• Published 24th Mar 2015
  • 859 Views, 59 Comments

The Burning Traveler - Dramize the Salamander



A traveler from an ancient hybrid race comes to ponyville.

  • ...
15
 59
 859

The Club

The summit was moving forward smoothly even with the tension that was still in the room until Celestia and Luna had to move the sun and moon signaling the end of the first day of the summit. Chrysalis and Larvarida both got up and started to walk out but when Chrysalis was about to walk out following Larvarida through the door when two spears crossed in front of her path.

"Where do you think your going Chrysalis we're not done here." Celestia said staring at Chrysalis hatred in her eyes

"Theirs still the matter of your invasion." Twilight said staring with hatred at first but then with curiosity as she noticed Chrysalis' eyes glaze over for a second.

"You won right why does it matter." Absolute said creating a small ball of dark energy on his finger tip.

"King leave matters behind, for princess cry over cleaned milk as the queens take the darkness." Larvarida said turning her fingers into claw cutting through the blocking guards spears.

"Your right Larvarida so are you going to join me for drinks in the storm."

"Always are you coming Queen of hearts."

"Why refuse darkness Larvarida." Chrysalis said in her usual tone but she was drooling a little walking out the door with Absolute falling behind.

"Abomination we will hunt you until you remove your curse from our king." The sand wyvern said with a glare.

"Lessen here lesser drakes I will let you king go when you swallow your pride and apologize for trying to hunt my brethren but until then your king will suffer for as long as I see fit or until he gives in which ever happens first which reminds me you never told me how much of his body is under."

"Eighty-five percent of is body is under your corruption." Said the Lighting wyrm claw gripping into the table

"He is resilient I will give him that but he wont last much longer so think about what matters more your pride or your king." Absolute was smiling a dark smile that scared the others in the room as the lights seemed to dim a little as he left.

Later at a nightclub Absolute, Larvarida, Chrysalis and the kirin nobles were kicking back taking drink the night away in a large booth as kirin danced to the music.

But then Pinkie walked in lead her friends to join the party.

"SUP ALL!" Pinkie yelled getting the partiers to turn to her.

"PINKIE'S HERE NOW IT'S A PARTY." Said a random kirin on the dance floor.

"YOU KNOW I NOW TURN THAT MUSIC UP I CAN STILL HEAR OUTSIDE!"

"YEAH!" The crowd yelled as Pinkie and Luna joined them.

"Absolute we need to talk in private." Celestia said walking through to the crowd to King black table.

"What bring the princess of alabaster light to one of the dens of darkness?" Asked Larvarida with a dizzy smile.

"She has come to steal our darkness away." Chrysalis said also dizzy before both insectoid ponies leaned on Absolute keeping him from moving as they took another drink from their glasses.

"You can't have our darkness right hearts."

"Right spades she can't have our darkness."

"The queens have spoken Celestia." Absolute said grabbing a bottle from the bar with his magic only to have to catch a knife thrown at him by the bar tender. "I WILL PAY FOR THE BOTTLE KEEP YOUR HEAD ON!" The bartender looked at Absolute for a second before tossing him eight extra glasses which he caught with his magic. "Sit have a drink with us."

"No Absolute we need to take about the dragons." Celestia said in an almost commanding tone getting Absolute to give her se rious look.

"No drink no talk."

"But."

"The king doesn't care for butts only breasts." Permafrost said laughing her own joke along with the two queens causing Celestia to blush while the other kirin looked at Permafrost.

"Permafrost go home your drunk." Dramize said taking a sip of his drink.

"I'm not drunk your drunk."

"Frost go home."

"Fine then screw you guys but I'm taking this stallion with me." Permafrost grabbed a random kirin from the crowd who started to panic when Permafrost grabbed his arm.

"SOMEKIRIN SAVE ME!" He yelled as trying to pull free as he was being dragged away

"LOSE THE ARM YOU CAN GET IT REATTACHED LATER!" Dramize yelled back chasing after Permafrost.

"What the buck was?" Rainbow asked pointing in the direction

"Permafrost is a dangerous drunk that's all you need to know. So about that drink." Absolute said with a smile.

"Do I have to?" Celestia ask almost in a wine.

"Yes you do in fact all of you are going to take a drink."

"Why us?"

"Because the mood just struck me." Absolute each of them an drink which they grabbed and held to their mouths. "Now drink up."

The early the next morning Celestia woke up to a stack of shot glasses in front of her and the sound of giggling as her vison cleared to the scene in front of her Twilight and Rarity were passed out on top of the clubs speakers Rainbow saw hanging off a chandler and Fluttershy was sleeping on a throne made of kirin bodies Applejack asleep while she was hooked up to a spinning pinwheel.

"What happened?" Celestia said as she heard more giggling as she felt a something tickling her back she turn to her sides to see Larvarida and Chrysalis giggling in their sleep their antennae tide together behind her back. "Oh ok it's just their antenna..... SENCE WHENE DOES CHRYSALIS HAVE ANTENNA!"

Author's Note:

Random chapter is random