• Published 3rd Mar 2015
  • 8,273 Views, 323 Comments

Metroid, Displaced in Equestria - Theyellowninja13



A Metroid fan gets sent to Equestria with a full powered Varia Suit.

  • ...
65
 323
 8,273

Chapter 22 - Metroid: Brother F

---Sam POV---

I had just finished helping a pony rebuild a house after Tirek destroyed it in the attack. After accepting the pony’s thanks, I was walking along when the Cutie Mark Crusaders ran up to me, holding something in their hooves.

“Sam! Check out this thing we found!” Sweetie Belle started.

“We think it might be alien!” Scootaloo continued.

“And since you’re an alien, you might know what it is!” Applebloom continued, making me almost cringe at the over the top southern accent. ‘Forgot she had that accent.’

Bending down, the fillies handed me the object, where I got a good look at it. It seemed to be a golden coin, a bit bigger than the palm of my hand and almost an inch thick. Emblazoned upon it seemed to be the face of the Golden Freddy crash screen from Five Nights At Freddy’s one, but it seemed to be...Smiling. When I held it, the thing seemed to faintly vibrate, and white noise came out.

“KSHSHSHHHHH-Cra-SHSH- HA! FIXED IT! Okay sorry ‘bout that I’ve been having trouble fixing my token’s message. Name’ s Golden Freddy, if you need a guy to do god-tier sorts of favors or hang out etc etc then you can summon me with this.” I took a step back in surprise at the voice coming out.

“A Displaced token?”

“Yup!” The coin echoed. Smiling to myself, thinking of something I could use a god-tier for, I looked back at the curious and shocked faces of the Crusaders.

“Hey, you girls should go along and play. This item is way too dangerous for children to be around.” The fillies started to complain, but I convinced them to leave by somehow staring at them with my helmet, as if it was a face.

With the fillies out of the way, I ran the opposite direction, and quickly activated the speed booster. Within seconds, I was back near my ship. Looking back down at the coin, I held it out in front of me, and talked to the coin. “Golden Freddy, if you’re available, and your words are true, I would like your assistance.”

The coin remained silent. Someone poked me on the shoulder and whispered. “Try talking louder.”

Flinching, my instincts kicked in, and I rolled to the side, before pointing my arm cannon in the direction I was poked. ‘How did I get poked through my armor?’ Standing there giving me a great big shit-eating grin was Golden Freddy himself. He stood at about seven feet tall, and oddly enough his eyes were mismatched. One eye was pure black with a single white pinprick of white light in it for a pupil. The other was pure black as well, but with a golden iris and a slit pupil. He gave me a slight wave. “Hellloooooo!”

“Well, you’re just as scary in real-life as in the game.” Not taking down my arm cannon, I continued. “How do I know I can trust you? You might be Discord playing a trick on me again.”

The smile faded and he looked at me with a hate filled glare. “Alright then let’s play that game. See kid, back in my world, you wanna kn0w what I did? I killed Discord. See, I’m a bit of a mixed bag of nuts. When I first got to Equestria I got my brain scrambled by the sister bitches, brainwashed by Discord and then locked in stone with him for a thousand years. I learned chaos magic from him, and in my dealings I got to be a bit more… Sadistic than him. Ended up killing the guy for trying to control me, ironically. Jerk made his own death. After that I ruled a bit, met some Displaced got a major power boost, did I mention already that I also absorbed Discord and ate him like a potato chip Cuz I did. Anyway where was I… Oh yeah! Met some Displaced, some were chill and I made friends, others I made enemies. After that I decided to do some of those friends a favor and give Equestria a chance to not be a bag of dicks to me. Payed off decently, fixed all of the damage I wrought and erased all memory that I ever existed there. I let Sunbutt and Moonpie remember me though, and Cadenza helped me get Discord’s shit out of my head. She’s nice by the way, if you haven’t met her you should. Anyway, I’ve kept up being neutral after all that. I don’t actively fuck shit up as long as the same courtesy is afforded me. And I keep up with the fact that if another Displaced wants an evil Discord dead, then I kill those Discords too. But I AM NOT HIM!”



While he was talking, I did a quick scan of him, trying to see if he’s telling the truth. When I did, I found an absolute avalanche of error messages. The only thing that still told me info was the small AI Cosmic King Connor gave me.

‘He’s telling the truth Sam.’ The screen flashed, as my scan visor restarted quickly, and fixed itself.

Putting down my arm cannon, I finally responded. “You’ve been screwed over too? Discord put himself in my brain, acting like I had a male version of Samus Aran in my head. While this was happening, Luna was being brainwashed by some Space Pirates, and attacked me over and over again. She killed several ponies without remorse, and even brought back Ridley. Eventually, a friend of mine, Cosmic King Connor removed the mind control, and helped me wipe out the space pirates, and get me cured of the Phazon is my body. Connor told me that Discord was in my mind, and I went to stop him. He almost killed the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and turned me back to who I was before I got Displaced. I was able to battle him by tricking him and using explosives and crystals, and even cut off all his fingers. He just snapped everything back to normal. Although, it was a good distraction for the Elements of Harmony to stone him. Later, they let him free, where he helped Tirek, a magic absorbing monster, take over Equestria. He was betrayed later, and I had to kill Tirek. So if you want to kill my universe’s Discord, I’ll be all too happy to watch.” I deactivated my helmet, and showed him my smile, before extending my armored hand. “I’m Sam Aran.”

He took it and gave it a shake. “Golden Freddy Fazbear at your service then. Hmm. How about I give you something for emergencies too? If memory serves that power armor of Samus’ can fail in moments of great emotional flapdoodle and such, so how about I give you somehting to use without?”

I chuckled at the word ‘flapdoodle.’ “Well, it sounds nice. All I have is a stun pistol, and years of training I never actually had.” I deactivated my suit, before spreading my dragon wings. “I’m also part Space Dragon.”

“Hmm. Nice. Anyway...Hmm lemme think of something clever and useful… Aha! Shapow!”



“There ya go! The helmet’ll highlight enemy weakpoints as well as stuff like shields that are there to protect them. Though in some cases it won’t be able to give details other than the fact that defenses are simply there. The cannon will work like the one Samus has in Super Smash Brothers, but with a golden glow and a tendency to randomly make whatever is blasted gain an intelligence of its own. Like you zap Ridleys arm, should he return, and his arm’ll start flailing around of its own accord for a bit. And the costuming?”

Suddenly I was on the ground and Freddy was bringing an axe down on me. I couldn’t move but suddenly I watched the axe shatter against the new cannon.

“Is super durable, and is able to poke a sun, if only for a split second. Sorry bout the scare, but I figured that’d get the point across.”

Suddenly the new cannon and mask seemed to fade in a wave of gold light. On my wrist was a simple gold band with a Fazbear face on it. There was a latch as well to it that seemed to be a voice/fingerprint lock.

“You can get that off by putting any of your fingers on it and telling it to unlock. It’s got a rudimentary intelligence too, so it’ll know if someone is trying to unlock it by forcing your finger to it and using a fake voice clip. Activates just by thought. That may seem weird, but considering it’s meant for emergencies I figure that voice commands may not always be an option.”

My regular armor returned after that. He waved at me. “BRB Sammy!”

He flashed gold and disappeared. After a few minutes he reappeared, wearing a headband with horns that seemed suspiciously similar to Discord’s. He took it off and threw it to me. “Souvenir!”

He bent his neck to either side as if popping it. He looked back at me.

“Anyhoo, douche ex machina achieved. Guy is dead now. Those are his horns btw, I can just poof ‘em unless you want to keep them. Oh and I made sure none of the elements or idiots giving him mercy saw it. As far as they will know from the dummy I left behind then the jerk literally slipped on an ice cube.”

“What was his reaction?” I said with a small smile on my face, as I looked over the Discord horn headband. Freddy put a paw to his chin in thought. He snapped his finger and a puppet made to look like a mini Discord appeared. It put its paws to either side of its head.







“Turned every little bit of him into energy, body, mind, magic, and soul. It okay if I just absorb this or do you want a power boost for your ship?”

“You can keep it, I got an infinite amount of energy for my ship somehow.” I put the Discord head band away, before asking a question. “Hey, since you have got-tier powers, can you sense if Luna is still evil? My systems mess up whenever I try.”

He gave me a thumbs-up. He snapped a paw and disappeared, only to reappear after a second. He looked at me.

“Yeah she’s got Nightmare Moon in her noggin.”

I sigh, face palming, while deciding how to deal with Luna. “Okay, thanks for your help. I can deal with Luna. But this time, I won’t show mercy.”

Freddy shrugged. “Sure, but remember: These ponies LOVE jumping to conclusions. It’s like their equivalent of human greed. If you fight her then make sure that it either looks like she started it with the intent to kill or make sure they know who she really is. And you can’t just use my word as proof. A magical bear from another dimension won’t fly. And just as well, be careful. I got enough power to curbstomp them but the princesses are no joke. But I think you know that regardless. So, you need anything else or should I go? Either way, you wanna swap tokens? You already have mine.”

I tossed him my Metroid symbol token, before asking another question. “You know any good asteroids nearby? I wanna make it look like she was crushed by one. These ponies aren’t really bright either.”

He grinned and snapped his paw. “Well I hearsay there’s this asteroid that just appeared in orbit, made to be able to survive reentry and is completely invisible to any form of scanners except that...”

With the last word he pointed a paw at my helmet as well as my ships console. Both flashed with a notification of the new asteroid.

“I also hear that that Sam Aran guy has scanners that can find it. Anyway, see ya later Sammy!”

With a smile on my face, I said the words I remember reading. “Our contract is complete.”

He gave me a wave and dissolved into golden light after I watched him place my token into his chest and eat the ball of energy. He left with an echo.

“BaaaiiiiiI!”

Smiling to myself about how to kill Luna, I turned around to see the hiding faces of the Cuite Mark Crusaders.

Author's Note:

This is a crossover between this fanfic, and Archon The Manic's Sir Freddy the Golden. He's got some good stories.