• Published 1st Apr 2015
  • 739 Views, 6 Comments

Love Her Back? - startistic fluttershy



Its the summer holidays. Fluttershy is home alone for a while, She really likes someone but dose she love her back

  • ...
4
 6
 739

Chapter 5: Sunset We Need To Talk

They were halfway upstairs when Rarity's Phone went off.

"Sorry Sunset Shimmer I need to go" Rarity said leaving.

Sunset went up to the bathroom door as the sent grew stronger, she slowly opens the door and saw Fluttershy, blood stained around her mouth, she was leaning over the toilet.

"Fluttershy?" Sunset said as she saw something on the side with her name on it. Fluttershy was sick again as Sunset read it to herself.

In summertime, my love is innocent, like roses floating in the breeze. In wintertime, my love is warm — it floats from hand to toes. If skies are blue, my love is playful — two people running in the sun. If thunder rolls my love is blessed, a refuge from the falling rain. When spring flowers bloom, my love is bold, like purple petals on the orchid. When autumn leaves fall, my love is emerald, shining bright like a harvest sunflower. From summer till spring my love will continue to delight. From season to season I love you always! Will you be my very special somebody! My one, my only, my Sunset Shimmer. Fluttershy.... you have nether said or wrote that before. Also she’s not very poetic Sunset thought smiling, as she walked over to Fluttershy who had finally stopped and her face blood free.

"Sunset we need to talk" Fluttershy said as Sunset approached her shy friend and got hold of her hands with a quirky smile.

Fluttershy looked away nervously, but she couldn't hide the red glow that came over her face. Sunset went close to Fluttershy's face almost touching noses, her sapphire blue eyes fixed onto Fluttershy. She could feel the warmth of Sunset's breath brushing the top of her lip. She started back into her sapphire eyes, and moved up the last half inch so their lips could touch. Softly. Lovingly. They breathed their souls and their love into each other in that kiss. That kiss; hard, but soft; fiery but cool; a split second but also forever. In that one kiss, she then knew what was behind that quirky smile. Sunset pulled away.

"Yes I will be your special somebody" She said as fluttershy smiled, warm like the first breath of spring after a cold winter.

Fluttershy pressed Sunset Shimmer against the wall, Fluttershy hands running down her back. Their tongues met in the fiery kiss unlike last time. The heat between their lips made a moan escape Sunset Shimmer's lips. Sunset Shimmer gently caressed her neck, not wanting to pull away. She places her hands on Fluttershy's waist, deepening the kiss. She breathed heavily as their tongues grazed each other. Fluttershy felt the hot friction between her and Sunset Shimmer become unbearable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3 Weeks Later-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bang

Suddenly everything went completely silent. All movement around him slowed down to an excruciating pace. He could feel his pulse pounding through his body, and escaping in torrents through the open wound. At this moment he felt no pain, he felt no sorrow. He was only amazed by all that surrounded him. He looked down at his hand, and flexed it. He was amazed at how the muscles flexed back and forth perfectly and would soon move no more. He fell to the ground, a dull ache forming in his chest. He still could hear nothing. And yet he was calm.

"Don't mess with me again Ball your lucky I missed your heart" Fluttershy shouted throwing the gun to Ball.

Fluttershy tied up Ball's legs to a rock and his arms to back of his car. She got in and started to drive forward slowly to bring him pain.

"Never Mess With The Shy!" Fluttershy said as she heard a scream.

Ball was being ripped in half slowly being pulled apart the blood thick crimson oozed out onto the floor and gun as his internal organs stretch half on one side the other on the other side. His bones braking every second of being pulled. Fluttershy stomped down on the gas pedal making the car go faster. Finally he gave way as everything detached with blood going everywhere. Fluttershy smiled with delight, and got out of the car and went to his deformed body.

"I enjoyed that. I know you can't hear me, but that is what you get for messing with me" Fluttershy said as ball closed his eyes.


"You've made it quite far, it’s rather bizarre, 3 weeks without killing you. Why'd you come back here? You could have fled dear" Fluttershy added on smiling.