• Published 24th Mar 2015
  • 859 Views, 59 Comments

The Burning Traveler - Dramize the Salamander



A traveler from an ancient hybrid race comes to ponyville.

  • ...
15
 59
 859

The Summit

It was finally the day the other princesses and Shining Armor had arrived first to help Twilight with the welcome and keep her calm as the leader's walked in announced by the blast of horns. First was the Naga queen and princess who slithered like they owned the place both mother and daughter were covered in bright gold chains and carrying scepters adorned with rubies and sapphires which off set the mothers sea foam green fur, scales and long flowing blue mane and the daughters white fur, scales and equally flowing red mane. Both lamia mares slithered up to the princesses greeting them before moving under the tan banner with a river on it. Next in full body armor walked in the griffin King and Gilda who held lofty gazes as they accepted their welcome and took their seat under their bronze banner that had a helmet in front of two crossed spears before they relaxed. Just before the rest to the mane six walked in a little late.

"Sorry were late I couldn't fine a thing to where." Rarity said entering wearing a jet black dress with doves swirling it.

"Dash it's been a while." Gilda said adjusting her chainmail skirt.

"Gilda what are you doing here?" Rainbow said hugging her friend.

"Show some respect your talking to the griffin high battle maiden." Gilda broke the hug with a smug look on her face only for Rainbow to dig her in the arm.

"High battle maiden good for you." Rainbow mock bowed with smile before walking back to her friends. Just as beautiful diamond dog bitch with a silver coat walked in blue eyes full of wonder. She wore a tight black tee shirt and overalls at worked well with her diamond spiked collar and wrist bands. She look around the crystal castle with a judging glare ignoring her welcome and taking a seat under her white banner with a pickaxe on it just as roars were heard from you side. Four dragons entered one wyvern, two drakes, and one wyrm in their condensed forms each held a look of extreme rage which they managed to suppress just before their greeting taking seats under their gold banner that had the symbol of the world In a claw on it. Then the rest seemed to come in at once the grand shaman of the zebra who took a seat under the purple banner with a beaker on it after his greeting, The minotaur king and queen both walked in taking their greeting then taking their seats under their copper banner with a shield on it leaving five areas empty the yaks, the deer, the kirin, the vespin and the mysterious guest which they were wait for now which got the other leader talking.

"So Celestia we know the other banners but what about the to two new ones are we going to meet their heads." Said the Naga queen pointing at the kirin's black banner with the white vortex on it and the vespin's yellow banner with a drill on it.

"Don't worry Nile you will meet them soon they just haven't arrived yet. but since you brought up new additions who is the little one beside you.

"Oh this little on is my own pride and joy my oldest daughter River Venom." Nile said placing a hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"I see so you brought your progeny along this time, want to familiarize her with the hierarchy of rulers." Luna said with smothered giggle.

"LUNA!" Celestia yelled in shock staring at her sister only for the other rulers to start laughing.

"So the princess of the night has humor after all." Said the griffin as he laughed

"All is said in much good fun, but who knew the dim one was of the sun." The grand shaman said laughing at the look on Celestia's face.

"Bertrand, Zephyr that is not funny."

"Your right Celestia that's not funny it's hilarious." Absolute said laughing as he walked out from behind a pillar in the room only to have to jump back to dodge a lighting bolt, ice blast, wind burst and a sand stream. "Ha you four again I wouldn't peg you for leaders so did your boss finally give in to his fate." Absolute sank into his shadow and reappeared at his corner of the room waging his finger at the four drakes at the surprise of the others in the room.

"No he will always fight you abomination." The wyvern said sand dripping from it's mouth like drool ready for another blast only for a purple wall to pop up.

"If he could keep fighting he would be here, So answer me this how much of his body has succumbed?" Absolute smiled pulling out his sword as the ice and wind drakes grew starting to run at the dividing wall along with Absolute only for ten black knifes to fall from the sky in front of their paths stopping them.

"Black king, lord dragons the time for battle has passed lay your wars to rest isn't that right queen of hearts." Larvarida said landing on the wall with three vespin drones one missing its fingers and the other two holding a emerald green banner which they quickly put up in the one free spot revealing a cloak and dagger symbol.

"Of course Queen Larvarida. Where would we be without civilized discussion." Said Chrysalis with an acidic tone landing next to Larvarida. The ponies all got up to attack when a wall of shadows rose up to block them.

"Hey if I can't put these dragons in their place you don't get to have a rise ether, now sit down." Absolute said with a glare that silenced everyone else in the room

"Fine well stay civil." Cadence said with a sigh anger in her eyes as everypony sat down.

"As shall we." Said the lighting wyrm coiling up as his dragon brethren sat down.

"Any way we are the new guys here so introductions?"

"Right Absolute this is The Minotaur king and queen, king Obsidian Horn and Queen Brass Ring." Celestia said starting the introduction for everyone.