• Published 12th Nov 2014
  • 1,162 Views, 39 Comments

The Transformers: Friendship is Universal - Tempestus



The Autobots have won the war against the Decepticons and are taking them to a prison platform in deep space for containment when there is an incident, causing them to travel through a wormhole, thus crashing on the fair Equine world.

Comments ( 5 )

Impressive character development like always, my good friend. :)

Okay I know this story seems to be dead, but it just has to be asked.

Why is there a Valkyrie on the cover?

8579492
Not dead, just... I am working on figuring out the last bit... I want it to be perfect... rewrites are the devil.

As for the VF-1S... are you familair with what Jetfire looks like and how difficult it is to find a good PNG file for him that fits that particular model?

https://goo.gl/images/Iqm4hh

What can I say... I am a nerd.

Okay so... it is 2019, I am still at the same roadblock... but... Does anyone wish to aid ne in finishing this story, I need a muse, and idea bouncer... mostly just to figure out how best to have them all get back together for the climax, which I will admit will be part of the next say, three chapters perhaps.

Any takers?

Update soon, also as I have just re-read this I find myself cringing. Would anypony or anybot wish to aid me in a bit of editing?

Login or register to comment