• ...
 6
 1,370

Sibling Love

There was silence in Pewter's room for a long time and his sister, Petal, was finally back to her moody self.
"So why were you leaning so far out of the window?" Petal asked.
"I looked out of my window and I saw the most beautiful pony in all of Equestria!" He replied
"So what does Equestria's most beautiful pony look like then? Hmm?"
"She, she" He paused; thoughtfully "I don't know how to describe her..." he trailed off and looked dreamily into the distance.
"Hello! I'm trying to have a conversation here!"
"She looks like that." he whispered, barely moving at all.
Petal turned her head to look out of the window and saw a pair of giant sacks filled with oats. "You fell in love with a bag of oats?"
"She's caring the oats, stupid"
"Alright, sorry."
Both ponies carefully looked out of the window at the two large sacks of oats that moved slowly along the road outside and they looked at the small blue pony carrying them.
"She is..." Pewter stopped and thought "She is, more than beautiful." Pewter began to lean out the window wanting to keep the pony in his sight for as long as possible but, his sister's firm hooves stopped him
"I am NOT going to let you fall again!" with that, Petal hauled her brother back into his room.
Pewter frowned at his sister for taking him from the window, then smiled, realising that she had just saved him from a nasty fall. Pewter then went to a worried frown "I love her but, how can I tell her? Will she love me? Of course she will..." He began pacing across the room, flicking his tail at each turn "How should I greet her..." His tail flicked against the bookshelf knocking down a hoofull of books. "How would Father react?" he turned again, spotting the books on the floor. He bent down to pick them up. "A Little Book of Destiny, Hmm" He picked it up and put it on the shelf. "The Swing Child" Again, he picked it up and put it on the shelf. "The Botanical Arts- Flowers, Romance and Gardening" He picked up the book, put in on his bed and began to read.

Comments ( 2 )

Ugh damn that's the second time! Srry I was trying to click track and accidentally hit 1 of 5 stars...:ajsleepy:

21201 That's fine, we all make mistakes sometimes :heart:

Login or register to comment