• Published 24th Mar 2015
  • 859 Views, 59 Comments

The Burning Traveler - Dramize the Salamander



A traveler from an ancient hybrid race comes to ponyville.

  • ...
15
 59
 859

Freedom

Three days later pony families were gathered at the school house waiting for Havoc or Cheerilee let their foals go and finally as the sun had passed it zenith the doors opened with Havoc and Cheerilee standing on the other side gesturing for them to follow. Both lead the group of ponies to the wall that sealed the proving grounds. Havoc and Cheerilee stepped up to the wall.

"Cheerilee if you would please." Havoc said with his usual better than you tone.

"Right." Cheeilee said before snapping her fingers, The dust around her rose up before forming a sphere above her head which three purple glowing eyes shined from inside. "Suppress." The sphere expanded enveloping Cheerilee and with in seconds dark pink hands shot out followed by giant dragon claws which tore the dust sphere a part revealing the new Cheerilee. Giant arm rose from her back like wings her pink tail was lined with deadly looking red spikes her new red horn were axe like with a crystalline texture along with the scale that covered her body leaving fur only on her chest. The kirin Cheerilee moved to the wall tearing into it with her giant claws destroying it piece by piece until their was nothing left of it.

"Nice job but still unimpressive you ponies are hopeless." The noble said as Cheerilee changed back to her normal form sporting to slightly noticeable red horns.

"I don't know we might just surprise you." Cheerilee jumped to the left quickly dodging a bullet aimed at Havoc's head which Havoc caught with his magic a second before it would have hit him.

"Nice try."

"Who said we've even begun to try." Applebloom said coming out of no where running on air at havoc before lunging and spinning creating a small cyclone that was slicing the air it's self only on be slammed down by Havoc's magic before a axe and great sword blades appeared crossed at his neck.

"So she was cloaking you."

"Don't move." Diamond Tiara said gripping her great sword one handed moving even closer to Havoc's neck.

"Now let my friend go." Sweetie Belle said moving her blade closer as well. The pony children started coming out of the forest now each holding a weapon as they were cover in bruises, cuts, and burn. Their families were about to run to them but then they saw the look in their eyes. Eyes that stared at Havoc with a rage as they chanted kill him with smiles on their faces. Havoc tried to float back but felt something poke him in the back.

"Their is no escape for you." Silver spoon said her spear ready to impale Havoc from behind. Havoc was about to float up but a bullet passed over his head.

"Like she said their is no escape for you." Scootaloo said walking out of the forest cradling a sniper rifle along with the kirin children who agreed to sit back and watch to see what would happen. Havoc realize his situation as Scootaloo aimed at his head again and he released Applebloom only to start laughing

"YES, YES THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR THEIR MIGHT BE HOPE FOR YOU PONIES YET!" Havoc screamed with joy before snapping his fingers forcing all the pony foal on their knees with his power. "But now it's time for punishment." Havoc raise his hand gathering power as the force on all the ponies got heaver. "Angelic Cha-." Then he knocked out by a swift chop form Ashenvail who appeared out of now where.

"Everypony ok?" Permafrost asked just arriving with the rest of the nobles.

"Did he try to punish again?" Ascended asked playing somber notes from her guitar.

"Yep." Ashenvail answered picking up Havoc placing him on his shoulder.

"I swear Absolute made a mistake when he made him a noble." Hazy said shoot out rings of white smoke from her horns.

"Well he made the choice it's not our place to question my brother all we can do is honor it and stop Havoc from killing who ever he wants."

"True so very true." Dramize said shrugging before his face hardened turning to his sister. "Acellex we need to talk."

"What's wrong big bro?" Acellex asked as Dramize reached behind him and pulled out a wooden weapons case opening it up and showing her the contents causing her eye to go wide before they started to water. "Is that?" She choaked tears building up only for Dramize to nod yes. "Then you?" Dramize nodded again then Acellex turned away. "Good she was a traitor, she killed dad, she endangered our home, she... she." Acellex felt her brother puller her into a hug.

"She will be missed and will always be proud of us." Dramize felt his little sister sobbing into his shoulder before he started to cry himself.

"Why why couldn't we be a family again? She asked between sobs. "Why?"

"We both know why and its the same reason her end needed to be the way it was. By my chaos." Ashenvail placed a hand on Dramize's back along with the other awake nobles each holding friendly smile before Permafrost turned away look at every pony parent.

"Good Evening everypony I'm am Permafrost you foals next teacher." Permafrost said getting confused looks. "Ok Let me explain. You see when the first nobles were chosen they were all teachers so it became tradition for every set of nobles to teach the next generation so they would become stronger than the last so we are continuing the tradition her each of the nobles will teach for a week I will be battle strategy and history.

"Yo I'm Ascended Storm I will be teaching battle magic, energy control, and dance."

"Hello my name is Hazy Smoker I will be teaching misdirection, trickery and acrobatics.

"Hey name Ashenvail Abyss and I well teach tracking, hunting, plant identification, and cooking. While Dramize here will be weapons training and stealth tactics."

"And finally I will be healing spells, and how to reattach limbs and a few other things now for the real reason why we're here armor." Fatal snapped her fingers and a living armor ran in carrying a stack of paper. "Ah the class ranking thank you." The armor bowed and left as fast as it came. letting Fatal look over the papers before she smiled. Look's like an interesting year.