweets, and her years as a princess

  • ...
8
 15
 1,050

Attention

Dear Readers,
Before I let Starsweet take over, I'd like to say hi, Melody a.k.a Flitter here. This story will be discontinued because of all the negitive comments given. If you have been waiting for the next chapter, I'm sorry, blame it on the haters. I have also been busy on other stories, too busy to work on this one. Starsweet is gonna take over so until next time!

Uh... thanks Melody. Now as you know, in the story I am placed as a shy pony when talking in front of a crowd, but not true. Melody has a good reason for discontinuing the story. Haters gonna hate, I know, but only two people liked it, one not counting Melody and I. Plus, a lot of negitive coments, like Mel said, but mostly about the CMC. And this story is getting in the way of the other story Mel is working on called Highschool for Ponyville. This story was basicaly a total fail and as my "sister" (Starlight), a troll. So unless you want this story to go on, comment on the profile page.

Melody and Starsweet: As we finish this letter, we say farewell to all the Starsweet fans. This legacy (yea right) has finished! Total bomb on our part. Sorry!

Later Everyone!

Melody & Starsweet

Comments ( 3 )

i had liked the story but what the scootaloo did was way out of character for the cmc girls it would have made more seance if Diamond or silver said it beond that i loved it i hope you return to it

srry everyone! been busy wit gravity falls! The likes have gotten boosted up since last time so i might continue this. Oh and i might change the CMC cahracter to Diamond Tiara. Sorry to all who i disrespected in any way! ~ Melody

Well...this is awkward....I sorta forgot my password to the lunasgirl21 account so I sorta kinda had to make a new one. And Celestia damn reading this now (I'm 15 and I was 12 when I made this) I'm cringing at how bad this is. *sigh* I'm sorry I put you guys through this... -Mercury (formally known as Flitter)

Login or register to comment