• Published 10th Nov 2014
  • 315 Views, 0 Comments

Diligentia of Creete - THOSEideas



An earth pony's legacy will go down in history, the pony who wrestled for his family and his life. He has an amazing story and has inspired many others for generations to come.

  • ...
 0
 315

Inspiration

Granny Smith was sitting in a brand new rocking chair on the porch as she finished telling her grandson the story of Diligentia of Creete. This foal was only six and he was already as big as a small adult, runs in the family. Big Mac was sitting in front of his Grandma with wide eyes and amazement. That was the best story ever!

"Hey Granny? Did he win? Did he win against Iron Shod?" Big Mac questioned, he wanted to know and he wanted to know bad.

"Of course he did deary, Iron Shod almost pissed himself, he could barely stand a chance against Diligentia."

Big Mac was overjoyed, his hero had beaten Iron Shod to get three hundred bits, pay off his debt and...

"Hey Granny, what did he do with the rest of the bits?"

"Well sonny, he gave half of it to the Apple family and the other half to the town of Creete. With the money the town built a town hall and more buildings. As the town grew it became a well known place, so they changed the name again, they called it Ponyville."

"Wow really?! That's awesome! But wait what was his brothers name? You never said it once."

"Ah, not many people knew his name bit the ones who did kept it in secret to honor him, his father had named him Shame. So when Shame's tfather had died and he had wept, he felt shame that he cared for his father and swore a vow of silence."

Big Mac sat there thinking, Diligentia was a great role model, but he wasn't one that Big Mac could follow easily but Shame was a role model he could folow.

"Granny, from here on out I swear a vow of silence in which I will speak very few words in honor of Shames' memory."

Granny Smith watched as the foal in front of her stood up and swoar his oath, he was definently an interesting one.

"See that you honor that vow, now go take care of your sister and don't let her out of the house."

"Eeyup."

Author's Note:

Well I hope you enjoyed my explaination of why Big Mac speaks very little, leave a like if you did.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment