• Member Since 13th Dec, 2014
  • offline last seen Aug 2nd, 2021

SithOfMage


I'm a writer here who specializes in clop-fics. You have been warned.

T

Creampuff, SodaPop, and Novel are secretly dating each other behind the other's backs. However, it's only a matter of time before that secret is revealed. What will become of them once they found out? How will they react?

I wrote this story with inspiration from my friends, and expected/planned for it to end in a threesome. After being on off with the writing, it did not go that way, and the project was eventually dropped.
The story mostly consists of your routine dating scenes, so it's nothing special. Chapter 1 features SodaPop and Novel, Chapter 2 consisting of Creampuff and SodaPop, and Chapter 3 having Creampuff and Novel. Chapter 4 has the big reveal, in which the secret is out, and I planned for Chapter 5 to be the sex scene, but I ended up dropping it before I could finish Chapter 4, and even begin on Chapter 5.

Chapters (4)
Comments ( 3 )

*commence fight scene*

sodapop gets his face bashed in

sodapop is actually a ninja

sodapop launches a tactical nuclear strike on Novel's position.

the end 8/8 rlly gr8 m8.
please continue..

That's a wonderful story you got there,please continue it.

Login or register to comment