• Published 12th Feb 2015
  • 378 Views, 4 Comments

True Love - DJRadster



Ever since the incident at the Gala, Octavia has been having money trouble so she had to move in with an old friend, Vinyl Scratch. Are things going to happen between these two ponies?

  • ...
3
 4
 378

A Walk

Her heart was raising, she didn’t know what to think.

‘Was Vinyl……really……dreaming of us……in that way? No, it has to be a mistake. She would never dream of me like that. It must’ve been a different kind of dream. Yes, that has to be it.’

Octavia began walking towards the living room, trying to calm herself down. She passed by a window which caught her attention. She looked out and saw ponies walking about, shopping for goods and what not. Then an idea popped into her head.

‘Perhaps a walk around Ponyville could help calm me down.’

She then walked out the door and began strolling along to a random path, hoping it would help calm her down.

After about 10 minutes of walking around she soon reached a bench, which she decided to sit on. And soon enough, she began to think about what to do now.

‘Oh what do I do now? I’m so confused right now. Was Vinyl really dreaming about me like that? And if she was, should I be delighted that she returns my feelings…… or disgusted that she was dreaming like that about me. If only I knew what she thought of me. And what that dream was exactly. That would make this whole situation much easier to handle.’

Octavia was talking to herself for a while now. Trying to figure out how to handle this situation that’s she in. A couple minutes of thinking and she finally came up with an answer.

‘I’m going to find out what that dream was about, one way or another. And if she does so happen to have feelings for me, even a little, I’ll tell her my feelings towards her, and hopefully, we’ll be marefriends. Then, we can hold hooves, go out on dates……kiss.‘

Just the thought of kissing vinyl is enough to light up her cheeks with a tinted shade of red.

‘ok, I’ll talk to her about her dream later in the day.’

Octavia got off the bench and proceeded to walk home, that is before Octavia had another thought.

‘I should get some more food for me and Vinyl, the meal we had last night wasn’t very satisfying.’

Octavia then changed her direction, and began walking toward some local food markets.