• Published 24th Mar 2015
  • 859 Views, 59 Comments

The Burning Traveler - Dramize the Salamander



A traveler from an ancient hybrid race comes to ponyville.

  • ...
15
 59
 859

Wow

The next day everyone was busy Dramize had just finished Pinkie's new war hammer which he somehow managed to fit a cannon in and was now working on Absolute's weapon. Pinkie was testing out her new hammer on some living armors and Fluttershy was practicing. Ashenvail was looking over old Chaos Haven records to help in his tracking of the escape kirin convicts. Absolute was fighting any noble that was not busy all at once so he could shake the rust off himself. Rarity was working on some new dresses to keep her mind off things. Applejack was busy at farm with what else chores. Rainbow was trying to find ways to catch up to kirin's speed. and everyone else was just doing their own thing Leaving Celestia, Cadence, Luna, Twilight, and shining armor alone in friendship castle as they reviewed combat spells trying to level the playing field they would be on in twelve days but they were hitting a wall they realized from what Twilight told them that they need to know what their elemental affinities are but from what they know which was very little they couldn't figure out away to unlock them but that's when they all except for Twilight felt a chill run down their spines and started to look around to see it had started to rain.

"That's weird I checked the weather report this morning it's not supposed to rain to day." Shining Armor said watching the rain pick up incredibly fast.

"Lady Storm must be playing a sad song." Said a mysterious yet familiar voice.

"Hello Logic, when did you come in?" Twilight greeted and asked with little interest as she was reading the weapon construct spell.

"Well I was walking with my sister when I decided to get a good book so we came here."

"We?'

"I did say sister didn't I?"

"You talking about me." Midnight walked in stretch out her wings before flying up on to a rafter to hang from. "Good morning royalty."

"Good morning Midnight."

"So Twilight who are they." Asked Cadence.

"Oh that's right we haven't been formal introduced to my name is Logic Reverse and this is my twin sister Midnight Symphony.

"Nice to meet you all." Midnight let go of her rafter and landed right in front of Shining Armor. "Especially you what's your name cutie."

"His name is Shining Armor and I'm his wife Cadence."

"Aww aren't you the selfish one taking this one from the mares of the world." Cadence was speechless at Midnights word but when Shining was about to say something Midnight continued "But then again it's also his fault for settling on a mare from a lower bar." Everyone's jaws just dropped and Logic just turned to his sister who just turned away from the group.

"You did not just say that. Those sentences did not just leave your maw."

"So what if they d-." Cadence tapped Midnights shoulder and as soon as Midnight turned Cadence sucker punched her so hard she flew across the room and hit the wall on the other side. Midnight got up dusted and adjusted her dress and looked at the still angry Cadence with a board look. "So was that supposed hurt." Midnight creaked her knuckles and neck. "Now let me show you what a real punch feels li-." Before she could even finish Logic brought down the blunt end of his scythe on her head hard enough to knock her out.

"My sister is an idiot but she did reveal something you alicorns are stronger than I would give you credit for but your still not strong enough to bet the king. Anyway I should jet her home and erase her memory."

"Wait Logic I have a few questions before you go."

"Shoot."

"How do we unlock our affinity?

"Ok, try meditating if you focus on yourselves and your need to grow stronger you will probably fine what your looking for and grow accordingly."

"Got it, now next question what's going on with Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy used to be one to back away from a fight and support us but now it seems like if a fight gonna happen Fluttershy will be the first to throw a punch and the same goes with Pinkie. So what's going on?"

"That might be a bit more difficult to explain since I was born kirin but from what one for my friends told me told me that it was like the smallest parts of his personality his ambition, aggression, greed and pride they seemed to grow more dominate and creating a dragon class with in him that fight that rise.

"Dragon class?"

"Ok now it's time for me to ask a question how much do you know about dragons?"

"Not much, anything I've learn are from the few book here, Zecora, or Spike."

"Zecora?"

"Shes a zebra that lives in the everfree."

"Good to know now back to dragon types as you know dragons are powerful creatures with connections to the planet but what you don't know like ponies their are four different types of dragons classes elder which would be like you alicorns they are dragons so in tune with nature their presence can change the environment around them, Wyverns which would be your pegasi large winged dragons know for their aggression and speed, Wyrm's their unicorns wingless snake like dragons with a high capacity for magic, and finally and the most common in this region the Drake the earth pony equivalent strong bodies very versatile can be wingless."

"So your saying Fluttershy and Pinkie have one of those four classes in them.

"Well one of the three no one has gotten the elder class since the king was born. but from what I know both would share the small class as their bond so Wyvern for Fluttershy and drake for Pinkie Pie. Anymore questions Twilight?

"No I think I'm good for now."

"Because I need to get her home and oh before I forget if you see Rarity tell her Mugen's activator is subjugate." Logic grabbed Midnight with his tail claw and sank into his shadow with her leaving the five ponies with things to think about and much more to study.

Meanwhile a shadow was hanging out at the edge of ponyville with a caravan look over the town.

"I hope your ready two meet your match Twilight Sparkle."