• Published 30th Nov 2014
  • 425 Views, 1 Comments

Thunderlane's Shine - TheInfection



What happens when Rainbowshine meets a special pegasus stallion by the name of Thunderlane? Will she be taken by storm when she finds out she has feelings for the stallion. WIth her sister Dizzy Twister by her side, can she win over Thunderlane?

  • ...
 1
 425

The Average Hardships Of Being Rainbowshine Part 2

Rainbowshine flapped her wings, flying off to the center of the town with Dizzy close behind her. It was already noon and Rainbowshine was already late for her new job, yet again at Sweet Apple Acres. "Hurry up Dizzy, before we are late, yet again!" Rainbowshine shouted, her wings going faster and faster, with her heartbeats matching each flap of her wings. She flatten her ears, when she finally reached her desired place. The mare landed stomach first on the grass of the apple farm. When a huge red stallions with green apple cutie mark that had its seeds showing, she rose her head, looking at the stallion. "Hiya Big McIntosh!" Rainbowshine's cheery twin sister dashed in front of the stallion, jumping up and down, flapping her wings, also. Big Mac looked at the cheery mare, only letting out smile before he padded over to Rainbowshine.

"Your late yet again, Shiny!" He uttered under his breath, Rainbowshine let out a loud groan when she heard the nickname that he called her. She had always hated the little nickname that he called, as she had it ever since she was a little filly in Cloudsdale with all her classmates calling her "Shiny", "Shinie", and rarely calling her by her other nickname, "Rainbows". It just killed her every time she heard those horrible nicknames. Dizzy Twister looked over at them, seeing her sister's annoyed and frustrated look that she was giving the stallion. "Don't call me Shiny,Big McIntosh! You know I hate it when you, call me that!" The stallion chuckled for once, walking away from the two mares, heading back to his apple-bucking in the fields. "Just make sure, you get some apple-bucking done and I won't tell AJ about your tardiness!" Rainbowshine nodded her head, slowly padding off to the south fields with Dizzy going to the west fields.

She grumbled under her breath, while she apple-bucked each trees in her path. It was making her hind legs hurt and ache with the sun making it even worst on her legs. The a;ready tired mare, sat down by apple tree nearby, cooling off in the tree's cool shade. While she was resting in the cool shade, the little pegasus began to doze off, noticing how many hours has passed. As it was already dusk out. Big Mac looked the mare, sighing. He walked closer to Rainbowshine, shaking her body, trying to wake up the snoring pegasus on the tree's bark. She opened her eyes, rubbing both of her sleepy eyes.

"What time is it?" Rainbowshine looked up at the red stallion, her wings feeling tired. "Around 6:00 PM. I'm afraid." The pegasus jumped up in seconds at his words, flying off into the sky not saying another word to the earth-pony. He smiled, shaking his head at the mare. "She quite something, indeed.," whispered Big McIntosh.

Rainbowshine flapped her wings, going all around Ponyville, searching for her sister Dizzy Twister. She landed by the fountain of the center of town. Rainbowshine sighed, her head lowered, her gaze on the ground not noticing that Rumble was walking right in front of him. The two bumped into each other, sending them both to the ground. "Watch where your– " When she finally noticed who she bumped, she froze "– going." Rumble looked at her with innocent eyes, he helped her up like a gentlecolt. "Sorry about bumping into you, ma'am!" Rainbowshine smiled, knowing who Rumble's brother was. "It's alright Rumble. My name is Rainbowshine by the way." He looked at her with a puzzled look.

"Nice to finally meet you Rainbowshine. My big brother Thunderlane talks about you and your sister Dizzy Twister all the time!" She blushed at the thought of her crush, talking about her to other ponies. "What does your brother says about us?" She asked the little colt, Rumble grinned. "He mostly says how awesome of flyers you two are and how you guys are one of his many loved best friends, he has!" Rainbowshine let out a giggle the girly side of her was slowly showing in front of the colt.

"Just between you and me. He also said that your pretty cute for a pegasus mare." Rumble whispered into her left ear. Rainbowshine's cheeks became bright red at Rumble's words of Thunderlane saying she is cute. She flapped her wings in a heartbeat! The pegasus flying around in circles around the colt, day-dreaming at the thought of her crush, Thunderlane and her, together.

Comments ( 1 )

"there cutie marks"
"hand of being"
Nope.

Login or register to comment