• Published 24th Mar 2015
  • 859 Views, 59 Comments

The Burning Traveler - Dramize the Salamander



A traveler from an ancient hybrid race comes to ponyville.

  • ...
15
 59
 859

Family Reunion

After Absolute calmed things down he, the mares, and Shining armor were sitting in a seprate meeting room with stained glass windows depicting the event of Equestria from Nightmare Moon's defeat to Tirek's. After a few minutes of silence Celestia and Luna excused themselves to lower the moon and raise the sun before rejoining the ponies who were siting Quietly while Absolute stood looking down on them getting on Shining Armors nerves.

"So King Absolute wo-." Luna was saying when Absolute interrupted him.

"Please we are all higher ups here Absolute is just fine."

"Ok then Absolute won't you take off your armor? Your among friends here."

"No I cannot well not fully anyway ."

"And why is that?" Asked Cadence nodding to her husband as they stared at the unreadable king.

"When I was born my power was so great that the world around me was effected so I had his this dampening armor made by one of my nobles and seven keys are need to unlock it."

"Ok so where are those keys?"

"Five of them are here but the last two ar-."

"AUNTIE THE TWO FROM YESTERDAY ARE BACK AND THOSE THINGS IN THE MAIN HALL ARE GATHERED AROUND THEM." Screamed Blueblood as he burst into the room interrupting Absolute.

"Two from Yesterday?"

"A kirin and a pony attacked Yesterday afternoon." Celestia explained as they ran back to the main hall.

"I see. Well then your moving to slow." Absolute sped up pulling a head of the entire group with ease forcing the others to sprint just to keep up.

"How is he so fast in that armor." Wondered Shining as he sped up to keep up with Absolute along with Rainbow Dash and Applejack but then Absolute pulled ahead again leaving the ponies in the dust but he made a wrong turn and got lost before anypony could stop him so the ponies got to the main hall first to see Ashenvail surrounded by the kirin and ponies Discord brought while Huntshy was staring at Blueblood who was the last to enter.

"There you are little toy." Hunt said as drew two of her knifes and threw one of her knifes through the group to the wall and the other at the wall behind her. Celestia Remembered the last time she did this and turned just to see Hunt and Blueblood disappear from behind her and reappear on the other side of the room with Hunt holding a sword to his neck. "Now we can play little toy. let's see the first game we'll play should be... Ah I've got it dismember."

"H-How do you play dismember." Asked Blueblood with a nervous laugh before relaxing slightly as Hunt moved her sword from his neck.

"Like this." Hunt raised her sword and swung at Bluebloods arm with enough speed to chop it off. Blueblood watch the sword get closer and closer to his arm as everypony else rushed to stop her knowing they wouldn't get their in time to stop her but then a yellow blur passed them stopping right next to hunt grabbing her arm and revealing a familiar pony mare in red sweats and light green top with a large rectangular wooden box strapped to her back.

"Fluttershy?" Asked Rainbow causing her to get looks from the Alicorn's except for Twilight, and Shining Armor.

"Why don't you not and say you did Hunt." Fluttershy said letting go of Hunt's arm.

"Cousin it been a while." Hunt raised her sword and kicked Blueblood away before locking eyes with Fluttershy.

"That it has." Fluttershy looked back into Hunt's eyes with her signature stare.

"I believe the last time I hear your voice was when you let the storm cloud asylum take me." Hunt blinked and then to the other's surprise Hunt did her own stare with a sinister smile. "I see you haven't forgotten our time together."

"You needed the help in fact you still do and of course not your the one who taught me the stare."

"That doesn't matter now we have some catching up to do before I take your head." Hunt dashed at Fluttershy aiming a swing at Flutter's neck only for her jump back out of the way.

"Trying to kill me so soon I thought you wanted to catch up."

"You know I did but then I realizes I love when a traitors blood stains my blade." Hunt Charged Fluttershy again with a barrage of slashes and thrusts only for Fluttershy to dodge them all with little trouble.

"Is this all you've got Hunt I thought you wanted me dead."

"Oh believe this really isn't all I've got. KARRION!" The little hydra rose out of Hunt's shadow standing next to her hissing at Fluttershy. "You will fall, Orochi." Hunt changed into her kirin form and slammed Fluttershy with a hard punch to gut sending her back into a wall and forcing her to cough up blood. "You done all ready I just got to flex my muscles."

"Wow I didn't think your punches would be so weak."

"Rainbow are you sure that's Fluttershy?" Asked Cadence with the same worried face as the group around her.

"I know it's hard to believe that's Fluttershy." As soon as Rainbow finish talking six new kirin shadows crashed in creating a dust cloud.

"Dramize it took you long enough. You think it's tuned?" Fluttershy turned to the lead shadow who smiled at her.

"Well we fly slower than you and yea go nuts." Said Dramize blowing the way the dust cloud with his wings.

"Finally, ONI!" Flutter took off the box and kicked it up into the air as Oni jumped of Dramize's back and dashed to Fluttershy. "This is where you lose Hunt, Onigiri." Fluttershy changed into her kirin form before catching and opening the box she kick up pulling out two pale yellow scimitars and a belt with pink rings on them. "Now lets see what you've got."

Author's Note:

Anyone got a good idea on how to nerf the kirin? their kind of too OP.