• Published 15th Oct 2014
  • 943 Views, 15 Comments

Wrath of the Titans: My Little Pony version - IceDragonKing



The Titans will be escape soon, Equestria will be destroy. Most of the Gods are only take care of themselves only. Zeus, Hades and Poseidon get captured in the Underworld. Only the Royal Sisters who can save them.

  • ...
18
 15
 943

Return of the Titans!

Chapter 12 Return Of The Titans!

At the Top of the Mountain above Canterlot...

"Here the last one!"Said Twilight and she's hand over the Fire Sword of Lucifer to Princess Celestia and she's put it within the other three weapons.

"So this is what the Spear of Triam look like!" said Rainbow Dash.

Meanwhile at the Crystal Mountain...

"BOOM!"

"ROARRR!"

A big army of the 5000 of the Makhais run out from the hole that just exploded. They all running toward to the Crystal Empire in attempt to conquer it.

"ROARRR!"

At the Entrance of the Crystal Empire...

"Ready?" asked Lucifer.

"Of course!" said Hades.

"Let's go!" said Zeus and he's shoot lightning into the sky. Then, the thousands of the lightnings are falling down from the sky and killed many Makhais in the battlefield.

Poseidon gather the water from the underground and make it go explode in the battlefield. Hades and Lucifer fly up into the sky and create the reddish clouds.

Then, the clouds merged into one and the fire was shot down in a form of pillar-like tornado and it's drag many of the Makhais into it and killed them.

Then, the ground start to shaking and its separate apart. Many Makhais fall down into the endless deep of darkness to their dead.

The monstrous plants start to grow out from the underground, some are the Meat-eating Flowers, some are the Giant Living Trees and some are Giant Living Vines.

"ROARRR!"

"How did that happened?" asked Poseidon.

"Need a help?" asked Discord and he's show up with many of the Olympian Gods behind him.

"Those plants look so familiar, didn't they Persephone?" asked Hades and his wife is smile to him with blush on her cheeks.

"How did you convince them to help to do this?!" asked Zeus.

"Just a little trick in my business." said Discord and he's transform into a demonic reddish bull-like beast and run charge to destroy the army of the Makhais.

In the city of the Crystal Empire, everypony, including the soldiers, had retreated back in after the Olympians came out to help them.

They all are now can just standing and get shocked and amazed by how much powerful in the powers of the Olympians.

"That... is... AWESOME!" said Shining

"I know that already." said Cadance

Back into the Battlefield...

"What is going on here?!" asked Pride of Ixion and he's see any of the Olympians are destroying his army.

"Now I can understand why those stupid freaks are running away from me and my army!" said Pride of Ixion and he's run charge to slash at Athena from behind

but Ares came in and punch him in the stomach and throw him into the sky and he's fall down on the ground very hard and give him the unconsciousness.

Demeter separates the ground apart and Persephone let her monstrous plants crawl out from it to fight the Makhais.

Hermes fly as fast as he can in the ability that faster than Rainbow Dash or any of the Wonderbolts can and cut heads of every Makhais with his sword.

Hestia and Hera create four Fire Monsters out from her hands and send them to swallow the Makhais. Hephaestus smash his hammer on the ground and the lava spit out and kill the Makhais.

Many of the Makhais are now have been killed, but there are lot of them keep coming out from the hole in the Crystal Mountain.

Meanwhile at the Crystal Empire...

"Are you all okay?" asked Leto and she's walk out from the shadow with Asteria, Amphitrite, Eris, Eros, Psyche, Hedone, Dionysus, Hebe, Makaria, Melinoe, Death, War, Pestilence and Famine.

"Why don't you go out and help them?" asked Spike.

"Believe us, that are enough to stop those monsters," said Asteria.

"And we're here to protect you if any those came in here," said Eris.

"And that is mean I can come here and give my little sis and her husband a hug!" said Hedone and she's hug her little sis and her husband very hard.

"CAN'T... BREATH..." said Shining.

"I... KNOW!" said Cadance.

Back to the Battlefield...

"Now... time to end this!" said Poseidon and he's fly up into the sky and bring the water from the underground up to the surface.

"Everypony... clear the place!" said Poseidon and every Olympians fly up into the sky and Poseidon orders the water to slam down to the army.

The water drown out the whole entire army of the Makhais, Pride of Ixion is also get stuck into the water and flow with the rest of his dying army

to the way that lead them to the forest near Manehattan, to the ocean, somewhere far away in the distance.

"BOOM!"

Everypony go to stare at the Crystal Mountain and see the three gigantic elemental beings come out from it. The Titans are now had arrive to Equestria.

"ROARRR!"

"The Titans are here..." said Lucifer.

"I hope that they will do it in time," said Hades.

"LOOK!"Said Demeter and she's point to the Alicorns that fly above them.

"Apollonia and Artemis!" said Zeus.

The Royal Sisters fly straight to the Titans, hold the Spear of Triam with each of their hands.

"ROARRR!"

Kronos uses his breath fire to burn while Hydros shoot ice spikes from his hands to them. Stratos trying to swallow them with his whirlwind hands. But all attacks are useless to against them.

Kronos punches his fist on the ground very hard and make an explosion and spread the flames to everywhere. Some parts of the ground float up with flames and hit at the Royal Sisters and they both fall into the smoke.

"NOOOO!" shouted Zeus.

"Zeus!" said Hera and she's point to the flames that are coming.

All Gods and Goddesses combine their powers together and form a magic shield around them and the Crystal Empire. Then, the flames hit the shield very hard and almost make the shield to go down.

"BOOM!"

"ROARRR!"

Then, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna came out from the smoke and fly straight to the Titans with the Spear of Triam with them.

"Ready?" asked Celestia.

"Ready!" said Luna.

"Together!" said Celestia and Luna and they both throw the Spear of Triam to Kronos's head and shock him and he's collapse on the other two Titans.

After the collapsed of the Titans, the huge explosion was caused from it. The Titans still remain being unconscious on the Crystal Mountain.

"YEAH!" shouted Everypony.

"We won!" said Spike.

"The evil Titans had defeated once again..." said Leto.

Later at Canterlot at the Garden in the Royal Palace...

"I'm so proud of you my sons!" said Poseidon and he's hug his three sons.

"Thanks dad!" said Triton.

"Where are my little boys? Oh there they are!" said Amphitrite and she's hug his three sons like Poseidon did.

"Umm... thanks to you... too mom." said Agenor.

"But this is very embarrassing one!" said Otus.

"You made me pround. Both of you." said Leto and she's rubbing on heads of her daughters.

"Thank you... my daughters." said Zeus and she's touch them at faces and smile to them.

"MY LOVE!" shouted Death and she's hug Princess Luna very hard.

"Put my sister down right now you freak!" said Celestia.

"Aww! No reward?! After what I have done, I deserve something and it is-" said Death and Luna's kiss him on his cheek.

"Your flame is not as hot as I thought," said Luna and Death forms a fire in shape of heart in both of his eyes.

"As from all of what have you done. You Gods deserve to have the respectation from us," said Twilight.

"Ahem! Twilight, you are a Goddess of Friendship remember?" asked Applejack.

"And don't let that whole goddess-thingy swallow your own personality okay?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Hera.

"We decided to take what are you all request to us to do for a long time ago," said Rarity.

"And what is it?" asked Hermes.

"Everypony decided to create the statues of each Olympians for their cities," said Fluttershy.

"Cloudsdale already have statue of Zeus... but in creation of course!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Demeter at Appleloosa... and it's during the creation as well!" said Applejack.

"And there are a lot that will come. But the best, is the Temple of the Olympians..." said Twilight.

"It's located upon the city of Canterlot. At the same place that the Princesses fight against those trecherous sons of Almighty Zeus," said Rarity.

"All Olympians and the good Titans will have statues, worshipness and High Priests for their own," said Fluttershy.

"Including me and my mom?" asked Discord.

"Of course Discord!" said Fluttershy.

"ENOUGH TALK!" shouted Pinkie Pie.

"LET'S PARTY!" shouted Dionysus and Vinyl opens the music and began the party. Later, everypony that had been invited to the party had arrive and join the celebration of the Defeated of the Titans.

In the meantime: the Underworld at the Vampony City: the Royal Palace...

"That is all from what did I heard." said Vampony Guard.

"What do you think my love?" asked Dracula and let his wife thinking about decision.

"Apollonia and Artemis shall be destroyed... in another day!" said Carmilla.

Meanwhile on an Unknown Island...

"... ohh..." said Pride of Ixion and he's slowly open his eyes and he's quickly stand up to see where he is now.

"Where am I now?" asked Pride of Ixion and he's look around but see nothing but the sea, the beach and the hill that lie in front of him.

"Whatever behind this hill, it's going to better than staying at here!" said Pride of Ixion and he's walk upon the hill. When he's at its top. He was shock from what did he just saw.

"The golden apples and the lotus that can be eat?!" asked Pride of Ixion and he's quickly run to grab golden apple on the ground to eat.

"Is this place is real? I thought it's nothing but a legend! The land where the ancient creatures still live

and evolved along with the time..." said Pride of Ixion and he's pinches on his arm because he think he is dreaming. But after the pinch, he can believe that he's not sleeping.

"It is true! My plan my might still in operative!" said Pride of Ixion and he's smile out in evil way.

Author's Note:

The crossover story between Wrath of the Titans 2012 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Wrath of the Titans 2012 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Comments ( 8 )
Comment posted by IceDragonKing deleted Oct 17th, 2014

5150779 Sorry about my grammar. I'm good at speaking but typing is on the other hand. I'm live in Thailand.

By the way, thank you. So does that mean that this is the reason why most of people don't like my story?

HOLY SPAM IN A SHITBOX

5152989 I don't care what are you saying. I done my best to fix it. Now, I don't beg you guys to understand, show mercy or help me. I'm just wanna be myself.

5153136 I think you misunderstand. I wasn't commenting on the story. I haven't read it. I was commenting on the fact that I just had a wall of spam in my feed because you uploaded half a million times to the Celestia/Luna group.

5153191 Sorry. I just don't care anymore about the way that people treat my stories. I don't care what are they going do, say or show mercy or whatever. Besides, this is just the beginning. My real valuable stuffs did not yet come out from my head.

5150792 Why don't you just ask for an editor?

6654105

I'm no longer interest in this story. It's just one of the test subjects.

Login or register to comment