• Published 11th Mar 2015
  • 1,470 Views, 1 Comments

The Force of Magic - Dat Dash



Luke Skywalker finds himself on an unknown planet, a planet that is surrounded by the Force itself. What awaits him will change not only himself, but the fate of an entire planet.... (SW belongs to Disney, MLP belongs to Hasbro)

  • ...
1
 1
 1,470

A New World

The Super Star Destroyer Executor was the most feared ship in the Imperial Navy, and for good reason. It was commissioned as the personal flagship of the most feared Sith Lord in the galaxy (with the possible exception of the Emperor himself): Darth Vader. The Sith Lord was currently performing a search-and-capture mission for Luke Skywalker, whom he saw as a valuable asset.

“Sir,” said an Imperial officer, who had been manning the sensors, “We have completed our search.”

“Well?” asked Vader, “Have you located Skywalker?”

“No, sir,” replied the Imperial officer, “There is no trace of his craft within sensor range.”

“Then contact the rest of the fleet,” ordered Vader, “and order a galaxy-wide search for Skywalker’s craft. I want him found, and I want him alive.”

“Yes, My Lord.”


“R2, where are we?” Luke asked his co-pilot, astromech droid R2-D2.

R2 simply beeped and buzzed. This was his only method of communication, as with all astromech droids, and yet Luke could understand him perfectly well.

“What do you mean, we’re not in our galaxy anymore?” Luke responded, “The collision couldn’t have sent us THAT far off course.”

R2 beeped in reply.

“That is true… if we’re not in our own galaxy, then we don’t have to worry about the Empire…”

He had his X-wing scan the nearest planet.

“I’m picking up massive life readings, however the planet has minimal technology. Yet I sense high concentrations of the Force itself around this planet.”

Suddenly, the damage from the asteroid began to take its toll on the craft’s propulsion systems. They were being pulled towards the planet.

In less than a minute, his craft crash-landed on the planet’s surface.


Nopony had seen anything like it. A strangely shaped metal bird, with wings in an X-shape, had just crashed into the Everfree Forest. Normally there wasn't anypony willing to enter the forest, as it seemed to have a mind of its own. However, they just had to see the strange bird for themselves.

Upon closer inspection, the bird had a transparent back, with what appeared to be a hairless ape inside. It had a short yellowish mane, and was currently unconscious.

Suddenly, the back of the bird opened. The ape awoke, coughing.


When Luke awoke, he found himself in a jungle-like forest, with his ship surrounded by about a dozen strange creatures. They were various colors, some had wings, some had horns on their massive heads. All of them were quadrupeds with four stubby limbs, massive eyes, and small muzzles.

Suddenly, one of them, a pale yellow creature with wings, stepped towards the ship.

"Um... hello?" it asked, in a quavering female voice.

"Um... hi..." replied Luke nervously.

The yellow creature gasped. "You... you can talk?"

"Of course I can," Luke responded.

"Oh... oh my..."

Luke looked around him. "What planet is this?" he asked the yellow creature.

"Um... Equestria?" she responded.

"And... where exactly IS Equestria?"

"Well..." said another creature, this time lavender, with wings and a horn, "If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on a planet that... to be honest, isn't too far away, but not very close either." The creature held out one of her limbs to Luke, in a handshake-like gesture. "My name is Twilight Sparkle."

"Pleasure making your acquaintance, Twilight," Luke replied, taking her limb in hand and shaking it. "I'm Luke Skywalker."


"The fleet has reported back, My Lord," said another Imperial officer.

"And?"

"No sign of Skywalker anywhere in the galaxy."

"Impossible," said Vader, "No ship has left the galaxy and returned to tell the tale."

"Perhaps, but that would appear to be exactly the case."

"Where was Skywalker's last known location?"

"12 light-years from the Dagobah system, My Lord. Reports indicate that he jumped to lightspeed to escape our TIE interceptors."

"What was his trajectory?"

"He was headed for the Tatooine system, My Lord."

Vader pondered for a moment. Now he knew the reason why he couldn't sense his son's presence. He was forced to accept that there was now no alternative. He had to do the unthinkable: he had to leave the galaxy.

"Set a course for outside the galaxy," he ordered. "If we're going to find Skywalker, we must do the impossible."

"My Lord, are you sure? The possibility of returning alive is slim to none."

"Do not question my orders, Lieutenant. Follow my orders."

"Yes, My Lord."

The Executor jumped to lightspeed and broke free of the confines of its home galaxy. The search for the young Jedi had begun.


It had been five days since the strange creature who called himself "Luke Skywalker" had arrived in Equestria. He had taken up residence with Fluttershy, who treated him with care. He was now fully recovered from the crash.

He had explained to Fluttershy and her friends where he came from: another galaxy, which was currently engulfed in civil war. He had explained to them his life story; how he had started out his life as a lowly farm boy, how he came across an old friend of his who turned out to be a Jedi Knight (an ancient protector of the galaxy), how he had hitched a ride from a smuggler to rescue a princess, how he participated in the attack on a planet-destroying space station called a "Death Star," how he fought the man who killed his Jedi mentor, and how he learned that his mentor's killer was his father.

All of them were fascinated by Luke's story.

"Well, darling, it seems you have had your fair share of adventure..." said Rarity.

"That's an understatement," Luke replied.

Comments ( 1 )

Wow, baby! Better read some more about the Star Wars Universe because I can't begin to list the things you got wrong here.

Login or register to comment