• Published 3rd Mar 2015
  • 8,273 Views, 323 Comments

Metroid, Displaced in Equestria - Theyellowninja13



A Metroid fan gets sent to Equestria with a full powered Varia Suit.

  • ...
65
 323
 8,273

Super Secret Chapter You Don't Expect That Reveals More of the Story

"You coming, Sam!?" My father yelled, as I hurriedly grabbed my bags, and opened my door, about to leave, before remembering something. I quickly turned around, and grabbed my Nintendo 3DS, before booking it out of my room, and getting in the family limo with my parents. The reason I wanted to bring my 3DS with me is because my family and I are going to go on our annual trip around the world where we visit all kinds of cool places, and I wanted to bring my favorite game series with me. In my 3DS is a game cartridge that Nintendo released a few months ago, that contains Metroid one through four, and is updated to be playable on the 3DS.

Metroid has always been my favorite series, ever since it first came out a few years after I was born. I still laugh whenever I remember I share a name with the main character of the Metroid series, Samus Aran. It was a really big coincidence that my parents named my Samuel Aran. I open up my 3DS, and play Metroid Fusion on the way to our boat. But while I was running from the SA-X, I overheard a small part of my parents' conversation.

"Are you sure this is a safe idea, honey?" My mom asked my dad.

"Well, those pirates don't seem to patrol the waters our boat is going to travel, so I'm not worried." My father said with the utmost confidence. It took me a second to get what he meant by pirates, before I remembered the recent crisis of piracy on the ocean. I started to get worried, but I trusted my father, so I calmed down.

A few minutes later, we arrived at our private boat, and started loading our luggage onto the ship. While most people would think a rich (extremely rich) family like mine would have bulters, or bulters for our bulters, but my father worked hard for his money, and always taught me that doing stuff for yourself is much more satisfying than having other people do your work for you. Which he was completely right, and I was raised doing my own work, instead of having butlers.

So eventually, we got on the boat, and took off. It wasn't a big cruise boat kind of boat, it was small, and fast, and had a few rooms, a bedroom for me, and one for my parents, a small dining room-like room, and it had a small walking space on the top, front, and back of it where we could sit down on a chair, and just watch the surroundings go by. My father was the one who piloted drove controlled operated it, and I entered the small room he stays in while operating the boat, to talk to him.

"So, dad, are you sure that we'll be safe? I personally don't want to be 'K-2L'ed by some pirates on this trip." I said with a fake chuckle, only making a joke to lighten the mood.

"Don't worry Sam. And besides, you've been taking some self-defense classes, so you should know what to do if they attack." My father said without even blinking at my question.

"Yeah, but they'll probably have guns or something! I can't dodge bullets!" I said, throwing my arms in the air for emphasis.

"Well, you're probably going to go to your room to play one of your Metroid games, and be playing it under the covers of your bed like you usually do. But if we are attacked, I'll try to do something that'll make a lot of noise so you can hear it, and escape. Or Batman everyone. But I'd prefer it if you escape." 'I swear he is psychic or something.'

"Fine, I'll go down into my room." I said, trying to hide my smile at how my father accurately predicted me. So, I climbed down the stairs, and walked over to my room, before closing the doors, picking up my still on 3DS, and climbing under the covers of my bed, before continuing to play Metroid.


It was a hour or two later, when I was snapped out of my game playing by hearing some loud banging coming from the top of the ship. 'Crap! Crap! Crap!' I grabbed my 3DS, pulling myself out of my covers, before heading over to the door to my room.

I stopped when I heard voices coming from outside my room. "Come on. We need to check these rooms for anyone else. We don't want anyone playing hero." 'Crap! Crap! Crap!'

I was about to go hide in my closet, when I realized something. 'Wait, they would have to pass mom's room first, and that would maybe take 3 minutes because of how crafty mom is.' I looked over at my messy bed. 'I can fix that in time.' I quickly ran over to my bed, and fixed it, making sure they wouldn't think someone was in this room, before I ran over to my closet, and hid in it.

I crouched down to make myself as hidden as possible, before I heard the scream of my mother, as they finally got to her. 'No. Mom.' I heard her struggling, as they brought her back to the top of the ship. When I couldn't hear them anymore, I started crying.

Eventually, another pirate came by, and heard my crying, and came into my room, and opened the closet I was in. But I surprised them, by grabbing the guy who opened the closet, and slamming his head into my knee, knocking him out. When his body fell to the ground, I grabbed his knife, and ran out of my room, to see another pirate walking down the small hallway with a gun. He quickly noticed me, and I entered my room again, to avoid the incoming barrage of bullets.

"All right. Come on out kid, and I won't shoot you." The pirate said, and I heard him reload his gun, as he slowly walked forward. I waited until the exact moment where he was in front of my doorway, before jumping out, and stabbing him in the neck with the knife. I pulled out the knife, and watched as he quickly grabbed his neck, trying to keep the blood in, before he finally died. I gasped, realizing I just killed someone, before steeling myself, and picking up his gun. 'You gotta stay focused Sam. You can think about what you just did later, when your entire family is safe. But now you need to be a hero!'

Holding his assault rifle, I quickly surveyed the hallway, before quickly running through it, and climbing up the stairs. I saw a pirate slowly coming towards the stairs to check out the noise down here, but I quickly shot him dead with a few precise shots. 'Good thing dad had me get taught how to use all kinds of weapons.' I heard some muffled yells coming from the front of the ship, so I slowly made my way towards the front. But, I heard a loud thumping behind me, and I felt something hit my head, before I lost consciousness.


"Well, well, well. Look whose finally getting up." I heard a voice say as I slowly woke back up. I tried to open my eyes, but everything was too bright, so I waited a minute, before opening them again, and looking up at the face of the person who was talking. "Up and at 'em boy." He said, before laughing.

While he was laughing, I looked over at my parents, who were on the other side of the ship, and had tape over their mouths, while being tied to individual chairs. I looked down, to notice I was tied to the chair as well, by rope, and I didn't have duct tape over my mouth. When the guy finally finished laughing, I spoke up. "What do you want with us?" I gave him a glare, as I said that.

"Well, I was just sailing the seas, looking for a ship to pirate, when I get so lucky as to see a perfectly good ship sailing right there. So, I thought; 'Maybe I should pillage that ship' and I decided to. And as my luck would have it, it wasn't any normal ship, it was a ship belonging to the Arans! The most richest family in the world!" Quicker than I could process, he pulled out a knife, and put it against my throat. "So, what I want is money." He kept the knife at my throat, and looked me in the eyes. "Well, I wanted money, but then I find out you killed all three of my men, so now I want revenge."

"Well, why don't you take it?" I ask, not flinching as I returned his glare.

"Well, I could just kill you and get it over with." He pulled the knife away from my throat, before slowly walking away. "But, I thought of a better way to get my revenge." He pulled out a gun, before pointing it at the chest of my father. "Three lives for three lives." And he fired one shot into the chest of my father, and another into the chest of my mother, all while I was force to watch. But he wasn't done, as he quickly ran forward, and kicked the chairs holding my parents into the ocean, knowing that my parents weren't killed by the bullets.

"NO!" I yelled, as I struggled against my bindings. After half a minute of pointless struggling, I stopped, and started crying. "Why? Why did you kill them instead of me?" I looked up at his smiling face, tears messing up my vision.

"Because, like I said, three lives for three lives." He pointed the gun at me, and I closed my eyes, and looked down, prepared to die. "I ended two, and changed another." Then, before I could open my eyes to figure out what he meant, I felt a sharp pain on my crotch. I quickly open my eyes to find that he took his knife, and jabbed it straight in my crotch, leaving it in there, as I looked at the torn remains of a part of my body. I let out a soft scream of pain, as even more tears came out of my eyes. "I could have killed you, but I remembered that your name is similar to the main character of Metroid, and I realized I have the same name as the most famous Metroid enemy."

I looked at him, fear in my eyes at what he was going to do next. "You mean your name is..."

"Yep. I'm Ridley, leader of the Space Pirate group of pirates." He mockingly bowed, before standing up again. "And you now fit the gender of the person you are in this story." He took his knife, and held it right above my right eye, which is forced open. "So, now I can force you to be my slave. So, you will obey me, or I will do something you don't want me to do." 'I should probably give up... No. I won't give up. I will survive. I MUST SURVIVE!'

"Suck the pieces of my torn dick." I said with a small chuckle as I started to lose it.

Ridley smiled, before responding. "Well, I hope you like living the life of a girl, because you'll have to for the rest of your life, as you serve me... Samus." He pulled his knife back, before twirling it around, and trying to bring the butt of the knife down on my head. But, I quickly leaned back, causing my chair to fall down, and avoid the butt of the knife. Before Ridley could react, I kicked my unrestrained legs up, hitting him in the crotch.

"You try to make me a girl, I'll make you a girl." I said with a sadistic smile on my face, before breaking the bones in both my arms, allowing me to escape the rope bindings, and grab Ridley's knife that he dropped. He tried to get up, but I kicked him in the face, causing him to fall back down. I kicked him in the side over and over again to prevent him from getting up. Finally, I took the knife, and drove it straight through both of his legs, preventing him from using his legs. I then stabbed both of his hands, before pulling the knife up and down, causing his hands to be unusable. Then, I put my foot on his chest, before bending down, and putting the knife against his throat.

"What are you?" He asked with fear clearly in his voice.

I answered by giving a sadistic smile, and spoke. "I'm Sam Aran. And YOU PISSED ME OFF!" I stuck the knife straight in his throat, before kicking him into the water. "Go to hell."


Those events were almost a year ago. Having inherited my parents' fortune, I continued on their memories, by helping those who need it. I can barely remember what happened that day except for my parents dying, and my crotch being stabbed. Luckily, science was able to help me, and I got my crotch restored. Thank god for organic synthesizers and all that other stuff created around a few years ago. But now, I was donning the costume of my favorite character ever, Samus Aran. I somehow managed to create the suit to make it look exactly like Samus's varia suit, without making it look any different because of it being meant to fit a guy.

I was heading to a big convention a state over, and I was putting on my costume, while my chauffeur drove me, because I couldn't drive yet. I just put on the helmet, complete with images on it to make it look like the visor from Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, when we arrived at the convention. As I made to get out of the car, I told my chauffeur to pick me up in about 4 hours. After I got out of the car, he drove off to do the thing he does when he's not driving me places.

I entered the convention to see all kinds of cool things. A lot of people were wearing cool costumes, and a lot asked for pictures with me because of how well detailed my costume is. I checked out a few of the stalls, like one that sold some old relics from a company called Sega. I could vaguely remember that they only became famous because of their game with the fast hedgehog, but after like four or five of those games, they went bankrupt. So eventually, after buying a few things, and checking out all the costumes, it was about time for me to leave. And right as I was heading back to the entrance to leave, a certain merchant stall attracted my attention. I walked over to it, and noticed all kinds of cool things. It looked like he had an accurate replica of some of the masks of Majora's Mask, an Ocarina of Time, a Wind Waker, a Mario and Luigi cap, a super star thingy, Fox's blaster, DK's tie, a smaller replica of Kirby's Warpstar, a plushie of a Mr. Saturn, a plushie of a Metroid, and something that really caught my attention. A small medallion that looked like the famous Metroid symbol. Upon seeing that, and the Metroid plushie, I immediately wanted both.

"See anything you like?" A voice spoke out, causing me to almost jump. I looked over to see it was just the merchant of the stall talking. But, I took a step back when I realized the merchant was the Happy Mask Salesman. I would have walked away at that, but I really wanted that Metroid plushie, and the medallion, so I stayed.

"Yes. How much for the Metroid plushie?" The merchant seemed shocked by that, as his shoulders slumped.

"Seven dollars." I handed him seven bucks, and grabbed the Metroid plushie. I was going to walk away, but the medallion caught my eye again.

"How much for the Metroid Medallion?" The merchant seemed to perk up at that, before getting in the classic Happy Mask Salesman pose.

"Oh yes. It's a fine piece of work. Normally, it would be ten dollars, but because of how good it goes with your costume, I'm willing to sell it at the nice price of five dollars." 'Whoa, kinda a steal. Wait, why did he offer the deal for that, but not Fluffles, the Metroid I just bought?'

"Nah, I think I'm going to pass." I turned around, and started to walk away, when the merchant grabbed my hand, and yelled.

"NO! You must take this!" He then shoved the medallion into my hand, before pushing me away. "Have fun!"

I was about to question what he meant, and return the medallion, when I noticed it was glowing. "Wait, what!" Then, a bright flash of light overtook everything, and as I felt myself losing consciousness, I heard the Happy Mask Salesman laugh.


"And that's my story." I said, as I leaned back in my chair, looking at the shocked and disgusted faces of the ponies in front of me.

"That's horrible! How could anyone do that to another!" The unicorn said.

"But I can't believe you were able to fight back against the bad pirate! You're like a super hero." The small child added.

"It must have been hard to lose your parents like that. My sister and I have lost our parents to monsters as well, so I know how you must have felt." The pony of the moon said with a nod.

"That was the most stupidest story I've ever heard! You were rich but you didn't order people around! What kind of freak are you!" The small brat yelled, which caused the others to look at her in anger. "What? It's true."

"Well, you don't have to believe me, just like I don't have to acknowledge you." I said, turning my chair around. I heard the brat panicking.

"No wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Don't make me go away!" She yelled, which caused me to turn back around, and smile.

"Remember, you may be stronger than just hallucinations of those I failed to save, but I still have control over you guys. So I suggest you behave." I heard them all give murmurs of acknowledgement. "Hey, I don't want to deal with you guys either, I'm spending my own years trying to help you, so you could at least appreciate it." I looked back at them, taking in their forms. Spike the Dragon, who fell to the SA-X; Lyra Heartstrings, who I failed to save as well from the SA-X; Princess Luna, who fell to her dark self; and Diamond Tiara, who also fell to the SA-X. And Fluffles, the living version of the Metroid I bought that fateful day.

Author's Note:

This chapter is supposed to show how Sam came to be who he is. How his parents died and everything. I had the idea for this chapter for a while, but kept on forgetting about it. Don't expect any more chapters of this story after this. This could also be considered a cliffhanger or something to a possible sequel to the story. I might not, but there is an equal chance for a sequel, as well as not having a sequel. Hope you enjoy!