• Published 25th Apr 2012
  • 1,031 Views, 17 Comments

Charm Bracer - CharmBracer



Charm Bracer is an awkward and charming pony. He hates parties and social events.

  • ...
2
 17
 1,031

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

Hey everyone. Thanks for being so supportive on my very first fanfic! I'm glad you all liked it, even if I feel the last chapter was rushed and short and blah blah blah antagonizing myself. Anyways, it really means a lot to me and I'm glad that I already have some watchers to read my newest works of fanfiction! I'm probably going to start writing some more stuff on Charm Bracer and his various misadventures.

My new stories, which I hope to be very lengthy, are going to be updated as frequently as I can. If I take a while, send me a message on FIMFic or something so that I can get off my lazy butt and do some writing. I do have Vindictus and whatnot to play, but I'll make this second-to-top priority!


But I digress... thanks again everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed my story!

Comments ( 1 )

Not too shabby. Better than quite a bit of the rest. Unfortunantly that doesn't say too much.
However, I'll read whatever else you throw out at me, so write away........ and with your quality, probably getting thumbs up for each story along the way.

Login or register to comment