• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 413 Views, 0 Comments

Sharp Wits' and Prince Blueblood's second date - eevee1



Sharp Wits and Prince Blueblood goes on a second date

  • ...
 0
 413

where do you want to go

"Okay it's five. Where could that stallion be?" Wits mumbled to herself.

"Sorry I'm late again. I had a little trouble tying this bow tie again." A white unicorn said as he came trotting up to the alicorn.

"It's alright handsome as long as you came." Wits said as she kissed Blueblood. After a few minutes the kiss broke and they walked into the bakery they were standing in front of.

"Hello Pinkie, Mr. and Mrs. Cake." Blueblood said as they walked through the doors.

"Oh why hello Prince Blueblood. What brings you here this fine day?" Mr. Cake said as they bowed a greeting.

"Oh nothing much, just on a second date with this gorgeous mare right here." Blueblood said looking into Wits eyes making her blush a little.

"A date. Well lets get you two settled in the old private date room." Mrs. Cake said as she grabbed the keys to the room.

"No, no. That won't be necessary. We'll be fine right out here. Right gorgeous." Blueblood said as he looked into Wits eyes once again.

"Yeah we're fine." Wits said gazing into Blueblood's eyes.

"No, no. I insist. Besides we haven't had anypony use the private date room yet, probably because we just built it and finished furnishing it, and it'll be an honor to have a prince be the first to use it." Mrs. Cake said.

"Alright we'll try it out. What do you say gorgeous?" Blueblood asked as he looked deeply into Wits eyes.

"I think we should give it a try." Wits said as she kissed Blueblood.

"Alright then lets get you two love birds into the date room." Mr. Cake said as his wife went to open the door.

"Here's the date room." Mrs. Cake said as she opened the door to the room.

"Hey Pinkie Pie." Blueblood said as the door opened and they saw Pinkie stocking the room with wine, champagne, chocolates, and other romantic stuff.

"Oh hey Prince Blueblood and..." Pinkie said as she looked at Wits. "Have we met? I feel like you've done something to protect Twilight and others."

"Well, Pinkie. I'm actually new to Ponyville, and Blueblood was showing me around the other day and we kinda fell in to a crush for each other." Wits said as she was trying to keep her identity secret.

"Oh then in that case I'll leave you two alone." Pinkie said as she hopped out of the room. After a few minutes in the room alone, Wits and Blueblood were having the most wonderful date they could possibly ever imagine.

"What was that Wits asked as a loud crash came from outside. The next thing they know is that a blue pegasus with a rainbow mane came crashing threw the roof.

"Rainbow you okay." Wits and Blueblood both asked as they got up and went over to the blue pegasus lying unconscious on a pile of rubble.

"Ugh. Man that stung." Rainbow muttered as she sat up and rubbed her head.

"Rainbow what happened?" Blueblood asked as he noticed a bump on her head.

"A changeling attacked some ponies and I was trying to fight them off but my attacks just went right through them." Rainbow said as she tried to fly.

"Leave it to me." Wits said as she got up. "Blueblood help Rainbow, I'm going to take care of those changelings myself." As Wits spoke her horn sparked to life and her sword came flying down at her. When she grabbed it her slayer outfit was on. When Wits walked outside Blueblood and Rainbow Dash heard a lot of commotion the she walked back inside back in her outfit that she was wearing at the beginning of the date. "Now where were we?" Wits said as she entered the room while using her magic to fix the room up and heal Rainbow Dash.

"Wow that feels much better. Thanks Wits." And with that Rainbow flew out the door.

"Wow, your good. What did you do to the changelings?" Blueblood asked.

"I took care of them." Wits said as she picked up the wine bottle and the two glasses and poured them both a glass.

"Okay. You must be strong to carry a sword of that size."

"Nah not really, the sword only weighs about half a million pounds, so its not that heavy." Wits said as she handed the glass of wine over to Blueblood.

"Really?" Blueblood asked taking the glass in his own magical aura.

"Yeah. Here's to a perfect date." Wits said as she raised her glass up and took a long gulp.

"I'll drink to that." Blueblood said as he mimicked the gesture. After a few more minutes the two of them were getting close to getting drunk again.

"Hey, hey, hey sweetie guess what." Wits said as she poured herself her thirtieth g lass of wine that night.

"What honey boo?" Blueblood asked as he poured his thirtieth glass of wine.

"I want you to be my very special somepony." Wits said as Blueblood was taking a sip of his wine causing him to spit it from the surprise.

"Well honey boo, I don't know what to say." Blueblood said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Well guess what. I've never had a lover before so I don't know what to do." Wits said as she giggled slightly and put her glass down and jumped on his back playfully.

"Well this is certainly new." Blueblood said as he sat his glass down and started to play around with Wits in the little room.


"Well it seems they're having fun in there." Mrs. Cake said as she came back from the small room.

"Yeah they sure are I can hear them from all the way at the counter."

"Well do you think we should tell them what time it is?" Mrs. Cake asked her husband.

"I think we should. We have to be closing soon." Mr. Cake said.

"Okay I'll let them know." Mrs. Cake said as she started to walk back to the room. "Um, sorry to interrupt, but we should be closing soon and it's almost midnight." Mrs. Cake said as she knocked on the door. She was about to open the door when Sharp Wits and Blueblood stepped out with a hiccup from Sharp Wits and a burp from Blueblood.

"Sorry we're keeping you, burp, from closing. Burp, we'll be on our way back to golden oaks." Blueblood said as the two of them stumbled out the door.

"Thanks for letting us use the room." Sharp Wits said before she left.

"Hey honey boo, lets go to your place for the night." Blueblood said as he almost stumbled into a tree.

"I'll have to see if we can borrow the guest bedroom."

"Okay. I just gotta go do something real quick." Blueblood said as he stumbled over to a small jewelry store.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment