• Published 24th Mar 2015
  • 859 Views, 59 Comments

The Burning Traveler - Dramize the Salamander



A traveler from an ancient hybrid race comes to ponyville.

  • ...
15
 59
 859

First Day of School or Hell

It had been a month since the kirin officially became residence of Ponyville and a lot had changed the smallish town wasn't so smallish any more it had expanded into the everfree without fear and a second castle was raised with a extremely gothic feel to it. kirin were still getting a wide berth from most ponies. But that didn't matter to Acellex because today was the first day the new school and she was going to meet the crusaders before going. Using her stakes and her new hook swords and chains to negate the city's new pipes aqueducts and ramp like roofs making great time reaching Sweet Apple Acres first. Meeting Applebloom and Scootaloo at the gate both ready to go.

"Sup Scoots, sup Bloom what goes on?" Acellex asked landing in front of the two.

"I'm still a little sore from training with Frozell but other than that I'm good." Said Applebloom adjusting the chain gloves Dramize made for her.

"I'm still trying to figure out these pistol things jinx gave me oh hey remind me later to thank Jinx for the upgrade on my scooter." Said Scootaloo with a smile tapping her pistol's holsters.

"Ok, lets get Sweetie and get to school." Acellex skated off followed by Scootaloo pulling a wagon with her scooter trying to keep pace with Acellex as they got closer to the Carousel Boutique where Sweetie was waiting with her two spirts holding her things.

"What took you three so long I thought I was going die again this time of boredom. Sweetie said jumping into the wagon so they could continue on their way and after a few minutes they saw the new school house the large dark red building looked like a buddhist temple. Cherilee was standing in front of the building with a nervous smile.

"Good morning you four are you ready for school?"

"Yes miss Cherilee." The Crusaders answered before going inside leaving Acellex with the teacher.

"So your our pony teacher I will enjoy seeing what you can do." Acellex walked in side to see the crusaders sitting on the floor the other ponies huddled in a corner away from the kirin who were watching a fight between a kirin covered in a slime holding a barbed chain whip covered in blue flames and a smirking fat kirin with bubbles coming out of his horns. Acellex snapped her finger drawing all attention from the kirin to her. "Morning all."

"Morning one." Said the other kirin at the same time.

"Ok everykirin these are my friends the cutie mark crusaders. Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo their pretty cool for a bunch of ponies from here. Anyway I see you started the lead battles without me."

"What does that matter Acellex your all ready a leader of your own team." Said a kirin with sapphire fur and onyx scales holding a twin blade wearing a white shorts and black vest.

"Punctual I thought you would under mind the council rules."

"What me no no I just wanted to put on a show for these ponies, they deserve to know their place in the pecking order. The pecking order we created." Punctual said glaring at Acellex.

"No the pecking order you created I had no part of that order I just rose above it." Puntcual rushed Acellex with his twin blade only to get caught on Acellex's hook swords.

"I've always hated your attitude."

"Then make me change it." Both kirin were in each others face glaring at each other when they were suddenly forced to the ground.

"Ok that's enough you two you can settle your feud after examination week. Said a familiar voice. Everyone turned to see Havoc walk in like he owned the place with Cherilee looking even more nervous behind him as the two got up and brushed them selves off. "Ok now it's time for the week to start everyone ready.

"YEAH!" Screamed the kirin full of excitement while the ponies murmured in confusion.

"Good now follow me." Everyone followed Havoc to the back of the school where he pushed open a door to walled giant forest. "This my students is the proving grounds they are fulled some of the most dangerous creatures in the chaos lands as well as a few traps designed to bring one to their lowest point so they can grow now all winged kirin and pegasi come here and put on these jackets."

"What are these for?" asked Scootaloo after everyone had put on a jacket."

"They are flight inhibiters they disrupt the magic and muscles that allow for sustained flight."

"What, why?"

"Because your going to survive in that forest for a week in their and don't worry miss Belle you can't die in their none of you can but you all can still be severely injured." Havoc raised his hand and the ground picked everyone up. For those without weapons Dramize has set your weapons in the forest now good luck and have fun." Havoc threw them into the forest before raising a high wall locking them in for a week.

Author's Note:

Theirs a reference here I just can't see it.