• Published 24th Mar 2015
  • 859 Views, 59 Comments

The Burning Traveler - Dramize the Salamander



A traveler from an ancient hybrid race comes to ponyville.

  • ...
15
 59
 859

Sky Tallons and Drain Fang

While Applejack and Rarity were meeting Frozell. Twilight and Rainbow found two kirin's sitting down at a café playing some sort of card game with a single deck for a pile of gems and bits in the center of the table.

Both kirin's were female one was covered in jet black fur and had blood red scales that lined her under belly and axe like horns that were also the sanguine shade of red that rose out the sides of her curly dark blue mane she was wearing a black dress that looked like a maids uniform but with a long black cloak her extremely long tail was shifting the blades on it like fingers. She had three of the cards in her hand and was grinning from ear which revealed sharp fangs as a hooded pony in a was walking moving out of ally. while the other kirin with beige scales and heavy neon green fur that a appeared around her neck, wrists and ankles her wings were dragon like but were long and thin like a pegasus wings and her horns were sword like and pointed in front of her. she was wearing weird armor that had a metal and cloth skirt even her long whip tail had armor and next to her was a giant star shaped glaive and long sword. She also had cards in her hand and was staring the kirin across from her with a calm expression.

Rainbow and Twilight went up to meet them when the pony in the hoody ran in grabbing a hand full from the pile of gems and bits and bolted down the street as fast as possible. Twilight and Rainbow were tensing to give chase but before they could even breath they heard a sonicboom both mare turned to see the beige kirin standing thirty feet in the air.

"What the -?" Rainbow said looking at the kirin that was now crouching in the air before launching herself towards the thief at supersonic speed catching up to the thief in seconds. She knocked the thief down and use her momentum to use the pony like a skateboard for a little bit. Then she picked up the pony and through him to their table where he was caught as he was passing the table by the tail claw of the cloaked kirin who wrap her tail around him pulling him in right in front of her face.

"Oh your a cute little morsel I wonder how you will taste." The cloaked kirin stuck out her long forked tongue and took a long slow lick from the base of the ponies neck all the way to the top of the ponies head even taking of his hood with her tongue revealing the ponies spiky red main and mud brown fur and horn. "A unicorn I've never sampled a unicorn before I must have a taste." she said taking another lick of the same length.

"LET ME GO YOU FREAK!" yelled the thief as he struggled in the kirins grip.

"Shut up thief you don't get to talk, continue midnight." Said the armored Kirin as she watched Twilight and Rainbow

"Thank you Veria. Now where was I?" Midnight asked

"Getting your drink." Varia answered.

"Oh right. Time to feed."

Midnight moved in with her grin which seemed to get bigger as she got closer showing more and more sharp needle like teeth. Taking one last lick midnight bites down on the poor pony's neck lapping and draining the him of his blood. Midnight's cape rustled before extending out and separating revealing that the cape was her wings which flapped as she gave a pleasure fill moan as her victim's sea foam green eyes glaze over and his body struggle less and less becoming slowly limp.

Rainbow dashed forward as fast as she could attempting to tackle Midnight to free the captured pony she got pretty close before a glaive blade appeared in front of her causing her to stop.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!!" Rainbow yelled as Twilight charged her horn

"letting my friend fill up before we find our other friends." Veria said as her glaive returned to her while a beam or purple magic shot past her hitting Midnight head as she came up for air knocking her head back.

"Well well you got some power morsel it must be that sweet alicorn blood I've yet to sample." Midnight said smiling with her blood stained teeth as her blood red aura appeared around her horns revealing a thin red shield with a hole where Twilight's beam shot through. Twilight was stunned because she knew two things. One was that her beam should have sent Midnight flying since her shield was so thin and that midnight was playing with her some how the beam was weakened much that it didn't even effect Midnight, she through her own head back. These facts made Twilight furious she was charging up another blast. Then they heard a loud screech as vampire bat with a long flat tail with pincers which flew to Midnight landing on her shoulder staring at Twilight and a humming bird with small dragon wing instead of bird wings which flew to Varia chattering something in her ear before flying off at high speed.

"Midnight. Sentry has found Tempest at a building that's looks like a cupcake lets go." Veria said as she jumped up into the air landing on a cloud

"Aww you know I hate to fly after it eat it makes me nauseous." Complained Midnight

"Yea I know and I don't care I want to see if he knows where Dramize is. So lets go."

"Fine just let me finish up here." Midnight's shadow expanded out creating a large black circle under her she let go if the mysterious unicorn in her grasp and he sank into the circle as a thick book rose from the circle along with rapier. Grabbing the rapier with her left hand her right hand hovered over the book which opened flipping through pages. "Grimoire demonic release blood string variable." Midnight's rapier started glowing red before she slashed her right wrist then she slammed the hilt of her saber to her cut before vanishing and reappearing behind both mares holding a red string which appeared to be floating around them for a second before tightening binding them together. "Bind. Ok now we can go."

"Took you long enough. shouldn't you put your grimoire away?"

"I should but I won't. I'm going to hate this but lets fly." Both kirin's took off leaving Rainbow and Twilight tied up in Midnight's blood thread.

"You Girls look like you could use some help." Said a familiar voice.