• Published 6th May 2015
  • 2,705 Views, 63 Comments

My Little Adagio! - The Angry Dango of Doom



The magic finally fades away and Adagio loses her magical guise.

  • ...
7
 63
 2,705

Mini Chapter 2 The Runaway Rainbow

The bed squeaked under Aria's shifting weight, and she sighed. Her eyes cracked open and blinked a few times to whisk away the blurriness. She focused her vision on the clock beside her. '5:32am'. She groaned and rolled out of bed, across for her bed was Sonata's who was still sleeping peacefully under the blankets. Aria didn't even change from yesterday's events, nor did she eat her sandwich. She picked the soggy sandwich from the desk and walked out into the living room. Tiredly, she flicked on the television and sprawled herself across the three seat couch. A rerun of Spongebob played. Aria peeled the wrapper from the cold sandwich and she took the bun off to sniff the inside. Soggy but edible. She finished the sandwich, then crumbled the wrapper and tossed it towards the trash bin. It hit the rim and then the wall then fell to the ground.

"ugh." Aria shrugged it off

Aria flipped the channel where The Super Mario Brothers movie was playing. She cringed and flicked the channel again. Aria froze, her breath grew heavy, the screen played The Runaway Rainbow. "Thank you, Minty and Pinkie Pie darlings! I just love this time of year when it's all about celebrating rainbows" The G3 Rainbow Dash spoke. Aria's hands began shaking, unable to flick the channel away. Her eyes refused to break away while sweat dripped down her head.She whimpered in pain as the trance burned her eyes, forcing her to endure the trauma.

Sonata spring up from her bed. The sound of the TV bled through the walls, and burned her ears. She Sprinted out to the living room and shielded her eyes from the evil within the screen. Sonata held the box in her hands, and ripped the cords one by one out and threw the cursed box across the room. Aria curled into the fetal position on the couch and quivered. A tear slid down her cheek and onto the cushion. Sonata ran over to Aria and held her tightly.

"It's gone now Aria! It can't hurt us again!!!" Sonata's warmth soothed Aria's pain

Adagio walked out from the hallways rubbing her eyes, her curly mass of hair was smashed to the right side of her body. Her palms dropped from her eyes and she looked over to the crying girls on the couch "Will you two shut up already?!?"

Sonata looked up with tears streaming from her face "IT happened again!"

"Oh my god!" Adagio stopped and brought her hands to he cheeks in horror "I don't care!" She dropped her hands and stomped the floor "MAKE ME PANCAKES!!!"

Sonata jumped away from Aria "You mean you're gunna let me make pancakes again?!?"

"Yeah! They better be Strawberry Banana ones too, now hurry up, I'm hungry!!!"

Aria remained curled on the couch, still whimpering.

Sonata clicked the stove on and placed a pan on top of the fire. Then she poured the pancake mix into a bowl, the eggs, and lastly the milk. Adagio pulled a chair over to the counter helping Sonata mix the batter. Sonata took two bananas from the bowl of fruit and thinly sliced them, and set them aside. Sonata reduced the flame slightly and placed a small slab of butter in the center and spread it around the sides of the pan. She grabbed a ladle and scooped two globs into the pan, and lightly pressed some banana slices into the cooking batter. Sonata flipped the two circular cakes revealing a delicious golden brown face. Adagio's mouth watered watching Sonata cook the breakfast. She laid out the two cakes and a plate and handed it over to Adagio, before repeating the process again.

"Take those two to Aria! She needs some love right now." Sonata handed Adagio a fork and strawberry syrup to her

"Ugh, fine!" Adagio walked into the living room and saw Aria still quivering in the same spot "Hey dummy! Your pancakes are ready!"

Aria slightly moved her arm out while her eyes still remained petrified in trauma, and Adagio squeezed the syrup out of the bottle onto the cakes and placed the plate into her weak palm. Adagio caught the plate before it fell, and balanced it again. The plate began falling again and she caught it once more. Adagio grew physically impatient, and placed the plate onto Aria's face, it wobbled but finally settle. Adagio smiled and placed her fists on her hips in satisfaction then left the room to have her own breakfast.

Author's Note:

This one takes place directly after chapter 1, originally it was supposed to be Chapter 1's intro, but it just got too stupid for it's own good. I laughed while writing it though, so I wont let this go to waste.

I got into Tera so the next chapter will be delayed. Aren't I the best author???

But yeah, no. I suck. I don't have a schedule, so whenever I get to it, I get to it. That's why it takes so long.
Also I have fits of creativity where I constantly write crap without and end, and it's usually only after I stay up to 3am and I only get an hour before I start sleeping.
Oh wait, now I dont have my Chapter 2...