• Published 1st Apr 2015
  • 739 Views, 6 Comments

Love Her Back? - startistic fluttershy



Its the summer holidays. Fluttershy is home alone for a while, She really likes someone but dose she love her back

  • ...
4
 6
 739

Chapter 6: Strange Deaths

Police Report.

Victim 1: A lovable chap called Creative Ball. He was found at the top of Glazer Mountain torn in half guts all over the place, a gun the blood stained the fingerprints. Possible death, killed not suicide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fluttershy dear what about this on Silver" Rarity said.

Fluttershy was staring down not paying any attention tears rolling down her face, next to her a knife to cut any lose fabric with it. She was having too much stress, anxiety, and depression.

"Fluttershy?" Silver said placing her hand on Fluttershy's shoulder.

Fluttershy reacted with the touch, and grabbed the knife, and placed it into her throat. Then Silver screamed as Fluttershy rammed the knife further down moving it side to side. Piercing everything on its way down. The thick, dark red liquid slowly oozed out of her mouth. Fluttershy licked it up, the taste was unusual it tasted like salt mixed with metal- she loved the taste. It felt like her lungs were in a vice unable to breath. Then Fluttershy gave up. All the stress, anxiety, and depression finally was too much. She was in misery. Her cheeks were stained with tears. Suddenly Fluttershy fell into an involuntary sleep. Her mind was tangled. The dreams she was having were too real. Fluttershy knew she couldn't be sleeping. After her mind finally went back to normal, she was in a pond. Swimming in a meadow. Fluttershy was still dreaming. She took a look to see her reflection. Fluttershy was beautiful. Her eyes were emerald green. Fluttershy's hair had been tied up, pink. Suddenly she was floating. Fluttershy was in a fatal position and she had no control of where she was going. Fluttershy was being carried by an invisible being. Fluttershy's eyes flew open and she was on a bed, in a painfully white room. She was in a hospital and Rarity was at the foot of her bed. She's lying on her back, struggling for breath. The blood coming out of her mouth looked kind of pinkish. Then someone rushed in.

"Fluttershy!" It was Sunset Shimmer

Sunset Shimmer saw the blood, and ran up to her, and cleaned her mouth.

"Thanks Dear" Rarity said as Sunset Shimmer smiles then Rarity turned to Fluttershy,

"Now Fluttershy dear WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED BACK AT THE BOUTIQUE?!"Rarity shouted.

Fluttershy stuttered, and tried to talk, but she couldn't. All she was thinking was Silver Sparks and how the blood was slowly streaming out of her mouth. Then images of Creative Ball kept flashing in her mind. She rolled over so her face were deep into her pillow. She wept, the salt of her life soaking the pillow below, hot torrents of death coursing out her eyes like the guts and blood, mingling with the uncomfortable softness of the sheets, her racking sobs shaking her thoroughly with the knowledge that she had been betrayed - that nothing would ever be the same again. Gasping for air, she turned her head and sobbed some more. Sunset Shimmer shouted at Rarity.

"God sake Rarity you made her cry!"

"She killed someone!" Rarity shouted lucky for her the only ones in the room were her, Sunset Shimmer, and Fluttershy.

Sunset's face dropped and released anger and brought upon sadness, she turned to Fluttershy. She was still crying with them images flashing in her mind.

"Just like balloons I'll soar on my own, finally free from the pain of my home, and just like balloons that no one will hold, Free from the truth that no one will know." Fluttershy said.

Sunset Shimmer sat next to Fluttershy, and leaned in.

"Come by later today, and tell me everything" Sunset Shimmer said kissing her on her cheeks as she left.

10 Minutes of Fluttershy trying to answer Rarity's questions the police burst in,

"Fluttershy you’re under arrest for killing Creative Ball" Violin shouted pointing the gun at her.

Her normally calm and pleasant demeanour slowly changed and her face contorted in an all-consuming anger, her eyes flashing and closing into slits, she shot a gaze that pierce Violin's soul. Her eyes garnet red baring the black slit, Rarity ran out about to cry. Violin's eyes shrunk in size about the size of a pea.

"Hands up...... Am dead "Violin said as Fluttershy Pounced.

The End?

Author's Note:

there will be another story linking up to this yey

Comments ( 3 )

Ummmm................................. Ok? :twilightoops:

Im slightly lost, is she a werewolf, a yandere, or a serial killer? I couldnt keep up. with it.

6049629 A wolf mainly, but can't control herself.

Login or register to comment