• Published 3rd Mar 2015
  • 8,273 Views, 323 Comments

Metroid, Displaced in Equestria - Theyellowninja13



A Metroid fan gets sent to Equestria with a full powered Varia Suit.

  • ...
65
 323
 8,273

Chapter 23 - The Star-Spangled Pony's a Phony

"Sam?" Applebloom cautiously asked. "Are you really going to kill Princess Luna?" The other Crusaders nodded in unison.

I sigh, thinking about what to say. "Yes." I sit down on the ground, still trying to think about how to say this to the three young fillies. "But Princess Luna isn't Princess Luna right now. She's Nightmare Moon. And I think Nightmare Moon completely got rid of Luna, so there is no chance to save Luna."

"Are you sure?" Sweetie Belle asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes. And I have to stop her, or she would destroy the planet by bringing it eternal night."

"I remember the other day, hearing my sister Applejack speaking weird. But she was asleep." I looked at Applebloom curiously. "She was saying something like 'Yes Mistress' and she was tossing and turning, as if she was fighting something."

Sweetie Belle's face lighted up. "I remember Rarity doing the same thing." When she said this, my face slightly paled.

"They could be under a form of magical mind-control." I start remembering what I read on my ship a while back. "When under the effects of any type of magical mind-control, the victim will try to fight it in their sleep, and in their dreams, they will obey the one mind-controlling them." I stopped for a second. 'Wait, from what I remember, that kind of mind-control is very ancient. Which makes sense if Luna is Nightmare Moon.'

"Is there anyway to reverse the mind-control thingy?" Scootaloo asked.

"You have to get the person using the spell to stop and reverse the effects." I stood up, and reactivated my helmet. "You three should go. Try to spend some time with your family. Nightmare Moon might be able to kill them off during the battle." The three all saluted, and ran off in various directions to spend time with their family. I turned around, and ran over to my ship.

Once in my ship, I walked over to the controls, and sat down. "Adam, can you find the asteroid Golden Freddy mentioned?"

The screen opened up the map of the solar system I'm in, before pointing out a sizable asteroid near the planet. "Right here Samus."

Nodding, I set the coordinates, and we took off towards the asteroid. When we got there, I noticed a grappling point on the asteroid, and used my ship to pick it up. I went through my screen, making sure the asteroid is good to use. "Let's see; regular sized asteroid. Good, so no one would think it was anything different compared to the other asteroids that hit the moon. I should put some Phazon in it, so If I weaken Nightmare Moon enough, I can cause it crashing down upon her. But I only have one shot." Leaving my ship through the manual exit, I activated my dragon suit, and flew down to the asteroid.

Once I landed, I crouched down, and pointed my arm cannon straight at the center of the large rock. I then, charged up a powerful blast of Phazon, and fired it. The second it hit the rock, I took control of it, and separated the Phazon enough, to pass straight through to the center of the asteroid. Once it got to the center, I had it expand, and create the core of the rock. "That should do it."


I looked at the planet below with a stern face. "Where is that alien?" I said to myself, as I tried to track down the only one who has a chance to stop me and my plans to bring eternal night. He disappeared a while ago, and I can't seem to find out where he is now. I was currently in my true form, making sure I'm powerful enough to stop the alien.

"Looking for me?" I heard a voice, and quickly turned around, to see the alien slowly walking towards me. "You're pretty sneaky, tricking everyone that you're just Luna, when you became Nightmare Moon a while ago. But I finally got you alone, and on the moon no less."

"How did you find me? In fact, how did you prevent me from tracking you?!" I yelled as I took a step back, getting worried.

"I guess Golden Freddy messed up your tracking. As for finding you, you do emit a large amount of dark energy, which is easy to track." He stopped walking, and just stood there, several yards from me, his hand on his miniature cannon.

"No matter, I'll still defeat you." Then, with a yell, I charged at the armored alien, firing several advanced spells that could destroy a weaker pony.


Seeing Nightmare Moon's attacks, I ran forward, before flipping over one, and rolling underneath another. I continued dodging attacks, until I was close enough to Nightmare Moon to uppercut her with my arm cannon. The second my arm cannon touched her, I fired a super missile straight into her, sending her flying up.

I quickly back-flipped to dodge her powerful laser beam, which left a large new crater on the ground. I pointed my arm cannon straight up at the pony, before being tackled by her. When he got me against the ground, she fired spell after spell into my suit, and kept slamming her magically-enhanced hooves into me. Noticing my health was dropping rapidly, I knew I had to get her off. "Didn't know you like it kinky."

That caught her off guard, as she stopped hitting me long enough for me to slam my spiky knee into her side. I then punched her off, before jumping back, and unloading hyper beam after hyper beam at her.

The first of the hyper beams hit, but she got wiser, and dodged the rest. Then, she did something that surprised me. She stopped moving, and starting charging up her horn with dark magic. 'Idiot.' I activated my grapple beam, and swung it to attach to her horn. Before she could realize what I was about to do, I started absorbing her dark magic straight from her.

After a minute of absorbing her magic, my grapple voltage stopped, and returned to me. Nightmare Moon fell to the ground, breathing heavily as most of her power was taken away. Taking this chance, I ran forward, activated my speed booster, before slamming into her at super sonic speeds.

When she landed on her back, I stopped running, and put my boot on her neck, before pointing my arm cannon at her head, and charging up a light beam. Though, before I fired I saw her pupils shrink, before I was blasted away.

I quickly recovered my footing in time, before being slammed into my Nightmare Moon who was looking absolutely angry. "I SHALL NOT LOSE TO A WORTHLESS ALIEN!" Then, at close range, she fired a powerful spell at me, sending me flying back even farther.

When I landed, I slowly got back up to my feet, and looked at Nightmare Moon through my cracking visor. She was charging up an even more powerful spell.

WARNING

Spell contains high power. Direct hit will cause system failure.

'Looks like I only got one choice.' Getting better footing, I pointing my arm cannon forward, before activating my Zero Laser.

"PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!" Nightmare Moon yelled, as she fired her spell at me.

"NEVER!!!" I yelled back, as I fired my Zero Laser at the beam of magic. They both hit, and as me and Nightmare Moon push our beams against the other, eventually they blew up, sending us both flying back. As I got up, my suit started falling around me. 'Never thought I would be glad for the Space Dragon DNA.' Because of my Space Dragon DNA, I don't have to breath in space.

I looked over to see Nightmare Moon was getting up as well. She looked over to where I'm at with a smile on her face, before she realized I'm still standing. Taking advantage of her shock, I quickly flew over to her, before punching her in the face, sending her flying back.

She got up, and tried to fire a spell at me, but it fizzled out. "Oh, out of magic? Out of power? Too bad I'm not." Before she could question it, my hand glowed blue, as I raised it up, before bringing it down fast. She looked up, to see a giant rock coming down to crash into her. "See you later Nightmare Moon." I spread my wings, before taking off to my ship.

As I was flying, I watched as the asteroid crashed into her, and the moon glowed blue with Phazon for a split second. I stopped flying, and put my hand out, and felt using the Phazon that Nightmare Moon died. Sighing, I destroyed the Phazon on the moon, before continuing to fly to my ship.


"You are?!" Celestia exclaimed as I told her my plan.

"But you can't leave! There is so much to learn!" Twilight whined.

"And I have to throw you a farewell party!" Pinkie added.

I stopped them by lifting up my hand. "Yes I know. But as long as I'm here on this planet, trouble will keep on coming for your ponies. You already lost your sister to both madness and death, and I don't want to cause anymore trouble." It's been about a day since I killed Nightmare Moon, and the ponies all think she was crushed by an asteroid on the moon while as Nightmare Moon. The mind-control spells wore off of everyone, and Celestia realized Luna was Nightmare Moon this entire time. "And besides, I want to explore the universe, seeing locations from the games."

"But what do we do if we're attacked again?" Celestia asked.

"You still have that device to contact me. If you need help, just contact me, and I'll try to get here to help." I reactivated my helmet, before turning around and walking over to my ship. "But now, I have to leave. Thanks for allowing me to stay on your planet for so long." The ponies were all teary-eyed as I teleported onto my ship, and took off. I waved back to them from my cock-pit, before my ship turned around, and blasted out of the atmosphere.

"Now, where to go?" I ask myself as I open up a map of the known universe and looked at all the planets. Seeing some locations I want to visit, a smile slowly appeared across my face.

Author's Note:

Well, the story is almost done! Just one more chapter after this. I know the story hasn't been that good, but this fanfic was to merely test the waters of stories to write. I already have two stories planned for me to write that will be a lot better than this.