• Published 26th Jan 2015
  • 5,096 Views, 69 Comments

Royal Consort - Snowbird



When Chrysalis was caught planning another attempt on Canterlot, she had expected to be taken out and executed, not brought up to Celestia's private quarters for a personal meeting. Everything after that? She had no idea what was in store for her.

Comments ( 9 )

not bad glad it is not dead

not dead, and i wonder who it is, part of me hope it twilight velet

It's nice to see that you are back in the writing game. This was certainly a great read, and I'm looking forward to future stories.

It lives!

Fun chapter, I really like the interplay between Chryssie and Celestia.

Harem fun go!

Mistress of Time and Queen of the Nosferatu while being consort to Luna? If anything like that had appeared in a story's summary it would've gotten a rain of thumbs down.

7382314 That is definitely true. GOOD THING IT DIDN'T :pinkiehappy: But it kinda makes sense. We've got sun and moon, it was only a matter of time before someone had an excuse to include space and time. Does that mean the master of space is Celestia's consort?

Honestly, Twilight is this completely fucking stupid. Haven't seen much of the newest seasons since I can't tell time apparently. Still at the time this is set, yeah she would totally fuck up and try to blow the shit up out of the entire mountain.

Plus seriously doctors. You think that Celestia can't handle all kinds of stuff, get your shit together. Well given the fact that your Celestia is a lot more powerful than the canon Celestia is. Canon Celestia is honestly hilariously useless and it doesn't make sense why they haven't been conquered yet.

i really want more of this story

7438465
I'll do you one better, that "best whore in the world" is the probably the mistress of space and solar consort.

Login or register to comment