• Published 12th Feb 2015
  • 378 Views, 4 Comments

True Love - DJRadster



Ever since the incident at the Gala, Octavia has been having money trouble so she had to move in with an old friend, Vinyl Scratch. Are things going to happen between these two ponies?

  • ...
3
 4
 378

Confessions

“God!! Where is she!!!?” Vinyl said practically screaming.

She has been waiting for Octavia all day and the grey colored mare still hasn’t returned yet. When Vinyl woke up for the day she hadn’t seen Octavia anywhere in the house and is now worried sick for her. She is currently walking back and forth in her living room.

“Uhhhhhh! Where did she go!? The sun is about to set for crying out loud. And she didn’t even let me know where she was going!! I mean! Who does that!?!?”

“..............”

“God I gotta’ stop talking to myself”


After about 10 more minutes of waiting Vinyl, now lazily lying on her couch, heard the door open and close.

“Vinyl. Could you help me with th--”

“Tavi!!!”

“Wahhh!!”

Vinyl had practically jumped right on Octavia and made her land on her back, Vinyl landing right on top of her, and in the process making Octavia drop all the bags she had, full of groceries.

“Where have you been!? I’ve been worried sick!” Vinyl said with a mix of anger and happiness in her voice.

Octavia, taken back at her roommate’s sudden actions, took a couple of seconds before answering Vinyl’s question.

“I’ve just been getting groceries.” Octavia replied.

“You’ve spent alllllll day getting groceries!?” Vinyl said trying not to scream right in Octavia’s face.

Octavia was scared and sad. Scared from Vinyl almost screaming right at her and sad for making her act like this.

“I’m sorry…” She said in almost a whisper, trying not to cry.

Vinyl, noticing this, changing her mood from anger to regret in a split second.

“No. I’m sorry. I overreacted. I was just really, really scared that something had happened to you or something, ok?”

A light blush started to form on Octavia’s cheeks.

‘She was scared for me?’ Octavia talking to herself again.

“It’s ok Vinyl, I forgive you”. Octavia said smiling at Vinyl.

“Really!?” Vinyl said, happy that she didn’t hurt Octavia’s feelings or something.

“Really.” Octavia reassuring her.

Vinyl then hugged Octavia out of pure happiness. Octavia, a little surprised, hugged back. Both mares were blushing with there eyes closed, Octavia blushing more then Vinyl.


After the whole heartfelt moment both mares had, they got up, and were now having dinner.

‘Come on Octavia. Vinyl is almost done eating, then she’ll call it a night and leave to bed. If you don’t confess your feelings now, what makes you think you’ll do it another day. You HAVE to confess today.’

“ahhhhhhh!!! That was good Tavi. Didn’t know you could make a tasty sandwich.” Vinyl complimenting Octavia.

“Oh… thank you Vinyl” Octavia replied still in thought.

“Welp! Best hit the hay. Night Tavi!” Vinyl said, now breaking Octavia out of her thoughts.

“Wait! Vinyl!!” Octavia said almost running into Vinyl.

“What?” Vinyl said, surprised at Octavia’s behavior.

“Well, there’s something I need to tell you. It’s really important,” Octavia said a little nervous.

“Ok, shoot” Vinyl now curious to what Octavia has to say.

“Ok, well… remember when you said that we’re friends?”

“…yea.” Vinyl said a little scared where Octavia is going with this.

“Well, what I’m trying to get at is… that… I… want to be… well… more than friends Vinyl.” Octavia said blushing madly.

Vinyl, now blushing at what Octavia said, just stood there shocked. After a couple seconds of silence, Vinyl grabbed Octavia’s face, and kissed her passionately.

Octavia shocked at Vinyl’s action, again, soon started to kiss her back with the same passion as vinyl while grabbing pulling Vinyl a little closer.

After a bout a minute or two the mares had to pull away panting due to lack of oxygen. Both mares were staring into each others eyes, both ponies’ eyes half open.

“Octavia. Would you do the honor of being my marefriend?” Vinyl said.

“Yes!” Octavia said quick, kissing Vinyl back with everything she has. Vinyl kissing back. Both mares were in pure bliss. And after a minute, Vinyl was leading Octavia towards her bedroom since it was the closest.

“Vinyl?”

“Don’t worry Octavia. Just taking us somewhere a little private for some for ‘fun’. Vinyl said seductively near the end.

All Octavia had to say was “oh my” before the door closed behind them. Leaving them for the night.

Comments ( 4 )

Is the story done, or will it be continued in a bit?

5702973

Honest7y, I didn't think peop7e wou7d notice this story as much considering the short chapters and spelling/grammar and what-not. But after hearing (or reading your comment i suppose), I wi77 keep going with another chapter or two. Just wait on it.

5703033 Okay. Can't wait.

Still waiting on that next chapter.

Login or register to comment