• Published 3rd Mar 2015
  • 8,273 Views, 323 Comments

Metroid, Displaced in Equestria - Theyellowninja13



A Metroid fan gets sent to Equestria with a full powered Varia Suit.

  • ...
65
 323
 8,273

Bonus Chapter - Returning to Equestria

Message Received

"Sam, I don't know if you getting this, or even if you're still alive, but we need your help. Equestria needs your help. We're under attack by the Changelings, and they're getting help from something else.Something alien.Please! Help! Ponies are dying!

"There she is! Get her!"

"No! Stay away!"

"We have the Princess! Let's bring her to the Queen!

Message End

I leaned forward in my seat, thinking about it. 'So, Celestia finally needs help? What's it been? 50 years?" I chuckled at the memories. 'Yep, 50 years. 50 years of slow aging, and bounty hunting, and exploring.' I started typing into the controls, setting my next location to be Equestria. I looked out of my cockpit to see the planet Norion below. 'Well, it'll be nice to see them again.' With a final push of a button, I set my course to Equestria, and starting flying there.


I watched with a smile on my face as my Changelings buzzed around me. "With the alien's help, this came along much better!" I looked over to see the struggling ponies that foiled my plans this time. I looked over at the two ponies that threw me out with the power of their 'love.' "And with you two captured, and kept away from each other, nothing can stop me now!"

"My Queen!" A Changeling shouted, as he ran forward, before saluting in front of me. "We have captured the Princess!" After he said this, a group of my Changelings brought in the captured princess.

Laughing at the shocked gasps of the ponies, I walked up to Celestia. "I heard you once had a warrior to fight for you. One that matched Discord and defeated Sombra during his second return. But, now I see that it was just a story." I started laughing again, before I heard the sounds of heavy fighting from outside the throne room.

I looked up in time to see the doors to the throne room knocked off their hinges, and a figure walking through the smoke. Snarling, I threw Celestia into a wall, before charging up my horn. "Who said it was a story?" The figure said in a low voice, and as the smoke cleared, all the ponies gasped.

Standing several yards in front of me, was a bipedal creature wearing a big set of orange armor. On it's face was a green spot, where the eyes were barely visible. One arm had an orange hand with a small green glowing light on the back of it, while the other arm had a hand that was of a different color. "Who are you!" I shouted.

It spoke in a low voice still. "I matched Discord, even without my powers. I slayed Sombra with a beam of light. I dought off both Princesses at the same time without trying. I conquered the abilities of Phazon. I battled with a god. I ended a parasitic infection of Ponyville. I killed Ridley the Space Dragon, and then killed his reincarnation. I fought off many Omega Pirates. I ended many species. I am Sam Aran, the being you should fear."

I started to laugh at the bold claims. "So, you're saying that you're the 'Great Warrior' that saved Equestria?! You look barely worth my time! Those stories were probably made up." I said with dismissal. But before I could blink, the figure was in front of my, grasping my throat.

"I am no 'Great Warrior.' I am only a hunter and defender of innocents." Then, it leaned in close to my face. "And you're harming innocents." Starting to get scared, I teleported out of it's grip, before reappearing on the far side of the room.

Smiling to myself, I responded, while charging my horn. "Then if you're really so strong, take this!" I fired one of my most powerful spells at it.


The ponies all gasped, before Sam stuck out his green right arm caught the magic in his hand. Chrysalis stopped laughing, as she stood there, mouth agape, at the prowess Sam had shown. Sam then clenched his hand, crushing the ball of magic as if it was made of nothing. Chrysalis quickly reacted, and called in all the Changelings around the city.

When the assembled Changelings quickly arrived to help their queen, Chrysalis started laughing again. "You think you can take on my army! Changelings attack!" And with a loud yell, the large group of Changelings charged at Sam. Sam only activated his arm cannon, turning his right hand back into it's familiar shape, before pointing it at the rapidly approaching Changelings.

Then, with precision that only one with experience can have, Sam shot down all the Changelings before they could even reach him. He then pointed his arm cannon at Chrysalis, who was too shocked to do anything, before being hit by a wave beam, which caused her to spasm a bit.

When Chrysalis recovered, she stared at Sam with anger and fear in her eyes. "What are you? You took down my army with ease."

"I'm the best at what I do. But what I do isn't very nice." Sam replied, quoting a line from his past.

"Well, then let's see how to do against yourself!" Then, Chrysalis was covered in green flames, before appearing to be a copy of Sam's power suit. She then laughed, which looked ridiculous in a power suit. She put her hands to her hips, and leaned back, giving some sort of silly villain laugh.

"I've already battled myself, but you shouldn't be much different." Sam responded. Then, Chrysalis charged at Sam, before trying to slam her arm cannon into the original. Sam caught the arm cannon, before jumping up into the air, and landing on the other side of Chrysalis, and slammed his boot into her back, forcing her down, and causing her arm cannon to be torn off. "Just like I thought. It's made of chitin, so it's much weaker. You can't replicate Chozo tech. Many have tried and failed."

Chrysalis quickly crawled away, staring at the exposed innards of her appendage in fear. She then looked back up at Sam, who put his arm cannon against her face. "Good night." He started to charge up another wave beam, before Chrysalis threw a small box across the room. Sam stopped charging in the beam to look at the box, which started glowing, before expanding into a brain-like shape Sam is familiar with. "Mother Brain." Sam said with a scowl.

Instead of speaking normally, Mother Brain spoke out telepathically with the Metroid DNA inside Sam. 'Samus.'

"So, you're the one helping Chrysalis?" Sam said, gesturing to the slowly escaping Changeling Queen, before firing a charged wave beam at her, causing her to pass out. He then noticed Metroids slowly appearing in the room out of the corner of his eyes.

'Indeed I am. And now, since you're here, I shall cleverly reveal my entire plan to you.' Sam turned around, and killed the Metroid slowly sneaking up on him

"So, I'm just going to assume that you want some resource on this planet, and want to spread the Metroids, so you used Chrysalis as a front or something." Sam responded, as he started killing all the Metroids showing up in the room.

Mother Brain was silent for a while, as her plan was revealed before she could say it out loud. 'Yes.'

"Well, that won't work." Sam responded, as he killed the last Metroids in the room. "Because you're going to be destroyed." Sam ran forward, dodging the rings of energy flying at him. When he reach Mother Brain, he turned into a morph ball, and dropped a new type of bomb he picked up on his journeys at the base of Mother Brain, before rolling away. "You see, I got several new upgrades during my exploration. One such upgrade is a bomb much more powerful than a power bomb, but also much more controlled." Sam then clenched his fist, causing the bomb to blow up, and disintegrate Mother Brain.

Then, with a small smirk on his face, he shot a power beam at each of the gooey bindings holding the ponies captive. Once free of their bindings, the Elements of Harmony all charged at him, before trying to tackle him, and failing. Sam dodged in time, and watched as the ponies struggle to free themselves from their pile.


While the ponies were trying to free themselves, I walked up to Celestia, who was checking on the other two ponies. "So, you all got caught by a bunch of overpowered bugs, who were given love by a creature who betrayed a race, and kills others." I nodded a bit, before responding. "Seems legit."

Celestia just smiled, before speaking. "Thank you Sam. I was worried you might be dead, and wouldn't get the message."

I just chuckled. "I'm hard to kill. Plus, the Chozo DNA, and the Space Dragon DNA makes me slow aging. I'll probably be able to live to the age of 500 or something."

"So. You're the alien who helped save Equestria several times 50 years ago." A unicorn with greying blue hair walked up to me. "And you just left us to defend ourselves against aliens! What kind of hero are you supposed to be?!"

"I'm not a hero. I'm a bounty hunter. And besides, I caused much more trouble to this un-advanced planet than it should receive." The pony seemed to take offense at that.

"We're not un-advanced! We've got all kinds of fancy technology!" He said with some pride.

"What's the speed most ships are required to be able to pass before being declared a space ship?" I asked, knowing he wouldn't know it.

"Uhhhh... nachos and hoofball?" My eyebrows raised at that.

"Faster than Light." I said, making my point.

"Shoot, I thought I had it." The stallion said, with seriousness in his voice. 'This is going to be a long reunion.'

The rest of the day was spent with me catching up with the ponies (not that I was really interested in what they did), and me telling them my stories since I left (which they begged to hear). Maybe, sometime I'll tell you too.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this seems kinds rushed. I want to get my mind off this story, so I could work on my next stories. But yeah, there might be a sequel, but it would be hard, because it has to do with ponies. And most of Metroid doesn't have ponies. But if anyone wants a crossover with Sam, just PM me. Also, if you see any errors in it, or think I should have made something a bit different, don't be afraid to tell me.

Hints for my next two stories;

(Story one) When five aliens break free of their stone prison, they will show Equestria what the true meaning of Tokusentai is. And when seven magic balls appear on the planet, they may just have their work cut out for them.

(Story two) Four friends get sent to Equestria as their favorite video game characters. But when children go missing, they will have to take a bite out of a mystery that's been around since before '87.