• Published 15th Nov 2014
  • 384 Views, 7 Comments

The Agents From N.E.I.G.H - Skatter



In the city of Cantermane, a secret organization called the "National Espionage Intervention Group Headquarters" or N.E.I.G.H protects and defends the world from international threats aswell as local threats.

  • ...
 7
 384

Chapter Two: The Scarlett Thief

After Dust Kicker, Honey Trot and I arrived at N.E.I.G.H, we took the elevator to go visit the Director on the seventh floor. Arriving there, we entered his office and reported the status of my mission.

"Director Oatsworth...I am sorry to report that...Don Kolt has not been taken into custody...But it is believed he is creating some sort of machine. At the docks, Don Kolt made a deal with a black market dealer by the name of Blackhoof. Nothing more is known about the current situation," I say with a tone of melancholy, hoping the Director isn't mad at me for failing the mission.

"I see...I will have our criminal records department look up our friend Blackhoof and see what information we can find, but until then we need you three to get over in the Liberty district. There has been reports of large scale steel mill, and factory robberies all over the district. Reports claim to have seen a scarlet-red unicorn in the vicinity of multiple thefts. Go and assess the situation and report back to me. Before leaving, go restock your supplies and meet me on the eighth floor," The director says sternly.

The three of us leave the office and restock our saddle bags with supplies. I can't help but wonder if the steel mill robberies are connected to Don Kolt and his "Mechanihoof". As we finish packing up, we take the elevator to the eighth floor to meet with the Director. The elevator stops at the top floor and opens, revealing the beauty of a large piece of machinery siting in the middle of the rooftop.

"This is the 'Heavy Little Compact Transporter' or Helicopter if you will. It is a prototype transportation system that has the capability to take up to four agents all across Cantermane, and farther if needed. It also is very fast. It should get you to the Liberty district within fifteen minutes. The only downside to this baby is the noise. It's a pretty loud machine so their really is no stealth to it but its efficient. Pile in and the agent in the front, under the glass bubble will pilot the Helicopter to your destination. We need the Liberty issue assessed immediately. Good luck!"

The Director taps the side of the Helicopter twice, waving to the pilot. The machine starts up with a loud whirling sound that gets louder as the large blades connected to the top of the machine begin to rotate, getting faster and faster.

Author's Note:

Dust Kicker and the directors name may change. the three are also not planned to appear in all the chapters.

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by Skatter deleted Nov 15th, 2014

Please give your input everypony.

Comment posted by Namuel2020 deleted Jan 6th, 2015

I like your story

Login or register to comment