• Published 16th Dec 2014
  • 325 Views, 3 Comments

2 Stallions, 1 Mare - SithOfMage



Creampuff, SodaPop, and Novel are secretly dating each other behind the other's backs. However, it's only a matter of time before that secret is revealed. What will become of them once they found out? How will they react?

  • ...
 3
 325

Chapter 4: Revelations

Shocked and barely able to comprehend what’s going on before him, Soda begins a drunken rant. “You two have been fuckin’ behind my back, in my house, in front of my pet dumbass, and haven’t you!?”

Novel groans, SodaPop has clearly been drinking again. “Soda, calm down, you’re drunk.” Novel tried to take control of the situation.

“You know this pony…?” Creampuff whispered to Novel.

Novel sighed and, was about to explain, but SodaPop interrupted him… “Novel, what are you doing with my girlfriend!?”

“It wasn’t a date!” Creampuff screamed in a panic.

Novel attempted to take control again. “Can everypony just calm down?” he asked, and then realized what Creampuff said. “Wait, you’ve been dating him?” he asked her.

“I-It wasn’t a date!” her face began to turn a bright red.

“Yeah, we fucked and everything.” SodaPop grinned.

Creampuff shouted “Nothing happened!!”

Novel grew very irritated, and shouted at the top of his lungs, “Would you both just SHUT UP!?!” It quickly became very quiet, everypony was staring at Novel. When he calmed down, he spoke, “Creampuff, what exactly happened?”

She spoke with a nervous tone, “Well, SodaPop had invited me to see Hinny of the Hills with him. I-I didn’t know it was a date…” After a brief silence, she asked Novel “What about you?”

Author's Note:

The story stops there. One of the two friends who inspired me to write this later revealed that she wasn't into clop. Seeing as I've been off and on with writing this, and I've lost half of the meaning to writing it in the first place, I left the story here. If you would like to read more, please notify me in the comments, and I'm hoping that in doing so, inspiration will strike me again.

Comments ( 1 )

That's a wonderful story you got there,please continue it.

Login or register to comment