• Published 6th May 2015
  • 2,714 Views, 63 Comments

My Little Adagio! - The Angry Dango of Doom



The magic finally fades away and Adagio loses her magical guise.

  • ...
7
 63
 2,714

Chapter 2 It's Mr. Mundy!

Aria woke from her trauma induced trance, the sensation of a warm ceramic dish pressed against her face. Aria felt a warm viscous stream drip down from the edge.
And onto her hair...
She took the plate off her head and carefully picked her hair twin tails from the couch. Thankfully, or more annoyingly, only her hair was drenched in the sticky substance. Aria groaned and dropped her hair over her chest and began eating the delicious breakfast cakes.

Sonata hummed to herself cheerfully, as she made the last of the batter into her own breakfast. Aria walked past her to place the dirtied dishes into the sink.

Sonata turned around revealing pancake mix on the sleeves and belly of her pink and blue onsie pajamas, "Morning Aria!!!" She dashed toward her and embraced her siren sister in a warm hug while smearing the mess onto Aria.

Aria twinged upon contact with her dopey friend.

"You better now?" She held her cringing friend at arm's length

"Sure, whatever..." Aria pulled herself away and dusted off the mix from her jacket.

She smiled and "I knew you'd be fine!"

Aria tilted her head, looking past Sonata she saw a light smoke cloud rising from the pan. She pointed to alert Sonata who turned around and gasped sharply before she flipped the burning pancake. Aria left the kitchen and returned to her room where she fetched clean clothes and a towel from her room. Crossing the hall she looked down the hallway, Sonata sat silently crying while eating her burnt pancake doused in strawberry syrup while chugging milk. Aria slammed the door behind her. Carefully Aria untied her star ties, and slid them over her sticky hair.

She held the sticky ties in front of her "Ugh" she groaned and tossed them aside

Aria flicked the water knob all the way open letting the warm water begin to flow through the cold pipes. She turned around and tossed her dirtied clothes onto the ground, and stepped into the shower letting the warm water spray down on her from the shower head.

"SONATA!" Adagio screeched from the hallway

Sonata chugged the last of the milk and burned pancakes "Blehh, what?"

The devilish smile crept across her face " It's time..."

Sonata cocked her head "For what?"

Adagio held a paper bag brimming with bottle rockets and a lighter, causing Sonata to gasp and jump from her seat.

"Ohmygosh! When were you going to tell me about those!!!"

"You would burn the house down! I can't trust you with anything!"

"Not true! I mean I can sometimes, not always burn myself on the stove!"

Adagio walked to the front door "bring the bottle and I might let you set one off."

"Yayyyy!" Sonata sprang over the table and smacked her arm in the side of the wall "Owwie!"

"That's what you get for being stupid!" Adagio shouted from outside


Sonata jumped to her feet and rubbed her shoulder, then snatched an empty burn scarred jar from a shelf nearby, and jogged outside.

"Hurry up already!" Adagio flicked the lighter impatiently

"I'm comin' hold on!" Sonata skidded to a halt while holding the jar out to Adagio who quickly snatched it and placed the rocket inside

"FIRE TORPEDOES!" she aimed the rocket into the busy traffic and dove down into a bush to watch a white SUV severely swerve about it's lane

"Ohhhh, good one!" Sonata clapped excitedly

"Thank you, thank you!" She bowed twice

"HEY! If you don't stop that I'm going to tell on you!" a young boy's voice shouted from the balcony above them

Adagio opened the paper bag again and looked up to him.

"I'm gunna tell!" He shouted again

Adagio glared, while slowly placing the tip of the rocket In her fingers.

"I'll tell!!!" He warned

"FIRE!!!" Adagio screamed and lit the rocket, leaving it to fly into the balcony the kid was on. He screamed as the explosion scared him back into his apartment

"Very nicely done, my Associate." Sonata said formally

"Thank you, very much."

"Let me have a turn! Come on please! I promise I wont set anything on fire I promise!" Sonata bounced

"Ugh, fine." Adagio tossed the lighter to Sonata

"Yayyy!" She dropped down onto the grass, and aimed her bottle into the sky

"You're so by the books Sonata." Adagio kicked back in the bush sighing

"Well I just wanna see it go, ya know? I mean, do we always have to shoot it at someone?"

"Ugh, whatever. Waste of rockets..."

"FI- ACK!!!" Sonata tripped and landed onto her face while also knocking the bottle over. The rocket clinked onto the glass and pointed out toward the sidewalk, where both Ms. Cheerilee and Big Mac were strolling across the other side of the street. The fuse trailed into the rocket, sparking a trail of light streaking behind it as it flew into the purple hair, instantly engulfing her obviously flammable hair products into an inferno. Bic Mac ripped off his jacket and began slapping the flame away with it.

Sonata watched in horror as the screaming woman rolled on the floor, trying to put out the flames while Adagio lay crippled on the floor with laughter.

"I thought you didn't wanna hurt anyone!!!"

Sonata's eyes watered "I-I didn't mean to! I swear!!!" Sonata pushed herself to her knees.

Adagio grabbed the bag of fireworks from the ground and the bottle "we gotta get out of here!" Adagio pulled Sonata

Sonata stumbled back into the house behind Adagio.

"Where were you two, and why is Sonata crying? Again..." Aria lay sprawled on the couch while eating copious amounts of potato chips while watching TV

"Uh, no reason!" Adagio held the bag to her back, careful to not let the paper crinkle

"Whatever..." She leaned back onto the couch

Adagio dragged Sonata into her room and slammed the door shut behind them.

"Sonata, shut up already!" Adagio spread the blinds open to peek outside

A Fire Truck and an ambulance raced around the corner. The EMTs quickly placed Cheerilee on the stretcher, and slid her into the truck, then finally sped down the street and out of sight.

"No one knows it was us. Shut up already!" Adagio hissed while letting the blinds snap back into place

Sonata sniffled "N-no one will find out?"

"No. So shut up already." Adagio dropped the bag of fireworks into an open drawer

Sonata sniffled away the last of her tears and sat on the messy bed "W-what do we do?"

Adagio spun around and raised her fingers to her chin "We need to get out of here..."

Sonata gasped "You mean like run away?!?"

"N-No, you dip! I mean just get away from the scene for a while so no one suspects anything!"

"O-oh, right."

"Ugh, stupid-face. Go tell Aria to take us somewhere, and make it quick."

Sonata's ponytail swayed as she cocked her head "Where though?"

"UGH!" Adagio smacked her forehead with an open palm "Literally anywhere! Just- just go!"

Sonata gasped sharply causing Adagio to cringe "I'll tell Aria Hot Topic is having a sale!"

"Yeah, sure, whatever..." Adagio pulled the bag of fireworks from the drawer and tossed it into her closet and buried it under a pile of clothes.

Sonata crawled on the floor and snaked her way up to Aria "Ariaaaaa!" She whispered, but she blocked Sonata out. Sonata hissed again "Ariaaaaa! There's a sale at Hot Topic!!!"

Aria sprang to her feet, launching crumbs onto the floor from her shirt, "Get the car keys,

"Yayyy! Mall time!!!" Sonata jumped into the air. then snatched the keys from the table and ran out the door with Aria dragging Adagio behind her

"Gahh! I wasn't finished hiding the evidence! I mean, playing with my, 'ugh what do kids these days play with?' dollies?"

Aria tossed Adagio into the back seat and climbed into the drivers seat once again, and burned the tires into the asphalt speeding to the mall.


The car screeched to a halt in a parking space not far from one of the many entrances the mall offered.

"Come on, come on, come on! let's get going." Aria Shoved Sonata out of the car, then ripped open the backseat door to pull Adagio out as well

"Gahhh! You're tearing my arm off!" Adagio screamed trying to keep up with Aria's quick pace

Aria threw open the doors to the mall, and weaved through the groups of people, while Adagio's screams lured the gaze of the entire mall. Aria saw the sign Hot Topic high up over the crowd, a chalkboard sign in front of it read, Buy one tee, and get one 50% off!.

"Sonata, I thought you said they were having a sale?" Aria snapped at the out of breath girl.

Sonata looked to both Adagio and Aria rapidly "Well, uh, isn't this a sale?"

Aria's eyes narrowly pierced through Sonata's making her quiver in fear "This one always has that..."

Sonata looked around nervously "I-it's still pretty good though, right?"

Aria's eyes narrowed further "Yeah. It is."

Sonata jumped into the air, victoriously cheering to herself "So lets go shopping!" and then walked into the store pridefully

Aria slouched over in defeat and followed Sonata in while still her hand was still locked around Adagio's wrist. Her path was blocked by Sonata, ogling the Frozen merchandise, blocking the only path to the back of the store.

Aria yanked Sonata out of her way, allowing her access to the band shirts that decorated the walls. Aria looked up and grinned, she pulled out several shirts. A Guns N' Roses shirt, and Avenged Sevenfold, and lastly and Iron Maiden.

Adagio looked over the shirts that were pulled down "Okay three things." She held up her hand, opening one finger "You don't Listen to two of those three bands," she held another finger up "You just heard about Iron Maiden," she lifted one last finger up " and you don't even wear band shirts."

Aria blushed and held the shirts to her chest "S-shut up."

Adagio turned away sassing Aria "Exactly." then walked over to Sonata who was trying on more spiked bracelets

"Ohhh Adagiooo! Look, this one's cute!" She held a purple bracelet with white spikes

"Don't you already have two of those? And aren't you wearing them, like, right now?"

Sonata held the new bracelet up to her wrist comparing the two "No, look! This one's got longer spikes." she held them out to Adagio who sighed and dropped her face into an open palm

"Well I'm getting it!" Sonata hugged it lovingly.

The two sirens walked over to their sister who was digging through more band merchandise while grinning excitedly.

"Aria, let's go. I'm bored." Adagio commanded forcing the smile from Aria's mouth

She glared back towards the other siren "Go wait outside or something, I'm not done yet."

"Fine, but make it snappy. I ain't got all day!" Adagio turned and shoved Sonata to the entrance

Sonata stumbled backwards "w-wait!!!" she tossed the brand new bracelet halfway across the store, hitting Aria in the face "Buy that for me pleeeeeese!" her puppy dog eyes met with the burning glare of Aria's before vanishing behind the entrance walls.

After watching the two cause a scene at the entrance of the store she stepped to the counter where a woman riddled with piercings greeted her "sigh, you find everything alright?"

"Yeah, guess so." She turned back to the counter cringing at the sight before her

"So, yeah you probably saw that sign out front. Buy 1 tee and get the next half off huh." she scanned the tags one by one slowly

Aria examined all the gauge piercings through the cashier's ears and through her lower lip with a pained face.

"Sigh is that all?" She looked back at Aria who quickly wiped the shocked expression away

"Uh- uh yeah, that's it." Aria retrieved the card from within her vest pocket and quickly paid the very astonishing looking woman who quickly sliced the card through the reader then finally shoved the bag across the table.

The girl brought her phone up "Alright, have a good day."

Aria hesitantly grabbed the bag while giving the disinterested girl a loathsome glare before meeting up with the two children waiting outside.

Adagio stood crossing her arms furiously while Sonata poked her repeatedly giggling "Stop touching me!"

"Hey you two idiots, let's go."

Sonata jumped in front of Aria "Didjya get the bracelet?!?"

Aria reached into the bag and tossed Sonata the fake leather cuff “Yeah, I did. You're welcome.”

“Yay!!! Look Dagi!” Sonata beamed

Adagio quickly swiped her palm across Sonata's face with red fury building up in her face “Don't you EVER call me that!”

Sonata placed a hand over her her burning red cheek and grasped at Aria's arms for comfort while tears began streaming from her face “Ariaaaaa! She hit me!”

“Good, you deserve it.” Aria began walking away “Let's get out of here, you're causing a scene.”

“Ahaha!” Adagio ran to Aria's side then turned back at Sonata and stuck her tongue out

Sonata glared back.

“Hurry up Sonata, I'm hungry.”

“Ooohhh! Me too!” Sonata reappeared next to the two girls “What are we getting?”

“Let's go to that Chinese Buffet!” Sonata yanked on Aria's arm

Adagio yanked her other arm grinning maliciously “No let's just go back to McDonalds!”

Aria shoved the two girls away from her “I know for a fact we aren't allowed there anymore. I'll settle for that crappy Buffet. Just stop talking for- GUH!” Aria grasped her stomach trying to suck air into with her bruised diaphragm

“Waaaaaant!” Adagio dropped the small wooden bat and pressed her face against a glass display

Sonata followed suit “ Waaaaaaant!!!”

Aria fell to her knees choking to death behind her Siren sisters “W-why!”

“Cuz I want!” She pointed to the Build a Bear window “ And also I was done with you talking.” Adagio pulled Sonata into the store, leaving Aria to struggle to her feet behind them.

Sonata dug a white bear out of the bin “Look! A Polar Bear!” She hugged the lifeless unstuffed bear “I'mma name you Beary!”

Adagio sifted through an unorganized pile of animals “Gee Sonata, such a creative name for it.”

“Thanks!”

Adagio dropped her head into her palm and sighed

Aria staggered into the store behind Adagio “Build a Bear? Really?” she said, gripping her sore stomach

“Shut it!” Adagio pulled a Koala from the pile “THIS ONE!”

“Whatchyu got there!” Sonata impatiently bounced

“It's a Koala Genius. I'll Call him Mr. Mundy!”

Aria rolled her eyes “ Great stuff it and lets go.”

“You finding everything alright?” A short overweight employee approached the trio

“Stuff the bear, Jeeves!” Adagio tossed her the lifeless koala

Sonata tossed the deflated Polar Bear too “Beary too!”

The employee sighed quietly “Have to make it through collage...” She sat on the stool and plugged the bear into the stuffer, she politely smiled and continued on working. The stuffing quickly inflated the Koala into the familiar huggable shape of a stuffed companion. The lady pulled the newly inflated bear off the plastic tube “Before we sew him together, let's put in a heart, so he will always have love inside him!”

“ Settle down Jeeves, it's only a stuffed bear!” Adagio snapped forcing the smile to be ripped from her face

She let out a frustrated sigh and started to sew the back up “I'm just trying to do my job, sweetie.”

“Ooh! My turn! My Turn!” Sonata bounced over excitedly forcing the worker to sigh again

The woman stuck the bear onto the stuffer and quickly began filling the bear. Again, the bear's from took shape after a few seconds of being on the stuffer. The Woman pulled the strings to start sewing the bear together.

“W-wait!” Sonata grabbed a heart from the tray “He needs a heart to love!”

The woman closed her eyes and exhaled, she pulled open the bear up again and tossed the heart inside carelessly, then finally closed it up. “The clothes are over there.” She pointed to the corner. Then she turned to Aria, who had been examining her nails closely “And how about you miss? Would you also like a bear?”

Aria ripped her focus from her nails “ Me? Oh god no.”

“Look!” Sonata pulled a big orange ski coat out from the irresponsibly stacked pile

“A coat? Really? You do know Polar bears basically have that already, right?”

“Yeah, but I mean... It's still cute though?”

Adagio paused for a second “Hmm. Nope.”

“Whatever! I think it's cute and that's all that matters!”

Aria walked in “You two clowns done yet? I wanna go eat.”

“Can it Aria, Mr Mundy wants clothes!” Adagio pulled a safari hat from a rack and a matching Khaki outfit. “Perfect.”

“Really? A Safari man Koala? Isn't that a bit sterotypical?” Aria sassed

Sonata dashed around the corner with more accessories in hand “Look! I found ice climbing gear!”

“Uh, yeah...” Aria walked to the counter and started browsing through a stack of cards

“You girls ready to make the birth certificates?” The employee walked back, trying to be joyful again.

“Jeeves! You're back!” Adagio squealed, instantly driving the smile from the employee's face

"Would you please stop calling me that? That's a male butler's name.”

Adagio growled “Jeeeeeeves! That's not a very good attitude now is it!”

She slouched “Are you finished yet?”

“Don't rush me Jeeves!” Adagio began to dig through another pile

“Don't let me know if you need help. Please.” She leaned one her elbow at the register.

Adagio ignored her and pulled a dark brown knapsack and a whip from a pile, “IT'S PERFECT!”

Sonata slid around the corner breathing heavily “What's perfect?!?”

Adagio proudly held up her finds “These are!”

Sonata's eyes glittered “Ohhhhhh my gosh! It's perfect!”

Aria came walking back to the two “In what case would he ever need a whip?”

“In the case of shut up!” Adagio stuck her tongue out.

“Uh-huh...” Aria rolled her eyes “Are you finished yet?”

“Wait Aria!” Sonata tugged on her hand “We gotta go name them!!!” She pointed to the wall of grime covered PC screens lined up on the wall.

Aria pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned.

Adagio and Sonata jumped into the chairs and began punching the information into the gross screen.

“There!” Adagio finalized the electronic documents, and hit the large red print button.

“Wait!!!” Sonata grabbed Adagio's hand “What's the date?”

She disgustedly yanked her arm away from her grip “Does it look like I know?”

“W-well what did you put down?”

Adagio jumped into her lap and started mashing the screen and hit print “There!!!”

Sonata smashed her poofy hair down to see the screen “He was born in June third, SEVEN THOUSAND ONE-HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SIX?!? Adagio!!! Why did you do that!”

She flashed her jazz hands with glittering eyes “Time Travelerrrrrr!!!

“But he's a skier too!” Sonata stuck her bottom lip out

Adagio grinned “The damage is done!” she jumped off her lap and ran to Aria at the counter again.

'Jeeves' walked to the register mumbling something as she forced herself to smile one last time “Is that all Ma'am?”

Adagio tried shoving Aria one last time “No!”

She pushed Adagio's face away “Yes. It is.”

Adagio managed to pry her hand away from her mouth “WAIT! NO! JEEVES! STOP HER! MUNDY NEEDS MORE STUFF!!!”

“Cash or Card?”

Aria flipped the plastic card out of her vest pocket and swiped it through the reader.

The store employee handed her the receipt “I'll return with your boxes and your certificates.” She dragged her feet to the printer and retrieved the two papers from the printer and pulled two boxes from under the table.

“I don't want a stupid box!” Adagio yanked the bear from the table hugging it

She firmly dragged the palm over her face.

Sonata grabbed her's and placed it onto her head “He doesn't like small places either!”

“Alright let's just go.” Aria took the brightly colored pages from the counter.

Adagio carelessly skipped around Aria, playing with her Koala and forcing the other mall goers to jump out of her way.

“We gonna get food now Ari???” Sonata balanced her Bear atop her head

Aria snatched the animal from her head and shoved it into her chest “That was the original plan.” she glared at Adagio “Before I was assaulted, that is.”

“I'm hungry, Aria! When are you going to feed me?!?” She stopped and sassily pushed her hip out with her hand

“Oh yeah, I'm so sorry we had to get you a bear first.” she threw the door open into a man, knocking him backwards

He stumbled to regain his balance “Watch where you're going god dammit!”

Aria stared into his eyes with burning fury, instantly taking him back. She snapped her attention back to the parking lot, and dragging her sisters behind by their arms.

Adagio kicked her legs away from Aria in an attempt to free herself “STOP MAN HANDLING ME!!!”

“No. You both run off every single time.”Aria released her grip on the two and then pushed them to the car lightly.

Sonata turned around and puffed her cheeks out “I'm an adult!”

Aria laughed as she walked past her and shaking the head of the bear “Sure you are. Now get in the car I'm hungry.”

“Fine!” Sonata jumped into the car

Aria pulled out of the space at light speed, sending the pedestrians behind her running away. She slammed the gear into drive and gunned it down the lot. She grumbled in frustration after being forced into a red light by the driver ahead of her still stopped in front of her.

Adagio turned to the back seat, looking over the headrest at Sonata still pouting in the back seat. “Don't act dumb. Being an adult sucks. You turn into a wet blanket like a certain someone we know...” She glared at her angry purple sister.

Sonata giggled a little, restoring her smile a little “Haha, yeah.” she stuck her tongue out at Aria.

“Don't think I don't see that Sonata.” Aria impatiently tapped her foot waiting for the light to switch.

Adagio plopped back into her seat, and pointed to the car “Make it go already! I want num-nums!”

Aria paused, and slowly looked at her with an eyebrow raised “Num-nums?”

“Take us to the num-nums Aria!!!” Sonata boomed from the back seat.

The car in front finally moved away allowing Aria to race towards the Asian restaurant across the street. She quickly parked the vehicle again and booted the girls out.

“Hurry up, I thought you wanted the 'num-nums' already.” Aria taunted the two walking behind

“I can't walk fast anymore!” Adagio screamed back at her

She grinned and chuckled slightly while watching her scurry inside with Sonata dragging her by the arm.

Aria walked into the strongly air conditioned buffet where a short Asian woman greeted them with a smile. Aria dropped the money in the cashier's hand, who then guided them to an open booth.

“I want staked chicken!!!” Sonata chanted with Adagio

Their adult supervision dropped her forehead into her palms and sighed “Hurry up and go already, we don't need any more scenes today...”

Sonata jumped out of the booth “I HUNGER!!!” she skipped to the buffet and picked a plate from the dispensers.

“ADAGIO!” the restaurant goers paused and stared at her, waving two plates in the air “MOVE FASTER!!!”

Aria groaned at the sight of her plate pom pom dance across the restaurant.

She finally stopped after Adagio met her by the dispenser and handed her the dish “FRIED RICE!!!”

Adagio ran beside her to the steaming pile of rice and messily dropped a pile onto her plate and tossed the entire spoon into tray.

Aria slowly stood from her chair and watched the two girls sprint around the buffet to pile on more food over their plates and creating a mess at every spot they visited. She walked over to the buffet, making sure not to draw attention to herself while she filled her plate. Aria seated herself in time for Sonata and Adagio balance their mountains of food over to the table.

“We got everything!!!” Sonata rubbed her hands together

Aria stabbed a broccoli and began chewing it with a sarcastic glare towards the two “I see that. You realize they tell you not waste food.”

Sonata laughed “don't worry we're going to have an eating contest!”

Aria gave a caustic glare at Adagio “And you thought that was a good idea?”

“I have my secret weapon! The octopus!” She raised it into the air “She'll never be able to stomach it!'

She began to sweat “I-it'll be fine! I'm not scared of a challenge!”

Adagio giggled and chomped into the octopus “Do it.”

Sonata carefully poked her fork into the tiny cephalopod as the juices squished out from the brown skin. The blue on her face began to fade into a pale green the closer the octopus got to her face.

“Stop stalling!” Adagio slammed her tiny fist into the table drawing the gaze of a few customers

She cringed as it passed through her lips and into her mouth. She slowly chewed the rubbery seafood, letting the juices gush out over her tongue. Her eyes popped out of her head as she began choking furiously “THAT'S SO HORRIBLE HOW CAN THEY EAT THIS!!!”

“Haha, you're weak.” Adagio picked her own piece out and took a bite out of the head. “GAHHH, IT'S BAD, IT'S SO BAD!!!”

“Will you two sit down and shut up?” Aria slammed her palm into the table. “I want to eat something before they kick us out!”

Adagio chugged her glass of water and dropped onto the table “Fine! This one doesn't count.”

“Bleh, good. No one should ever eat that!”

“first one to finish their plate wins!” Adagio began shoveling food into her mouth like a trash compacter. With Sonata following behind.

“You two are disgusting...” Aria sighed stabbing another broccoli


Sonata carefully lowered herself onto the couch supporting her belly of food. She gave a low laugh and a groan “I'm the champion!”

Aria flipped the Tv to the movie channels “Uh-huh, I'm not going to help you if you get sick...”

Adagio slumped herself onto Aria's lap “I.. hurt... so... much...”

“And that's your fault.”

She raised her hand up dramatically “Make it stoppp!”

“Relax. It'll pass...” Aria stopped on a crappy horror movie

Author's Note:

holy shiet
I actually did it.
I actually pumped out the last 1k words to finish this chapter in under a month.
I had it sitting in my old PC after I switched to the one I built.
Can't actually believe I forgot about it tho, I'm really sorry to anyone who actually cares about this fic. I might work more on this but it's not that I don't have any time to work on it, it's that I don't really have what it takes to write these anymore (Not that I did, but you know...)

Here's to next year's chapter :)

Comments ( 16 )

Sonata crawled on the floor and snaked her way up to Aria "Ariaaaaa!" She whispered, but she blocked Sonata out. Sonata hissed again "Ariaaaaa! There's a sale at Hot Topic!!!"

Aria sprang to her feet, launching crumbs onto the floor from her shirt, "Get the car keys,

This line is brilliant.

Well... That was a mad, whirling romp of extra-strength Crazy. I'm both confused and delighted. :raritystarry:

Question. Why hasnt Aria gone to the Rainbooms? I am pretty sure that wold have been one of teh first things Aria would have done inhopes of fixing Adagio

7750379 na but really, everything doesn't have to devolve in dropping as many characters in a story as possible m90

7776672 Yeet
one of these days I will continue writing it...

Now she is young, and her mind is no longer developed,

Why wouldn't be her mind developed? Development comes from experience not from age of body and she has lot of experience.
It could have been great story without this nonsense and i bet living under see makes you mature much earlier than is current Adagio's age.

7952921
Well take it like this, your mind does become more analytical as you grow older. It's actual proven science, but the words I used weren't the greatest way to describe it.
She's just more like a kid now, the magic saw what she wanted to become and it matured her mind and thought pattern.

D'aww! What a cute fic! I do really hope you finish it. :twilightsmile:
I loved the part where Aria discovered she was being bossed around by a little kid the whole time. :rainbowlaugh:

8138302 Yeah let's hope I get back to this eventually, I don't even like this fandom but I kinda want to write this shite from time to time

8788374
If only I had the patience to sit down and continue writing this

8788850
It would be greatly appreciated, I enjoyed this to pieces so far and the Mane7 seeing her would be priceless.

8788888
Well, if I ever do get back into this I think I'll try keeping the main cast away from them, its too predictable and "having X meet up with the original cast after they hit a low" is way overdone. I might have a thing where Adagio comes across Sunset and she almost makes the connection before Adagio runs away is something I'd would probably do.

Login or register to comment