• Published 11th May 2015
  • 879 Views, 16 Comments

Something's Ahoof - Monsoon Rose



After she returns from disappearing for several weeks, Princess Twilight Sparkle seems odd. After agreeing to a marriage with a colt she barely knows, Flash Sentry is going to figure out why she is acting so different with the help of new friends.

  • ...
9
 16
 879

Chapter Five

Green eyes. They bared into him. They glowed as they slowly moved away from him for a split second before returning to him.

"Get away from her," a distorted voice cried from his right. He turned slowly to see Twilight running towards him. "Flash, get away from her."

Suddenly, light spread over them in a fiery green beam. Twilight reached his side, her wings covering her violet eyes. They found his own in a quick fashion.

"Princess," he coughed. His voice was hoarse as he spoke. "What are you doing?"

Before he could react, she tackled him to ground. His eyes were wide as she kissed him, almost desperately. Her eyes flashed open. The usual violet irises were a sickly green. She screamed as her hooves covered her eyes.

"Princess," he shouted as he stood. Suddenly, her purple fur darkened into a black color. Holes crossed through her legs. Her mane and tail turned a disgusting green as did her eyes. "You're a.... a-"

"Flash, help me," she screamed.

He jumped awake, his wings darting up. What had just happened? He rubbed his eyes with his hooves to wake up fully. He sighed before getting out of bed. Suddenly, the fluttering of papers caught his ears. He jumped, still rushing with adrenaline. Two small letters rested right beside his door. It must be their answering, he thought. He grabbed them and quickly tore one open.

Dear Flash Sentry,

I can not believe you. After ignoring me for so many years, you think you can just write me a letter and have me at your hoof... And you would be right. I'm coming down from Cloudsdale this week so I can stop by. See you soon!

Sincerely, Silverdrop

He grinned. Of course, she would be dramatic and jocose. Thankfully, she was at his side. She was always interested in an adventure. He placed it down and tore open the second letter.

Dear Flash Sentry,

You know me too well. I'm in for an adventure!

Awesomely, Storm Breeze

He rolled his eyes at the simple letter. His two best friends were coming. And his dream made him have a hunch.

Author's Note:

You can probably guess what is happening, can you? Short chapter again, I am sorry. Thank you for reading, and I hope you liked it! :pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 8 )

I can not believe you.

cannot.

(Or ignore me/yell at me. whatever. it's not like i have feelings or anything.)

6022767 Thank you for telling me, and why would I yell at you or ignore you? You are helping me know what to correct when I go to edit it. Thank you :twilightsmile:

6032444
*Enter most other authors response here*<-------

6033077 Well, other authors aren't going to get any better if they ignore when people are helping them. It is quite silly to ignore comments like yours because when I edit, I miss a lot of mistakes. You help me a lot :pinkiesmile:

6033978
No, it's me thinking there's a mistake when there isn't, and them responding in a way that tends to offend me.

6034307 Ohh, well, that does make sense. Still. :pinkiesmile:

Please update soon

Login or register to comment