• Member Since 5th Mar, 2013
  • offline last seen January 29th

Royale With Cheese


"In the world of words, the imagination is one of the forces of nature." - Wallace Stevens

T

When a 17 year old boy shuts down three pony related websites, he didn't know one of them was ran by the pony government and unknown consequences start to follow.

(My first fanfic)

Chapters (8)
Comments ( 11 )

this looks good awaiting a update

Interesting. Not bad for a first fic. Please continue.

Writing style needs a bit of work, but nothing terrible. Good first impression at the very least.

Will track and keep an eye on this... :twilightsmile:

As I am a bit involved in IT stuff I know that there isn't really a "shutdown"-button on any website.
Most servers are designed to turn back on and recover in case of failure (or atleast the ones I used did this), so shutting them down would kill the website for ... 3 minutes? 5 minutes maximum.
If they won't recover they either have fail-overs or backups of the last months ready at the location or off-site. The hosters of such websites take it very seriously to bring service back as fast as possible. (The expensive ones atleast)
Trust me, a high schooler may be able to hack the pentagon (since they are a bunch of bureaucrats) but not the website of a professional hoster. At the most he will annoy the local firewall with all the dropped packets.

I am normally overlooking such flaws but additionally the pacing of the story is all wrong; I don't have a clue who the main characters are and BAM I'm in Equestria with Celestia and stuff happening and where were we again?

Don't take me wrong, the story is good but as an IT-nerd I'm the wrong person for this.

I can see a few grammatical errors but still, it's pretty good for your first fanfiction.

This should be interesting to say the least.

RUN BITCH RUN!!!!!!!

No one can get away from Princess Celestia or the mane 6.

Great you have a character admitting to the FBI they have BROKEN FEDERAL law. Then the FBI is not only failing in one of their primary duties they are actively assisting someone in running

It's comin. It's actually pretty good for somewhat short chapters.

Login or register to comment