• Published 24th Mar 2015
  • 859 Views, 59 Comments

The Burning Traveler - Dramize the Salamander



A traveler from an ancient hybrid race comes to ponyville.

  • ...
15
 59
 859

The Agreement

Twilight was in front of kirin castle taking a deep breath before she stepped inside weapon in hand then lighting up her horn to see in the dark corridors and after a minute Twilight started to relax only for a giant axe to swing in front of her almost slicing her in half if she hadn't jumped back on reflex. Twilight turned up her light to see the gauntlet she would traverse. Pendulum axes swinging at random rising and falling Guillotines moving at blinding speed along with flamethrowers, spikes, and poison spiting dart plants lined the walls as well. Twilight gulped about to take a step but then realizing something vital to her survival.

"Wait what the hell am I about to do I can teleport." Twilight said to herself face palming before she charged up and teleported across the hall to a door which she forced open with her magic when she heard the sound of clashing metal to see in the dim room Princess Luna fighting a living armor that was using a claymore with Absolute and Larverida watching from the side lines as the princess losing to the suit getting knocked down by a flat edge swing.

"Come on Luna faster you need to ether out speed or over power it's guard before it can counter attack so get the lead out." Absolute Said unmoving as Luna went in for another round of attacks.

"The Princess of twin nights you hide the terror you control under the sweet you are divided in soul." Larverida said watching Luna's movements. "Do you fear the you under you or do you fear your counter balance's judgement?"

"Um Hello." Twilight finally said from the door

"Princess of the between time what calls you to the realm of shadows?" Larverida asked snapping her fingers only for a vespin to appear out of nowhere to with a serving tray full of small sandwiches.

"Yes Twilight what brings you to my humble castle?" Absolute said taking a sandwich and studying it.

"I've come to ask something."

"If its about the leader summit thing then my answer is still no." The kirin said before eating the sandwich in one bite.

"Why? You would get to meet the other leaders of the world."

"Don't care."

"You could trade battle tactics with the other leader."

"Leader aren't known to fight so what is the point of them learn good battle tactics. Look Twilight their is no real reason for me to go. Unless."

"Unless?"

"Luna besides helping you get stronger their is another reason I called you here."

"And that reason would be?" Luna asked as Absolute used magic the deactivate her opponent.

"Remember our fight?"

"I don't think it's something I could forget." Luna moved her hand over her chest and gave a slight wince.

"Well during our duel I felt something heck I think my nobles felt it when you started match my movements so it go me thinking." Absolute raised his hand and a fully grown black tiger with neon green eyes, silver stripes and a long bladed tail rose up from his shadow. "This is my bond beast Infinity." Infinity roared before walking to Luna who was shaking slightly at the dark aura the beast gave off until it nuzzled her like a kitten. "Well it appears I was right."

"You were right about what?" Twilight and Luna asked at the same time as Luna started to play with the tiger.

"The gears of fate favor the night." Larvarida said in an annoyed tone as she took a bite of another sandwich.

"It appears your my bond Luna. So I guess I will go to this summit meeting thing."

"Really why?"

"I have my reasons and besides now Larvarida has to come. Right Larvarida?"

"Of course I will follow the diamond that shines darkness for as long as I breath but I do have a request." Larvarida said before turning to the two princess in the room with a serious look. "Send me an extra blank invitation."

"Why what are you planning Larvarida?" Absolute asked with an accusing look.

"Diamond can't read the back of the book they need to read the whole story."

"Fine then Larvarida do as you wish I won't question." Absolute shrugged before turning to walk out. "Luna my activator is Requiem say that when ever your in trouble and need some extra power but for now you can go it's time for my training session unless you want to spar." Absolute said with his eyes closed only to hear two magical burst and a smashing window opening his eyes to see he was the only one in the room. "I was kidding."

Author's Note:

Short chapter is short well at least Luna is almost bonded.