• Published 22nd May 2015
  • 810 Views, 6 Comments

Time Patrol and Ponies - Hidemain



Time Patrol a group created by the supreme Kai of time must go to Equestria repair a time line that has not even been disrupted yet. Shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
7
 6
 810

Ch. 3

Rainbow dash was asleep in the Canterlot guest chambers. She is currently in the fetal position hugging and drooling on a pony sized pillow. Myself and Tine looking at her wondering how best to approach the subject.

“Should we let her sleep? I don’t feel right waking her she’s probably not used to waking up this early if the accounts from last night are any indication.” I asked. That and she’s absolutely adorable like that.

“As cute as she is sleeping, if she wants to train with warriors then she’ll have to act like one.” Tine picked up the mare and placed over her shoulder. We left the room heading for the guards training grounds.

“huh… what’…. Goin on..” Rainbow slurred rousing from her sleep.

“Training remember. You wanted to fight like us so we’re going to train you that means waking up early.” Rainbow seemed to process this. Before realizing she was draped over Tine’s shoulder.

“HEY!!! PUT ME DOWN!! I can walk you know.” Tine let the mare down.

We reached the training soon enough there were a few night guards still posted to keep an eye on us. In the center was a pit used for sparring to its direct left were training dummies for target practice. The rest of it seemed mostly barren except for a few obstacle courses.

“Why is the sun not out yet?” Rainbow asked looking the still darkened sky.

“Because it’s six am.” I replied nonchalantly.

“WHAT!? You woke me up AT SIX!?” Rainbow shouted, me and Tine looked gave her a deadpan look.

“You said and I quote ‘Anytime and anywhere’ when we asked you when you’d be available for training.” I explained. She immediately deflated.

“I thought you’d at least wait a little bit to u know settle in and everything.” This caused us both to roar in laughter at the poor mare.

“No matter time or place there is always time for training to be a warrior one must be ready to fight at all times.” Tine explained “Now this will be your one and only chance to leave. Once we start training there is no going back, if you try to leave we will drag you back by force.”

Rainbow Dash gulped and looked at the both of them. She recalled their stories and the many battles they’ve been in. She didn’t think about it at the time of her request but now when she thought about it. The kind of training these two had to go through was grueling to say the least and now they offered the same training to her.

Rainbow Dash took a deep breath then locked eyes with us. Her eyes held a distinct determination that she wanted to improve no matter the cost. “Well, let’s get started already!”

Tine pulled out her capsule holder and removed a capsule labeled 3. She pushed the top button and tossed it into the training pit. A large puff of pink smoke later and plat form took most of the center. The platform had a small podium with switches and nobs off to the right of a set of steps. The platform itself was padded like that you would find in a martial arts gym.

“This a portable training platform designed by Trunks Brief, the plat form can reach up to 1000 times earths normal gravity.” I looked at the mare who was still gawking at the random appearance of a training mat. I snapped my fingers to get her attention. “Now Training will move in a three different sections. Each section will be done daily and will last now longer than 2 hours. Depending on your progress daily plans and overall physical exhaustion. All training will take place on the mat. The first phase will be physical endurance and stamina. Also before we start I want to examine your physical structure and see what areas need the most improvement.” With warning Tine picked up Rainbow Dash and threw to the mat.

“HEY what’s the big idea!” She protested. I jump onto the mat next to her.

“Fair warning this going to get awkward for you quick.” I placed one hand on her head and held her down as she threw her hooves and wings around trying to fight me. “Hold still you, I’m examining your muscle structure.” She stopped flailing (not with out grumbling mind you) and allowed me to do the work. I ran my hand down her side stopping and moving down each limb thoroughly examining them. Her muscles stiffened when I got to her wings. Which unsurprisingly were obviously the strongest in her body. I quickly released her and she stood up, shaking herself to straighten her fur and feathers. She gave me the stink eye and I just shrugged it off. “Your wing muscles are the strongest muscles you have, no surprise there given what you shared with us last night. However what is surprising is your chest, withers, and for leg muscles, they are surprisingly conditioned for jabbing, striking and guarding. Why is that?”

Rainbow Dash puffed out her chest in pride. “I didn’t mention it last night but I got a black belt in karate. And I still keep up my practices even though I’m training to be in the wonder bolts.”

“Ok good to know. Now then.” I looked over at tine was by the controls. “Tine set us up for times five. I think the gravity here is weaker than earths so I don’t want to start her off at ten. Just yet.”

“Hey I thought you said this thing could go up to a thousand.” Rainbow cut in.

“You’ll get there but for now we’ll start you off slow you should be at ten by the end of the week if we keep up training. Oh and tine make sure the field extends the entire training and high enough to encompass flight.”

“You got it.” Tine started flipping switches and turning dials. In an instance the gravity around the whole graining ground intensified.

It came as no shock that intensified gravity affected the guards, they were struggling to keep upright. However what was shocking was that rainbow dash didn’t even notice. “Hmmm interesting, wait a moment.” Rainbow nodded. And I jumped over to the guards. “You two might wana step back to the door way you can observe from there and the intense gravity shouldn’t affect you.” The guards looked at me then back to each other before walking back to the door way. I made my way back to Rainbow dash. “Ok Rainbow I’m assuming you need to be flying or hovering in order to perform Karate based on your muscle structure so throughout these exercises you will not touch the ground. At all.”

Rainbow smirked at me “Hah easy!” She took off and started hovering, very easily in fact.

“Good now then let’s push that limit.” I turned to Tine “OK up it to ten.” Rainbow’s smirk disappeared entirely. Tine however laughed maniacally when she upped the gravity setting. The results were immediate Rainbow’s wings started flapping harder barely keeping herself up, and she was sweating like she trying to carry a piano.

I walked up to the mare. “Now your goal is to catch me.” I ran to the opposite side of the yard. Rainbow just gawked at my speed.

“That’s insane!! EVEN I couldn’t see you.” She remained hovering.

I smirked “Wana get to our level takes striking degree of insanity, now come and get me.” with no more words Rainbow took off at a snail’s pace trying to chase me down.
~

The mane six (minus Rainbow) as well as the princesses were in the dining hall for breakfast.

Twilight spoke up first. “Has anypony seen Rainbow I know she likes to sleep in but she’ll miss breakfast if she doesn’t get up soon.”

“She has actually been training with our new friends since early this morning though I thought they’d be done by now.” Luna said drinking some coffee from her mug.

“What but I wanted examine their techniques and see how they perform magic like they do. I’m gonna go take a look.” She got up and was about to leave before Applejack stopped her.

“No offense sugar cube but didn’t they say that they didn’t use magic.” Twilight rolled her eyes.

“Just because they claim it’s not magic doesn’t mean it isn’t. I mean what else could it be all the techniques and other things they described just isn’t scientifically possible without magic. And didn't they say some cultures called their 'Ki' soul magic.”

“Well s’cuse me but they seemed to know what they were talkin bout last night. And if you’re right then why’d you let Rainbow Dash train with them if you knew she wouldn’t be able use any of them techniques.”

Twilight sighed. “Look we all know how Rainbow can get-“her tirade was cut short when the doors to the dining room opened. Tine, Ice and very exhausted looking Rainbow dash wobbled in. The group watched as the three of them made their way to the table. Tine sat next to Luna again while Ice sat at the other end with Rainbow.

“RAINBOW!!! Don’t you have the decency to at least shower before you greet the princesses.” Rarity Chided. Rainbow was about to retort but Ice put his hand up, stopping her.

“That’s my fault Rarity we got so focused on training we forgot the time. And right now Rainbow needs sustenance more than anything else.” Ice said and Rainbow nodded before she started eating a fruit salad.

“Besides after spending three hours in times ten normal gravity, I would think anypony would deserve an alibi.” Luna added.

“WHAT!?” Twilight screamed “Now I know it’s magic there’s no way your Ki or whatever can influence gravity!” Ice looked at twilight, he’d raise an eyebrow if he had any.

“Actually its science an invention created by Trunks Brief one of our top developers in Toki Toki City.” Ice commented much to Twilights dismay. “We can set up the device again later on when start Ki training.”

“My guards witnessed this device and told of its effects the force it exerted on them almost made them collapse at what was it times five?” Ice nodded prompting Luna to continue. “They had to move outside of its range just before they claimed you rose the gravity to times ten am I right?”

Ice laughed “Yes and we actually got it to times twelve before we concluded training.”

Rainbow dropped her fork “WHAT!! You were raising the gravity while I was training!!”

Ice chuckled sheepishly “Oops wasn’t supposed to tell you that but yes that’s how training will be from now on. Once either of us feel it’s time to improve the training we will up the weight. And in these early stages we are testing your limits to see what you can handle. Don't worry we won't push you to point of death. Not yet anyway.” The group gasped and glared at Ice.

Rainbow shook her head “What have I gotten myself into?” she asked under her breath.

“You can’t be serious about pushing her that far can you?” Rarity asked now worried for her friends safety.

Ice just looked at her. With what they thought was a sad expression. “We go through great lengths and trials to become what we are. To reach what some call an inhuman level one must sacrifice a lot and constantly prove not only to others but to yourself as well that you’re up to the task. Keep in mind however that races such as ours have an innate advantage as we have the ability to transcend our limits by modifying our bodies. Saiyans muscle structure is extremely dense and capable housing massive strength in the smallest of muscles. Once their ki reaches certain level through training and dire circumstances their body’s change to that what is called a super saiyan. There are four levels of the super saiyan, Tine has reached up to level three.” He paused gauging everyone’s reactions. “My race the Arcosians are able change and adapt to our environment this makes our bodies extremely strong and flexible. We can naturally hold more ki than any other race besides the Majins. Who for all intents and purposes truly have no limit in ki gathering, however the Majins are also physically weaker than most races. Essentially it stands to reason that those who can alter their bodies willfully are more prone to reaching greater heights than others. It is not impossible just harder for those who can’t change their bodies. Which by the way.” Ice reached over plucked a hair from Rainbow who was gorging on a water melon.

Rainbow coughed and choked before yelling “HEY!!”

“Sorry just running some tests.” Rainbow grumbled and went back to her food. Ice pulled out a small device and placed the hair inside. A small screen appeared with information that Ice was reading intently. Twilight the most curious walked over and examined the screen.

“What are you doing?” She asked eyes not leaving the screen. She couldn’t read the language. But knew it was scanning for something.

“I’m scanning her DNA for mutation markers that signify an ability to change like myself or Tine.” Ice stated not looking at her.

Twilight just scoffed “Why not just ask. I mean I know as much about pony physiology as our top doctors and believe me ponies can’t transform. At least not without magic.” She added the last sentence with a confident smirk.

Tine interjected with a bitter tone. “Just because something is unheard of doesn’t mean it’s impossible. For a thousand years the rank of super saiyan was just a myth and sure enough after we learned what truly triggers the super saiyan state not only did we have every live saiyan turn super but also we found stages beyond being what’s known as saiyans, two, three and four. And in my time we had doctors just like you who said it was impossible.”

Twilight had had enough “UGH!! NO! Ponies CAN’T transform! YOU use magic not some make believe soul energy.” Twilight huffed and was about storm off until Tine responded.

“Then how about we show you full well what we can do.” Twilight turned around slowly and looked at her questioningly. “Let’s go to the court yard and we’ll show you.”

“That’s a splendid idea.” Celestia said now voicing her opinion on the matter. “After all the mention of both your deeds and the deeds of your companions I would like to know better what you are capable of and what that may say about our enemies.”

“Aww yeah I gota see this.” Rainbow dash shouted her energy miraculously recovered.

Ice sighed “Alright then let’s go”

Once at the courtyard Tine stood away from the group getting ready to start. She smirked at the group that was watching with bated breaths “Stop me if you’ve heard this one. What you are seeing now is my normal form” In a quick flash her once deep magenta hair now bright blond and with blue eyes. They also noticed the glowing gold aura around her. “This is a super saiyan.” There was a loud pop and her long hair started spiking upward taking on almost metallic gold as well there seemed to be static electricity coursing around her. This caused many manes to frizz up and Rarity was the only one fussing over it. “This is a super saiyan that’s ascended beyond a super saiyan or super saiyan two for short. And this” Tine suddenly began screaming at the top of her lungs the ground began shaking, bits of the land started to rise and lightning crackled around her. She kept screaming and everypony looked on in amazement as her already long hair started to grow even longer touching the ground behind her. Her Eyebrows disappeared as her forehead jutted out making her look menacing. There was a loud pop, the ground stopped shaking and her aura faded but bits of electricity crackled around her. “is a super saiyan three.”

Everypony stood there stunned, mixtures of shock and fear ran through their faces. Until Pinkie Pie popped out of the saiyan’s hair “WOW That’s super Amazorific, with glowing and the lightning and the shaking oh and the ground breaking was just AWASOME.” The saiyan giggled and scratched the party pony behind the ear.

Twilight was dumbfounded “That’s… impossible… You.. You can’t, YOU HAD to use magic. I’ll figure out how you did it. I just know it.” She was about to start again when Celestia glared at her with a disapproving frown.

“Twilight Sparkle I am surprised at you they are showing irrefutable evidence to back up their claim you are denying it simply because we have not heard of it before. I have been running a magical scan this entire time and haven’t found a sliver escaping her. Whatever power they harness it is not magic. And because of your arrogance I am ordering sit in on their training with Rainbow Dash to learn exactly how it is possible for them use such powers without magic.”

Twilight wilted stared up at her mentor “y-yes princess” She conceded. And Princess Celestia walked back inside without another word.

Tine turned back to normal and looked at Twilight with sympathy “Sorry didn’t mean to get you in trouble.” Twilight waved her hoof.

“No it’s completely my fault I always get so worked about things I don’t understand it. But this does give me a good opportunity actually try and learn it for myself at least.” A loud beeping noise interrupted their conversation. They turned to look at Ice who had pulled out the same device as earlier. He walked over and showed the device to Twilight.

“According to this ponies can transform and if I’m right Rainbow dash just needs to increase her ki to move on the next form.” Twilight looked at the device in shock then looked back at Rainbow Dash who was acting ecstatic about everything It’s all too fast she thought before turning and heading in after the rest.

Author's Note:

Before people start blowing me up on this i understand Gt is not Cannon however Pan is my favorite character and super saiyan 4 is badass.

Comments ( 5 )

YAY i got one like :yay:

I NEED MOAR STORY!!!!:pinkiecrazy:

Super saiyan four was awesome. just wish GT was better.

i must see more i want to see the transformation :D

I'm calling it, Rainbow Dash transform into a Alicorn.

Login or register to comment