• Published 14th Dec 2014
  • 1,743 Views, 11 Comments

Pinkie's Trauma - The Cosmic Consciousness



Pinkie Pie is traumatized of the time she made clones, and Twilight's solution of dealing with them.

  • ...
1
 11
 1,743

The Nightmare

Pinkie was galloping as fast as she could, watching helplessly as copies of herself sitting still, watching what she herself running from, explode then implode,wishing that she could help them but couldn't. As she ran, flames roared behind her and a great shadow followed her, with a constant magenta glow to it, along with a voice in her head saying she could've done something to help the other hers, but didn't.

She knew this was a nightmare, she already went through this a three times in the past month alone, but that didn't make it any less scary.

Pinkie kept running and running until she tripped on her hooves, did a couple of rolls and landed on her back and was forced to watch what was chasing her. It was a giant Twilight, at least a hundred hooves tall, with her horn glowing with magic, indicating she was charging up a spell. As the spell charged up, Twilight's face changed from having a smug smile to a maniacal smile. Right before she unleashed the spell, Dream Twilight said "Looks like somepony failed the test, prepare to join the rest of your kind of annoyances", followed by the magenta magic blast rushing towards the pink pony.

Half a second before the spell of doom contacted Pinkie, she woke up suddenly in a cold sweat and panting for breath. She knew the causes for these nightmares, but she couldn't let her friends worry about it, especially when one of them WAS the cause of it.

Pinkie would just have to wait it out and come to accept that other side of Twilight, the side that enjoyed annoyance. She also hasn't been the same since the Crystal Empire and we defeated Sombra. What else happened in there?" Pinkie thought to herself, before laying back down in bed.

Before she fell asleep, Pinkie brought her pet alligator, Gummy, into her bed and snuggled with him, to hopefully help her dreams. "You always help me when I need you, Gummy." said Pinkie, before falling asleep again.

Comments ( 4 )

It wasn't murder, but the clones watching wouldn't know that...

Well Pinkie you're just going to live with it, I guess.

5379213 This was originally going to be a one-shot, but since you talked me into it, I think I might be able to come up with a sequel. No promises though.

is a good question, twilight has used the magic of king sombra, and we know that the dark magic corrodes the hearts of the ponies ....... pinkie could be right ..... I also noticed behaviors not so right from twilight, I mean she already was not the best as sanity, as evidenced by the episode lesson zero, to this add a type of magic that corrodes the hearts and minds of those who use it.

Interesting question

Login or register to comment